Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) (48827 Views)

Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Leighandre Jegels Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by wisdomeze(m): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2019
she did nothing now. she only applied the fastest bleaching cream on him. DM me for more products.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by mixta140: 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2019
Y will she do dat in first place,d woman nid to b jail, d woman is so wicked,she should av pour d hot water on her daughter not d guy.
Na she won marry her daughter ni undecided
We know der type
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by officialJP(m): 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
African mentality, white will welcome their child boyfriend or girlfriend because their mind is free but black will always remain black, but if na dangote son or otedola even wizzy self she go welcome him well, mak money o mak dem no go pour u hot water grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by slimay(m): 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2019
The mother wan commit all the feather for im body.......the guy too proud
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by fredoooooo: 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
Pour her too a bowl of hot water and send her a*as to jail.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
wow, that was really uncalled for ...as if she was not fucking other guys when she was younger....am still wondering why some women pour water, pepper or any other substance on their daughters, boyfriend... only in Africa
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2019
This one is pure wickedness... Maybe the woman na witch.. Make dem check well

You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by capitalzero: 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
Some parents are not smart. If I am the mother, I will ask the boyfriend to his parents for payment of introduction and fix date for marriage. If both are not ready for marriage in presence of parents, EOD.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by capitalzero: 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
JOHNFBOSCO:
wow, that was really uncalled for ...as if she was not fucking other guys when she was younger....am still wondering why some women pour water, pepper or any other substance on their daughters, boyfriend... only in Africa

How are you so sure? Do you think every young girl fornicates? Do you understand her fear? What if the guy looks like a cultist or g-boy?
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by realstars: 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2019
incogni2o:

Whatt

Penalty shooting sent chelsea parking.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by macfish101(m): 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2019
Be careful when a naked man offers you clothes. If it's a woman, be more careful.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
icebird25:
Bridget come and see o..now you can see the reason why I don't like coming to your house..hot water fit yapa for man body
grin grin
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by Seeseeseun(f): 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2019
FOWOSHERE01:
Wicked act. Act of wickedness

Wickedness is even an understatement.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 12:02am On Aug 15, 2019
capitalzero:

How are you so sure? Do you think every young girl fornicates? Do you understand her fear? What if the guy looks like a cultist or g-boy?

wow, undecided a cultist or g-boy, and u really think the best approach to that was by pouring hot water on the guy...my dear frd, that her solution she succumbed to has lots of repercussions, as u can see, she is already apprehended
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by emmaattack: 12:03am On Aug 15, 2019
Soon iJn, we won't hear anything about this post again Abu?
The culprits punishments musnt be reversed Pls.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by nailcapuzzi89(m): 12:13am On Aug 15, 2019
Sheer wickedness
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by Ochuko1759: 1:07am On Aug 15, 2019
I had cut my relationship with this girl because her mother wasn't in support of the both of us .Some women are wicked .
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by dxter160: 2:17am On Aug 15, 2019
Nawaooo... Me no go visit bae for her place again o. To avoid stories that another young man was poured hot water abi oil and is now an albino
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by Cantonese: 2:20am On Aug 15, 2019
But no be man give woman the belle to born the daughter? So she does not want her daughter to get belle too and born her own child? That mother is a liar and a very wicked woman. Now she’ll serve time in jail. While in jail one jagbajantis intete boy will impregnate her daughter. By the time she gets out of jail na to see her grandchild.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 2:58am On Aug 15, 2019
Nawa oo... dome people without control over their emotions....

What happened to talking this matter through?... or calling police for the guy

Now you don BAFF the guy with hot water... see as he come be like white walker #GOT
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:00am On Aug 15, 2019
Too bad. Haba
She just gave herself a title.
What a bad would-be inlaw she is.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by Drake2021: 4:23am On Aug 15, 2019
vibre:
She just tested his love for her daughter, if his love for her can't survive ordinary hot water how can it survive in difficult times

���������������������������������������������������������
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by shogsman(m): 4:44am On Aug 15, 2019
The woman looks Young, I think the guy might have been shagging both the mother and daughter unknowingly, that sh*it is painful.that face looks like karma's.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 5:22am On Aug 15, 2019
You cannot stop a youth from exercising his or her youthful exuberrance anytime everytime but stating early to bring them in a Godly way will help to tame them from every danger associated with youthful lust and what comes from it.

"Train up a child in a way he should grow so that when he is old he will not depart from it" Proverbs 22:6.

These can be avoided in the first place
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:14am On Aug 15, 2019
This is y I hate some Nigerian mothers
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by IamCharles123: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2019
capitalzero:

Are u in anyway justifying the woman?
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by IamCharles123: 7:47am On Aug 15, 2019
shogsman:
The woman looks Young, I think the guy might have been shagging both the mother and daughter unknowingly, that sh*it is painful.that face looks like karma's.
Some people look young but there age don go, i know one woman like that, she's almost 50, with 5 children but she looks like someone in her mid 30s.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by nmlvgijf: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2019
Correct score
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by capitalzero: 8:08am On Aug 15, 2019
IamCharles123:

Are u in anyway justifying the woman?

Please read my previous comment on this. The mother
was wrong but she did not handle the problem properly.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:18am On Aug 15, 2019
Short women are more dangerous than Lucifer himself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) / Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone / Unclad Passenger Sits In Middle Of Road In Lagos To Protest Arrest Of Bus Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.