Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Waec Result Being Held. I Am Down Emotionally - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Result Being Held. I Am Down Emotionally (391 Views)

WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others / Bauchi Secondary School Closed After Students Held Wedding Among Themselves / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec Result Being Held. I Am Down Emotionally by adedolapobasit(m): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2019
As we all know that suicide rate is rampant in the society now my ssce result is depriving me of furthering my education help me put this in the front page please dont let me be a victim of suicide please.After reading in the midnight days without sleepless night after passing post jamb and Jamb my result is being held am innocent of any examination malpractices please help me am dying
Re: Waec Result Being Held. I Am Down Emotionally by blackpanthar: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
Brother, pls calm down... life is mysterious and you too have to be STRONG... dont let this weigh you down...

LIFE GOES ON... dont pause your life because of WAEC o.... you will soon find out its not worth it.. If the entire centre was withheld why not use your NECO or GCE or ANOTHER SIMILAR result to enter...

SUICIDE is for lazy minded people who quit on themselves....
be strong.
adedolapobasit:
As we all know that suicide rate is rampant in the society now my ssce result is depriving me of furthering my education help me put this in the front page please dont let me be a victim of suicide please.After reading in the midnight days without sleepless night after passing post jamb and Jamb my result is being held am innocent of any examination malpractices please help me am dying
Re: Waec Result Being Held. I Am Down Emotionally by ayusi: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2019
loi
Re: Waec Result Being Held. I Am Down Emotionally by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2019
cc:lalasticlala move this to easy the burden of the poster. The rate of suicide is prevalent hence words of wisdom from people with similar fate will do
Re: Waec Result Being Held. I Am Down Emotionally by flourishing247: 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
Didn't you write NECO? Relax and wait for the result.

1 Like

Re: Waec Result Being Held. I Am Down Emotionally by 4nigerianyouths(f): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
There was a guy who graduated in my set. He was a bit older than most of us and his maturity showed. One day while gisting it came out that this was his second time trying to get a degree.

What happened the first time? He had gotten all the way to final year in Chemistry. Only for WAEC tO cancel the centre where he had written and gotten his 5 credits for mass cheating(after 3 years) I remember looking at him in horror. I knew he wasn't the type to cheat. So not only did he get punished for the misdeeds of others. He lost his admission after already spending three years. What did he do? He went back and started all over again from writing WAEC and now was in the final year with us.

His decision to press on even though life had dealt him a bad hand stayed with me. He is doing fine now in life. This story is 10 years old.

Success rewards persistence, can-do spirit, bravery in the face of challenges, refusal to get discouraged. Whatever the outcome tell yourself that nothing will keep you from succeeding even it means you have to start all over again. Your success can only be delayed but never denied.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Waec Result Being Held. I Am Down Emotionally by nams77: 7:39am On Aug 24, 2019
4nigerianyouths:
There was a guy who graduated in my set. He was a bit older than most of us and his maturity showed. One day while gisting it came out that this was his second time trying to get a degree.

What happened the first time? He had gotten all the way to final year in Chemistry. Only for WAEC tO cancel the centre where he had written and gotten his 5 credits for mass cheating(after 3 years) I remember looking at him in horror. I knew he wasn't the type to cheat. So not only did he get punished for the misdeeds of others. He lost his admission after already spending three years. What did he do? He went back and started all over again from writing WAEC and now was in the final year with us.

His decision to press on even though life had dealt him a bad hand stayed with me. He is doing fine now in life. This story is 10 years old.

Success rewards persistence, can-do spirit, bravery in the face of challenges, refusal to get discouraged. Whatever the outcome tell yourself that nothing will keep you from succeeding even it means you have to start all over again. Your success can only be delayed but never denied.

Cheers
True word. Enuf said.

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Do With A Master's Degree In Finance? / UNILAG, LASU Grounded As Varsity Workers Commence Strike / IELTS Requirements At Top Universities In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.