Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Learn How To Repair Laptops With Ease! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Repair Laptops With Ease! (510 Views)

Assorted Laptops With Faulty Motherboard / Swap Your Old Laptops With New 1yr Warranty Laptop On Docconcepts.com / Mad Prices For Laptops With Warranty, Lowest Prices Anywhere 0815-473-7273 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Repair Laptops With Ease! by jakaiso(m): 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2010
Do you want to learn how to fix laptops?
Are you afraid to work on laptops for fear of breaking them?
Do you want to expand your skill set so you can make big money fixing laptops instead of sending the business away?
THEN GET THIS VIDEO COLLECTION THAT WILL SHOW YOU HOW & EVEN MORE

How to replace a motherboard
How to replace an LCD Screen
What to do when the laptop keeps shutting down
How to fix DC power jacks
The crucial difference between a bad screen and a bad inverter board
How to replace hinges
Where I buy all my parts
The best way to go about taking a laptop apart
How to solder
The art of fixing AC adapters
How to handle a laptop that has had liquid spilled in it
what to do when a laptop overheats
how to replace CD/DVD drives, RAM, processors, hard Drives and wireless cards
and much, much more!!

Or mail me jakaiso@yahoo.com

Re: Learn How To Repair Laptops With Ease! by jakaiso(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2010
If you dont have a credit card or the one you have doesnt work with the download page, we can help you order direct.
Re: Learn How To Repair Laptops With Ease! by BABAJ1: 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2010
I have complete dvds if u nid copies let mi know,my number is 08020540245
Re: Learn How To Repair Laptops With Ease! by jakaiso(m): 12:16am On Oct 22, 2010
@Baba J-why dont u simply put up your own post-your post doesnt sound right.

(1) (Reply)

Pc, Monitor, Ups+cd Speaker For Sale / Blackberry Curve 8320 / Nokia N900 And Blackberry Bold Needed A.s.a.p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.