Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me (3185 Views)

ODD NEWS: Forty Year Old Man Rapes His Five Year Old Neighbor / 50year Old Nigerian Man R.AP£S A 10year Old Neighbor / Super Eagles Player Sentenced To 13 Yrs In Jail Over Rape Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by evil666(m): 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2010
There is this 13 yrs old girl in my compound, she is so matured and you will thick she is over 18, she has big booobs and good yansh and waist. infact this girl is obsessing me, i am thinking of a good way to test what she has, but as a big boy i dont know how to do it cos i dont want to fall my hand in the house cause everyone respects me and she calls me brother.Her dad is the CSO to a political godgather in the town, the man is go grab and looks thuggery like one who can queench you with just one blow.

If i run this girl, i dont know how it will be like. i dont know if she will have a bow leg and the dad will know about it She comes to my rooms always and always run errand for me. I have even fingered her play play like jokingly, but i think she likes it.

The interesting this is that i caught this girl fingering herself yesterday, and she was enjoying for long ignorant of my presence.

Men, i wan fo@ck this girl, but i dont know what will be the consequences. This kind young girl never get anything 4 body so no need for condom na skin-to-skin direct.

I enjoy youngs girls so much, becos their young blood enriches my body. I just only dont want to get caught becos my respect go down badly.I know the sweetness i will gains actually justifies the risk. I plan to dey f0@ck her codedly as she dey come my room and tell her not to tell anyone, i think i have made up my mind.

Guys what do u think, do you think she will have a bow leg?
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by 190: 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2010
This is why Nigeria is @ its present condition

cos of reasoningz like dis

such a pity!
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by MrCork21: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2010
evil666, bro u must be a proud peter file!! undecided
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2010
This is pathetic. U know the father,yet u want to put ur self in trouble. Smh
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by evil666(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2010
Guy, no risk no reward. I know what i stand to gain
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by makajibbz(m): 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2010
mad-man.

go on, do the dew

it will happen like film-trick
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by Joseph6(m): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2010
are u tryin to say u're a fool and u dont know how to get a gal ur age to fall for u or that sleepin wit ba 13 yr old is stupid and sumtin u dnt want any man to do 2 ur 13 yr old sister. if u dont want trouble and u feel u have any kind of respect for urself mast.urbate ur way out of this obssession and stay focused. what is this nonsense i'm hearin abt skin to skin,virgins too can give u any std u ask for take note!
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by Dyt(f): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2010
y nt test ur 8yr old sis
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by ITbomb(m): 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2010
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by evil666(m): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2010
Joseph6:

are u tryin to say u're a fool and u dont know how to get a gal your age to fall for u or that sleepin wit ba 13 yr old is silly and sumtin u dnt want any man to do 2 your 13 yr old sister. if u dont want trouble and u feel u have any kind of respect for urself mast.urbate your way out of this obssession and stay focused. what is this nonsense i'm hearin abt skin to skin,virgins too can give u any std u ask for take note!

Guy u dey crase ooo, how can a virgin, assuming a 13 yrs, give std, even if, the risk is 0.0000000000001%
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by xxcarolxx(f): 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2010
How much weed have you been smoking My palm is just itching to hit u a slap, sick twisted pervert,
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by MrCork21: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2010
evil666 , shut the Bleep up , u Over grown midget

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works,  congrat!! wink
wink
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by evil666(m): 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2010
Whats is wrong with these half dead fellows, u guys are so discouraging. i thought u guys will say nice one and move on. f0@cking hypocrites that will jump on it at the slightest opportunity.
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by MrCork21: 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2010
Evil66, bro, u sound like an a.s,s.s, not sure what type though

But U do sound like a real a;r.s,ee, 4real. cheers!!
wink
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by MrCork21: 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2010
Evil6, and bro, dont worry, I will recomend u for the a,s.s,s.h,o,le award. Cheers again!! wink
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by xxcarolxx(f): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2010
You want to be encouraged to despoil a 13 year old girl, Believe me if it was my daughter and u even glanced at her i would rip you apart and feed you to the dogs, You are one sick and twisted individual,
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by evil666(m): 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2010
@xxcarolxx

How old are you now? and at what age u started f0@cking?
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by xxcarolxx(f): 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2010
'@ EVIL666 Wot kind of sicko are you?? I ain't gonna tell you jack Poo. Your twisted, Let's hope you never have a daughter,
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by evil666(m): 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2010
@xxcarolxx

I thought u wanted to say u are a virgin and has never done it, from your answer, it is easily inferred that you have been used and u don wan.ppl like u, una dey dry person blood instead of give like young 13's.
girl f0@ck-off
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by xxcarolxx(f): 12:03am On Oct 21, 2010
Evil666 Go crawl back into the sewer you crawled out of, Ur nothing but a SLEEAZE, Low down dirty rat, U make me wanna puke,
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by MrCork21: 12:14am On Oct 21, 2010
xxcarolxx, madam Evil666 is busy getting a hard on coz u r responding to him grin grin grin grin

nice one bro! smiley
grin grin grin
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by Beync(f): 12:15am On Oct 21, 2010
by there names u shall no there deeds.
does anyone espect gud out of evil
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by xxcarolxx(f): 12:17am On Oct 21, 2010
@ Mrcork, thanks i just puked at the thoughts of that, I'm so outta here,
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by Osama10(m): 2:05am On Oct 21, 2010
Beync:

by there names u shall no there deeds.
does anyone espect gud out of evil
grin grin grin
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 21, 2010
So shall it be unto you.
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by Mygoldie(f): 6:16am On Oct 21, 2010
@Poster ,you just need to grow up and get your head sorted,cos your obviously mentally ill.
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by edlion57(m): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2010
My guy go enjoy ur self na sweet 13 dey reign now.no vex hw old is sista
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by babyme1(f): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2010
U are one sick fellow. Evil indeed
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by Tinksh(f): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2010
You again, fool!!! Go on, mess with that girl, please let us see the pics when the godfather cuts you into peices! You are less than pond scum!!! You want her cos you know damn well that no woman is interested in your pathetic self. The only chance you have to get laid is to pick a child!!! angry
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by Ikedonn(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.Bad boy.
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2010
Mr-Cork:

evil666, bro u must be [b]a proud peter file!![/b] undecided

ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy

This guy's unbelievable . . . grin grin
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by ezeomoba: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2010
@evill inside all the whole fine chicks even ashii fine once dey wey full naija na 13yr old naim u wan Bleep,i tiink u need AOB(adjustment on ur brain) i am a trained person on this type of case.fellow nairalanda who has a hammer? i have nails here i need hammer to insert my nail into my new patient mr evil666

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Caught In Ikoyi While Hacking Accounts And Scamming Whites (photo) / Cow Rammed In Man Today And Destroys His Car See Herdsman Reply To Car Owner / A Yoruba Lady Sold Four Times In Oman, Begs Nigerians For Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.