Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) (57807 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) / Burna Boy Dances Soapy In The Streets Of New York (Photos) / Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
naijacentric:
are u depressed or somefin or english is ur problem do u know me before can u say all dis trash to my face. Beta get a life bitch!!!

I know you
Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by Optional09: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
The boy is killing them sba!

Gbese Gbese
Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
tolakush92:

I know you
phante dia yeye guy
Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by Horus(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssRS72yuSt8

Burna Boy Launches His Own Bank and Currency Called BURNA BANK
Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
24hourNigeriane:
Burna Boy has just launched his own bank, named ‘Burna Boy’. This was brought to life in collaboration with Spotify, a Swedish digital music service provider.

The bank features a unique ATM machine, specially made to dispense Burna notes. The bank was inspired by the artwork of Burna Boy’s latest studio album, African Giant.

“The installation features a unique ATM which will be dispensing custom, collectible bills designed by Sajjad Musa. Each bill is inspired by Burna’s Nigerian roots, and his quest to call out corruption and the disproportionate distribution of wealth.”

Burna Boy is expected to go live today, Wednesday, August 13, 2019 at 419 Tompkins Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11216 between 6:00pm and 9:00pm. The bank will be available for the general public till Sunday, August 18, 2019.

‘African Giant’ is Burna Boy’s fourth studio album, it was released on July 26, 2019. The album features top musicians in Africa, UK and US.

See more photos
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1HGE66lUml/?igshid=om7z4ta8x08b

More photos and information below
https://bigbuzzpanda.com/entertainment/burna-boy-launches-own-bank-with-spotify/

Nice one !

Kudos to him !
Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by tillaman(m): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
FisifunKododada:
Nothing new. Anybody can print fake currency...if I am lying go and ask the Biafran central bank.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by jrusky(m): 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
Pls next topic I have no data to waste on nonsense.

Next.........
Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
RyanD147:
If a Nigerian will win a Grammy, it is this guy.
But fans of the gibberish singing artist and the frog prince will want to masturbate on this!
���� u mean our starboy and baddest??
Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by GlobalWay: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
grayht:
How much is 1 burna to naira? embarassed
Hope its not as useless to Zimbabwean currency
You say wetin?!
Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
24hourNigeriane:
Burna Boy has just launched his own bank, named ‘Burna Boy’. This was brought to life in collaboration with Spotify, a Swedish digital music service provider.

The bank features a unique ATM machine, specially made to dispense Burna notes. The bank was inspired by the artwork of Burna Boy’s latest studio album, African Giant.

“The installation features a unique ATM which will be dispensing custom, collectible bills designed by Sajjad Musa. Each bill is inspired by Burna’s Nigerian roots, and his quest to call out corruption and the disproportionate distribution of wealth.”

Burna Boy is expected to go live today, Wednesday, August 13, 2019 at 419 Tompkins Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11216 between 6:00pm and 9:00pm. The bank will be available for the general public till Sunday, August 18, 2019.

‘African Giant’ is Burna Boy’s fourth studio album, it was released on July 26, 2019. The album features top musicians in Africa, UK and US.

See more photos
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1HGE66lUml/?igshid=om7z4ta8x08b

More photos and information below
https://bigbuzzpanda.com/entertainment/burna-boy-launches-own-bank-with-spotify/

amazing concept i must admit. Check out my signature for your pick ups
Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
haba!!!!
tillaman:
grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
I feel Burna should give some credits to BOJ for the whole face on a paper currency thing.
Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
naijacentric:
phante dia yeye guy

I'm a little bit depressed. I need your help in my life
Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by akdjr(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
Where is that guy that won Next Rated at headies that got Burna boy angry and by walking out of the event?
Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by SaucyBenks(m): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
GindoX:

Na Wetin you see be that grin
my brother, it didn't go unnoticed... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by luminouz(m): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2019
goaldynboy:

So because you are desperately looking for likes you had to bring in Biafra into you comment?!

This is how you be will looking for likes till you enter a hole that you cannot come out!!
Lol, you mean a bottomless well? grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by micflo28(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
Burn to ahes with your money burna
Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
He is now from Burnafra
Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
Airen22:
This is great

Ignore. This is a trap. He is a certified and trusted fraudster. He scams with ease. Just nursing the thought of purchasing his ghost data plans will paved the road for him to scam you.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
NLSavage:
and you had to Bring ipob into it.

and u had to mention ipob .

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
This one doesn't know what to do again. No be only Burna notes.
Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by Jfkitchen123(m): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
Na them!!! Don’t patronize!!!! Scam alert!!
I repeat scam alert!!!! Don’t patronize
Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
NLSavage:
and you had to Bring ipob into it.
E pain am

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
FisifunKododada:
Nothing new. Anybody can print fake currency...if I am lying go and ask the Biafran central bank.
Eeeeeeh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by seanevadry1: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
FisifunKododada:
Problem child
Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by ScotMisile: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
FisifunKododada:

You are incredibly obsessed.
Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
All for the fame
Re: Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) by greypencils: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
naijacentric:
Burna boy! I have always been a fan since 2012 when like to party hit dropped. Being unique and persistent pays cool
Like to party is still my favorite Nigerian song over the last decade.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The First Nigerian Musician To Release An Album (photo) / DJ Cuppy Acquires A Penthouse In London (Photo, Video) / Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.