Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... (55669 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by SmellingAnus(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
FisifunKododada:
When (and trust me it is very rare) a woman loves...she loves for real BUT when a woman's fed up, there is NOTHING you can do about it...

If you have never experienced this, you will not understand.
True words from R.Kelly....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
FisifunKododada:
When (and trust me it is very rare) a woman loves...she loves for real BUT when a woman's fed up, there is NOTHING you can do about it...

Robert K

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by jaxxy(m): 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
Next time don’t let a guy hold ur ass in public and post it on social media.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Xisnin(m): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. Who is against women here? Are you not among the gender that has the privilege of being believed without evidence during rape accusations?
Use your brain.
What has this got to do with rape?

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by greggng: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2019
godkiller:
Don't mind him o, na konji dey cause the apology.

Abegi make I hear word. So ice cream has not been fucking lovely pussy since then? The guy just wan be born again for God's sake ...he wanna clear him conscience. Them go still Bleep very soon
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by aniekeme09: 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2019
According to Warri adhage...says" Na old firewood dey catch pass"
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Chukalemon(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
Hoccus-----poccus
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Chukalemon(m): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2019
Chelsea fans please make una edure------------------cause is not the end of the world.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
FisifunKododada:

Bros na Small children talk you dea talk so. as far as say na only cheating be the problem so, you go still deceive her enter her again then break her heart for the second time.
women forgive easily if you go extra mile
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Beverlyjean(f): 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2019
FisifunKododada:

R.kelly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by ImaIma1(f): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. Who is against women here? Are you not among the gender that has the privilege of being believed without evidence during rape accusations?

Are you one of those that blamed and attacked her?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by ImaIma1(f): 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2019
Juliet they are all here o; the attackers cheesy. They are all on Nairaland. Na their work be that

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Paulo3ree(m): 11:58pm On Aug 14, 2019
Please was anything bad said against her then
Just want to understand the gist
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 15, 2019
SO NOW ITS NO LONGER BUSOLA DAKOLO

SO NOW ITS NO LONGER REGINA

SO NOW ITS NO LONGER TOKE MAKINWA

ALL HAIL JULIET IBRAHIM
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by godkiller(m): 12:26am On Aug 15, 2019
greggng:

Abegi make I hear word. So ice cream has not been fucking lovely pussy since then? The guy just wan be born again for God's sake ...he wanna clear him conscience. Them go still Bleep very soon

For sure, them go still bleep wetin concern me. If I have my way I go bleep Juliet too
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Baba2bow2(m): 12:44am On Aug 15, 2019
FisifunKododada:

omo leave, dias always a way to get back into that heart ones you there before
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by gabsmilez(m): 12:50am On Aug 15, 2019
MhizMuna:

After coming out yesterday to publicly apologise to ex-girlfriend, Julie Ibrahim on social media, a comeback did not come to past for Iceberg Slim.

Nigerian artiste, Iceberg Slim took to social media yesterday to express a profound apology to ex-girlfriend, Actress Juliet Ibrahim, for not being a better half for the gorgeous actress and not treating her well while they were together.

According to her, she has forgiven Iceberg Slim and all, but there’s no way she’s going back to date him again.

“I appreciate the fact that he has come to clear the air, because I remember when it started everybody was killing me and attacking me, I have no idea why they’ll always chose to blame the woman for such things. But I was strong enough to ignore all the negative comments. I’m just glad he came out to tell the truth about everything.

https://www./2019/08/i-have-forgiven-him-but-i-wont-go-back-to-him-juliet-ibrahim-reacts-to-iceberg-slim-apology.html

he have to apologies for beefing MI abaga too this guy is not a rapper jor
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by pavoda: 1:18am On Aug 15, 2019
grin grin Okafor’s Law
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by juniorstar(m): 3:10am On Aug 15, 2019
emeijeh:
With this comment, Juliet is DEFINITELY not going back to the Iceblock boy cheesy

Dont be deceived. He is going to have her!!!. Never believe what women say 99.9% of the time.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Auxigen(m): 3:50am On Aug 15, 2019
Bossontop:
Haq haq haq........only time will tell
haq haq haq . . .eventuary time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Lugianostar(m): 5:10am On Aug 15, 2019
I respect women who know what they really want out of a relationship and stick to it anytime everytime....!

And not suffering from indecisive confused syndrome that will keep you in a wasted years without any reasonable experiences.

I love your take on that decision of yours and sticking to it will make you proud to write another book o!

Leave that guy to grow up and take responsibility

Love comes with responsibility and not waiting for a lady to pay your bills and do everything for you
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Amozever12: 5:10am On Aug 15, 2019
aziaka111:
I know say u Don miss d boy too bt u no go talk am
True talk, bro and don't be surprised if they meet again, smting may spring up. Once a woman loves u nothing is impossible. All this ones saying she's done with him, who told them she has found someone better than him.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Midas01: 5:19am On Aug 15, 2019
Like your mother?
Olufela30:
Na here all of us dae naa !!!

Women with fragile brain !!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Tookool(m): 5:24am On Aug 15, 2019
[quote author=emeijeh post=81264305]With this comment, Juliet is DEFINITELY not going back to the Iceblock boy quote
To me it's a clear indication that she's going back. You don't know this women, there no na yes
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Passionate1(m): 6:14am On Aug 15, 2019
He can't get enough of that coochie. .if Mr. iceblock dey smart, he go chop again .
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by samwise180(m): 6:55am On Aug 15, 2019
Life goes on iceberg
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Fitz22(f): 7:00am On Aug 15, 2019
FisifunKododada:

Wise one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Burgerlomo: 7:05am On Aug 15, 2019
Once debe is always debe grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Lekison(m): 7:08am On Aug 15, 2019
FisifunKododada:

fact bro.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Martinez39(m): 7:11am On Aug 15, 2019
ImaIma1:

Are you one of those that blamed and attacked her?
No I did not. Can you name one person that attacked her?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Printerscanner: 7:12am On Aug 15, 2019
FisifunKododada:

Several women have gone back to their exes. So, when is a woman fed up? When the man has no money again or when the woman gets a richer money bag or when the woman gets a stronger and bigger dicck? As if women know what they want.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... by Martinez39(m): 7:12am On Aug 15, 2019
Xisnin:

[s]Use your brain.
What has this got to do with rape?[/s]
Thanks for dropping by.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) / Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.