Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Video As A Guy Embarrass Her Girlfriend On A Club Due To Her Smelly Private Part - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video As A Guy Embarrass Her Girlfriend On A Club Due To Her Smelly Private Part (724 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Video Of A Man Begging His Female Guest To Wash Her Smelly Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video As A Guy Embarrass Her Girlfriend On A Club Due To Her Smelly Private Part by Mylover259(m): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
Here is a video of a beautiful young lady wearing bum shorts and tries to twerk on her boyfriend.

Her man suddenly pushed her away, screaming that she has Smelly private part, that she should go and wash it, use perfume or cologne.

The guy brought out body spray and sprayed on her. The girl was just dumbfounded.

[url=toris.club/2019/08/14/nigerian-lady-declares-herself-a-bad-btch-as-she-bares-her-boobs-in-see-through-outfit/]SEE VIDEO AS MAN EMBARRASS HER GIRLFRIEND ON A PARTY DUE TO HER SMELLY PRIVATE PART[/url]

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Have Done In This Situation? / Why Do Men Cheat? / My Husband Abandoned Me & My 3month Old Baby But God Sent A......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.