₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,317,847 members, 5,109,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2019 at 08:01 AM

It's Time Nigerian Students Make Money On Fiverr 2019: Powerpoint - See How - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / It's Time Nigerian Students Make Money On Fiverr 2019: Powerpoint - See How (96 Views)

3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork / Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos / Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Time Nigerian Students Make Money On Fiverr 2019: Powerpoint - See How by WordpressPhysco: 3:43pm On Aug 14
I have already talked about this but today, let's explore 1 more awesome design ideas...

Method - Powerpoint Presentation Design

If you already have prior experience of Microsoft Powerpoint then this is the gig for you.

If not:

No worries with a bit of effort you can still make a success on Fiverr with this gig.

You don’t need to reinvent the wheel.

There are lots of professional free PowerPoint templates out there.

Just pick some and you can start providing this service.

An example of this gig- (See image 1)

How To Find Awesome Free Powerpoint Templates (See image 2)

Not only are there a ton of templates out there for you to use, but I should also add that they are completely free.

By simply googling ‘powerpoint free templates’ you will have access to hundreds of professional templates which you can download in seconds.

But:

You might want to pay attention to these Powerpoint design tips-

* Make sure all of your objects are properly aligned.
* Try to avoid text-heavy (and sleep-inducing) slides
* Use high-quality graphics
* Use visual aids, such as pie charts, vertical & horizontal bar charts & line charts.
* Make them colourful. Colour evokes emotions and feelings.
* Choose good fonts and keep the same design throughout.
*Use video and audio where appropriate

Without having to invest any money in the gig you can be creating Powerpoint presentations for clients in no time on Fiverr.

Hope this makes sense...

Join our Free Room for details and more tutorials - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1olQaJLVi-hjzPOj2ktonmOrNh8TV73dgJeqv5dm5FFE/edit

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For People I Can Help In Ebook Publishing / Vacancy! Vacancy !!vacancy!!! / Secret Of The World's Richest Men You Would Love To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.