₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,319,508 members, 5,115,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2019 at 08:38 AM

Step By Step On How To Make Over $300 Weekly On Jvzoo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Step By Step On How To Make Over $300 Weekly On Jvzoo (72 Views)

Let Me Show You How I Hit $22,500 (N8M) On Jvzoo Between July And Now / $222 On Jvzoo Today? This Method Is Amazing / 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step On How To Make Over $300 Weekly On Jvzoo by Samuel775: 6:36pm On Aug 14
Hey guys...

I guess you know what JVZOO is...

its a platform where you register for FREE and promote peoples product and earn...

But that's not where it ends...

what are you promoting
who are you promoting to..
How are you promoting

Those 3 big questions are the main KOKO...

if you ain't doing it right...You won't make a dime...

so kindly go to www.jvzoo.com and register as an affiliate ...

you need a PayPal account to withdraw your earnings(if you don't have, come I'll teach you for FREE)

Then head over to marketplace and pick a product...

but wait...

that's where people make the biggest problem...

you don't just pick a product and start promoting...

PICK A PRODUCT THAT SOLVES IMMEDIATE PROBLEM...

Like for example (pic below) LEADFLOW360 and a couple of their products are high ticket products that teaches foreigners how to start social media agency...

You should pick it up, request for approval...

Hold on ...

Some people complain that they are never approved, relax...its your fault....you keep typing rubbish

simply type "I wish to promote your affiliate product in my targeted audience blog"

simple, they will approve you sharp sharp...

Then you promote your links and earn as people buy..

You can promote on www.reddit.com, Facebook or whatever...

But You might want to learn how I have been able to earn over 300+ dollars(proof below) as an affiliate with no website, no posting on Facebook or any social media to convince people to buy....

wow

I use a single powerful website where I write heaven and earth about the product and put my affiliate link and then forget It.....

the results are below

Its just a single website..popularly known to USA..
But if you cannot afford my training...

simply, go to www.jvzoo.com and register as an affiliate add your paypal email (if you don't have, I'll teach you how to open it for free)
then choose the powerful product I told you about and put in my secret approval words and you will be approved...

Then , use www.reddit.com and post your affiliate links or Facebook... suit yourself

or

You come onboard and learn the faster way...if you can afford my training

If you join my training... you will get access to my 5 hot ebooks and training for FREE

1)Link shortening business that has earned me over 800dollars
2)my data reselling business eBook that breeds 100thousand a month
3)my special training on how to make money with manychat
4)clickbank masterclass (for the frustrated affiliates...lol)
5)How to earn with Google/5 dollar per lead business on warriorplus.

come onboard....click my whatsapp link below...

https://wa.me/2349016843954

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Dropshipper Is Urgently Needed / We Just Took Delivery Of This Hot Product Now. Interested? Contact Me Below / CAC Server Crash or Mentainance??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.