Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Tinubu Is A Muslim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is A Muslim (1361 Views)

Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) / Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai / Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is A Muslim by Astark: 11:50am On Aug 14, 2019
A Muslim can't take over presidency from another Muslim, if only buhari was a northern Christian then tinubu can aspire to be the president.
Tinubu can't be president not only of his corruption case but because of his religion.

In Nigeria presently we have 6 main positions and Muslims occupy 4 plus supreme Chief judge, federal and appeal heads so Christians can't allow another muslim takeover.

Call me bigot or whatever, that's the truth. Osibanjo is the best candidate for APC, he's a Christian without corruption case, he's a lot younger than tinubu and buhari.I'll vote osibanjo but not tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Muslim by Abdul05: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2019
It seems like tinubu 's case had made you to suffer from headaches.Why don't you get yourself a Panadol. grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Muslim by helinues: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
Tinubu this, Tinubu that, se Una life revolves around him Ni?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Muslim by Nyamuri: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
The truth is, as a northerner, if the APC or PDP decides to feel a Muslim candidate for the presidential election, there is nothing you can do about it.. even if voting is going to be on religious line, Muslim candidate will win it

We saw how you guys said and wailed that a Muslim can't be president,SP,speaker and chief judge

but one thing is certain, the SW will produce the presidency in 2023, whether it is tinubu,osinbanjo or someone within their camp..this information was gotten straight out of the deputy chief whip, Abdullahi Sabiu, who resides in our community

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Muslim by Astark: 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2019
Nyamuri:
The truth is, as a northerner, if the APC or PDP decides to feel a Muslim candidate for the presidential election, there is nothing you can do about it.. even if voting is going to be on religious line, Muslim candidate will win it

We saw how you guys said and wailed that a Muslim can't be president,SP,speaker and chief judge

but one thing is certain, the SW will produce the presidency in 2023, whether it is tinubu,osinbanjo or someone within their camp..this information was gotten straight out of the deputy chief whip, Abdullahi Sabiu, who resides in our community
well if all Christians decides to vote a Christian candidate, I don't think Muslim can even smell the vice presidency seat

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Muslim by Nyamuri: 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2019
So Christians are more than Muslims in Nigeria? smiley

Take heart bro!
Astark:
well if all Christians decides to vote a Christian candidate, I don't think Muslim can even smell the vice presidency seat

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Muslim by Astark: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
Nyamuri:
So Christians are more than Muslims in Nigeria? smiley

Take heart bro!
so you thought Muslims have more population than Christians in Nigeria? If you actually believes that then you can believe anything.
Muslims are mostly found in the northern part of the country which is scanty and people tends to live in southern climate. Look at African countries that are like northern Niger e.g chad, Niger,etc and look at their population, they are densely populated even though they have more landmass than the entire Nigeria.
No wonder the Muslims are the ones rejecting and afraid of a real population census

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Muslim by dododawa1: 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
your brain needed reset,ambode is Christian and sowolu Christian
Re: Tinubu Is A Muslim by SillyMods: 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2019
Astark:
so you thought Muslims have more population than Christians in Nigeria? If you actually believes that then you can believe anything.
Muslims are mostly found in the northern part of the country which is scanty and people tends to live in southern climate. Look at African countries that are like northern Niger e.g chad, Niger,etc and look at their population, they are densely populated even though they have more landmass than the entire Nigeria.
No wonder the Muslims are the ones rejecting and afraid of a real population census
How old are you?
Re: Tinubu Is A Muslim by Nyamuri: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2019
Hahaha ur clearly delusional! U points are so baseless that I dont even know where to start from..I know ur type, deep down u know the truth, ur just desperately trying to hang unto anything to give u solace

Niger state alone is bigger bigger than the whole SE, that's why the north is scanty bcuz of its big landmass

NW,NE,NC(I'll leave out SW for argument sake),are all Muslim dominated region

Base on all statistics and research in nigeria and overseas, all have shown Muslim are in majority..only southern Christians are in denial and that is bcuz of ego and pride to admit the truth
Astark:
Re: Tinubu Is A Muslim by Ekpeitit(m): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
Astark:
A Muslim can't take over presidency from another Muslim, if only buhari was a northern Christian then tinubu can aspire to be the president.
Tinubu can't be president not only of his corruption case but because of his religion.

In Nigeria presently we have 6 main positions and Muslims occupy 4 plus supreme Chief judge, federal and appeal heads so Christians can't allow another muslim takeover.

Call me bigot or whatever, that's the truth. Osibanjo is the best candidate for APC, he's a Christian without corruption case, he's a lot younger than tinubu and buhari.I'll vote osibanjo but not tinubu
Re: Tinubu Is A Muslim by Ekpeitit(m): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
This post is from a BIAFRAN,I can smell Biafra.
Re: Tinubu Is A Muslim by Astark: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
Nyamuri:
Hahaha ur clearly delusional! U points are so baseless that I dont even know where to start from..I know ur type, deep down u know the truth, ur just desperately trying to hang unto anything to give u solace

Niger state alone is bigger bigger than the whole SE, that's why the north is scanty bcuz of its big landmass

NW,NE,NC(I'll leave out SW for argument sake),are all Muslim dominated region

Base on all statistics and research in nigeria and overseas, all have shown Muslim are in majority..only southern Christians are in denial and that is bcuz of ego and pride to admit the truth
yawn. Even British has admitted they rigged the first census.

Is chad not bigger than the entire Nigeria? But only Lagos state is more populated than chad. Can you compare rain forest region to hot desert region?.

Your claim about Islam been the dominant region in north is true but christians also dominate States like plateau, Benue. And have equal numbers of Muslims in Adamawa, kogi,Kaduna,kwara, nassarawa.

If they were to give the statistics of Muslims in northern region, it would be like 65:35 %.

Unlike north there's no Islam dominated state in southern Nigeria.

I would say river state has more population than kano, Kaduna, borno and sokoto combined based on demographics and Google image

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Muslim by Danwakae(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
dododawa1:
your brain needed reset,ambode is Christian and sowolu Christian

Don't Bring Lagos to this...Lagos is more coordinated than Nigeria....Baba Tinubu, Babatunde Fashola are MUSLIMS, ruled Lagos for 16yrs, Christians r on their 2nd term....abeg leave lag out of this...talk about federal....thank You

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: PEPT 2019: How INEC Miscalculated 11 Focal States / Where Are The South East,CAN,Reno,FFK,PDP On Bala Mohammed Statement About RUGA / Lagos State Government Has Commenced Disinfection Of Bus Stops And Motor Parks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.