Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,232 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

Toyin Lawani Shares Completely Naked Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toyin Lawani Shares Completely Naked Photo (1410 Views)

Toyin Lawani Shares Photo Of Her Male PA Posing Completely Unclad / South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) / Tiwa Savage's Naked Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Shares Completely Naked Photo by Punchng: 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2019
Celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani shared this explicit photo of herself posing completely naked to take a swipe at those who criticized actress Mercy Aigbe for sharing bikini photos some days back.

Posting the racy photo to her page, the mother of two wrote: 'Heard you people Are crying cause @realmercyaigbe wore bikini owunolelebashe , mercy Mabinu omode lonshewon next time you too wear Aso Oke when You are going swimming. ok, lemme just help you. There’s nothing like being comfortable in your own skin After kids, You can Be A Super Boss and still be sexy, No limits and No law says you can.'

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/theres-nothing-like-being-comfortable.html

https://1.bp..com/-UmZkeNLbVU8/XVQJOepJiFI/AAAAAAAAAhE/GlherQF6M-YDxB3vyAo-DiTq-NSj9KTHgCLcBGAs/s1600/toyin.jpg

(1) (Reply)

Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf / What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.