Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep (13081 Views)

Lady Recounts Her Experience As A Side Chick / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep by earthsync(f): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2019
Can someone tell me what the video is about?
Re: Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2019
Getting a good/decent wife na luck!!!
Re: Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep by Ryan03(f): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
pocohantas:
What exactly is the problem?

She is someone's future wife.

The guys are not future husbands and fathers ba? Abi na women no deserve better thing?

Abegi. All these ones no dey bother me again.

We'll all marry ourselves when we are ready.

the very queen poco, I love your truthfulness
Re: Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep by Gossipninja: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep by Ryan03(f): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
FisifunKododada:
Imagine a few years from now some unfortunate man will put dis 1 in the house and call her a wife. A ye le o...ibosi o
some unfortunate women will marry these men in the future or maybe they are even peoples husbands or you didn't think about that?
Re: Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep by Ryan03(f): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
[quote author=ericsmith post=81260973][/quote]pocohantas I use God beg you, remove this profile pic before I get b. p
Re: Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep by irukka: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
We deal only on quality, that is why we partner with only those brands that would help us achieve that. #mapex #presonus #mashall #dontsettleforless

Re: Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep by MannieA(f): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
When people say "na dem go still marry good men" I feel like slapping the hell outta them.I ain't got time to judge anyone but I find it preposterous that good women aren't valued.
Don't lose your morals or values because people on the internet are saying "na dem go still marry good men" Don't fall for that crap.
As for the men,having multiple body count doesn't make you a real man. A man who has self control has solved half of his problem. I personally can't get married to a man who has multiple body count. I find it really disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep by brayo00254: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
not only on codedruns that you will find them even at https://www.exoticnigeria.com/ too

TSRC:
And she looks like a wife material.
Go to codedruns.com and see wife materials doing ashawo work.
If they don't tell you, you won't know.

NA only 500 naira ashawo dey show for face.
Re: Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep by ManTiger(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
Re: Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep by ManTiger(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
Dreal1247 pls copy the video link here, modify your comment on first page and add it, na beg I dey beg o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21PLTzQJ5lo
Re: Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep by pocohantas(f): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ryan03:
pocohantas I use God beg you, remove this profile pic before I get b. p

Manage am tongue
Re: Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
pocohantas:

The guys are not future husbands and fathers ba? Abi na women no deserve better thing?

cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Your last line killed me.

N.i..as be slutshaming ladies like their wives gonna come from Jupiter. (and to think we are all committing this sin together oo)

Las Las, we will all marry ourselves.
Re: Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep by carter009(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
Keep fooling yourself.
desiregold:
cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Your last line killed me.

N.i..as be slutshaming ladies like their wives gonna come from Jupiter. (and to think we are all committing this sin together oo)

Las Las, we will all marry ourselves.

Re: Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep by Dreal1247: 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
[I have done it God vless you. quote author=ManTiger post=81284412]Dreal1247 pls copy the video link here, modify your comment on first page and add it, na beg I dey beg o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21PLTzQJ5lo[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep by ManTiger(m): 12:55am On Aug 16, 2019
Dreal1247:
[I have done it God vless you. quote author=ManTiger post=81284412]Dreal1247 pls copy the video link here, modify your comment on first page and add it, na beg I dey beg o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21PLTzQJ5lo

I appreciate bro

1 Like

Re: Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep by BlackSaints: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Na una kind I pity pass. It's always those that have not left the shores of Nigeria that somehow think girls in other country are any different. Hope the heartbreak won't kill u when u eventually find out, after working your ass of to escape 9ja girls.
Ok. undecided But just to let you know, I'm not in Nigeria. smiley
Re: Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep by ednut1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
pocohantas:

awon omo ologo. Foursome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Presents Only For Girlfriends This Season?? / Sex With My Driver / Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.