Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,622 members, 7,801,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! (555 Views)

What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? / See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by Wantedmiller: 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
My friend saw this animal in their compound........It has nails and fingers like that of a human being.

Elders has been called but non of them can identify the name of the animal.

Some people suggested to burn the animal but some people refused...... It was kept and locked up in one store, to the surprise of everyone it disappeared.

Is it an evil animal or just a normal animal?

Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by Jabioro: 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2019
Human turned to animal..the village people carmourflage and it backfired...the owner of soul and body had fine means of evacuating it ...una for burn am,na dem
Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by PEPPERified: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
Bush baby
Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by Officialgarri: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
A galago
Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by KevMitnick: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2019
Jabioro:
Human turned to animal..the village people carmourflage and it backfired...the owner of soul and body had fine means of evacuating it ...una for burn am,na dem
Oga stop exhibiting your ignorance in public please, it's very offensive.
Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by Jabioro: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2019
KevMitnick:

Oga stop exhibiting your ignorance in public please, it's very offensive.
O knew you knows nothing about realm world..just face your common biscuits and minerals..
Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by eleko1: 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
sad
Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by Wantedmiller: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
How it managed to escape....... Still a surprise till now.

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Paypal Error Code 50023? / Significance Of Architectural Modeling In Constructions / Modified Hyperbranched Polyester Has Promising Application In Paint Film,coating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.