Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu (10365 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka / 2023: Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Awujale, Tells Him About His Ambition / Dr. Saraki Honoured By Awujale At This Year's Ojude Oba Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu by OEPHIUS(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga felicitates with Awujale, Ijebu

It was joy unlimited as 10 lucky winners went home with 10 brand new tricycles and 10 LED Television sets courtesy major sponsor, Globacom.
The winners were announced after the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi picked the draws.
One of the winners of the tricycle, 37 year old civil servant with the Ogun State Hospital Management Board, Mr. Asiwaju Adebowale commended Globacom for the kind gesture adding "I feel great. I will start a transportation business to augment my salary.
In the same vein, another tricycle winner, 40 year old Olayemi Henry, a social worker with the Justice Development and Peace Commission who lives in the Obalende area of Ijebu Ode said the tricycle will further endear his Commission to the Globacom brand while a panel beater who also won the tricycle announced "I will use it for business".
Some of the winners of the LED TV lauded Globacom for giving back to the society. Mrs Obafunmiloye Ogunniyi, an Events Planner said "Glo is the best. I was aiming for the tricycle but i got the LED TV".
In the Regberegbe group, Egbe Bobamayegun Okunrin Asiwaju came first while Egbe Bobamayegun Okunrin emerged second and Egbe Tobalase Okunrin came third.
In the female category, Bobamayegun Obirin Aremo came first, Jagunmolu Obirin Original came second while Jagunmolu Stainless emerged third while Balogun Odunuga Family came first, Balogun Shote emerged second and Balogun Alausa Family was adjudged third.
Meanwhile,Globacom Chairman, Dr. Mike Adenuga, Jr. has urged government at the federal, state and local government levels to work harmoniously and design strategies to nip security challenges in the bud to harness the huge tourism potentials available in the country.

The business guru who stated this in his goodwill message to the 2019 Ojude Oba Festival read on his behalf by Mr. Folu Aderibigbe noted that “our tourism industry can only grow in an atmosphere of peace and security of lives and property”.

The Globacom Chairman explained that the company was always conscious of its pact with the people of Nigeria to support, grow and develop noble causes such as Ojude Oba which had assumed international status with the support of the telecoms firm.

He congratulated the Awujale and Paramount Ruler of Ijebuland, Oba Dr. Sikiru Kayode Adetona for the numerous achievements during his reign, adding that Ijebuland was lucky to have him as a King without compare. Dr. Adenuga felicitated with all Ijebu for being alive to witness this year’s Ojude Oba Festival.

He assured Nigerians of constant delivery of optimum quality service and products as the acclaimed game changer in the telecommunication industry, adding that “we are proud that the Glo brand has, in the last 16 years, transformed into a household name with innovative solutions and pocket-friendly rates that have been enabling Nigerians to breathe easy in various ways. Our products and services are second to none and ahead of the pack”
https://thepunditng.com/2019-ojude-oba-adenuga-felicitates-with-awujale-ijebu/

Re: 2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu by trioti(m): 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2019
Nice one Glo!

With pride
Re: 2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu by OEPHIUS(m): 6:30am On Aug 15, 2019
trioti:
Nice one Glo!

With pride
The Festival had always been colorful and described as one if the best on the continent.

Throw in Dapo Abiodun who is loved and Glo, it was a beauty. A lot of fun and people enjoyed it

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu by Tabithatim: 6:32am On Aug 15, 2019
Festivals like this promote our culture and the tourism potentials of a place and the identity of the location. Things like this need sponsorship and what glo did with it is just commendable and beautiful.

We should promote this and find ways to replicate it in other areas in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu by OEPHIUS(m): 6:42am On Aug 15, 2019
Tabithatim:
Festivals like this promote our culture and the tourism potentials of a place and the identity of the location. Things like this need sponsorship and what glo did with it is just commendable and beautiful.

We should promote this and find ways to replicate it in other areas in Nigeria

True. With the right sponsorship which go jas provided, the sky is he limit

1 Like

Re: 2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu by trioti(m): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2019
Glo is really giving back to the society!

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu by iCauseTrouble: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2019
;
Re: 2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu by Paroh(f): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2019
kiss

See my signature.
Re: 2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu by helinues: 9:55am On Aug 15, 2019
Ojude Oba, number 1 festivals in Ijebu land
Re: 2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu by MachadoPreto: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2019
Adenuga!

Easy does it billionaire.

Dude can't about!

And he got those business oriented kids. This future of his empire is damn too bright.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu by dayleke: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2019
Nice one
Re: 2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu by suremossty(m): 10:10am On Aug 15, 2019
Oga ile ishe
Re: 2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2019
Uncle Micheal always representing.
Re: 2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2019
MachadoPreto:
Adenuga!

Dude can't about!

And he got those business oriented kids. This future of his empire is damn too bright.

FACT! He and Dangote have Business Oriented Kids. They don't joke with their father's Empire.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu by SilasNwude: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
Adenuga!

Dude can't about!

[/s]
Re: 2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu by idamokoemmanuel(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2019
ok
Re: 2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2019
Happy celebration to the Ijebus.
Re: 2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu by Surulereman(m): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2019
Mike Adenuga the hermit. Investing in the culture of his people. Good one.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu by wink2015(m): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2019
Ijebu Ode

Ijebu Igbo
Re: 2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu by Consultville(m): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2019
I just knew Adenuga wasn’t physically present. The man sha. To reach him na war but if he needs you, he will look for you even in an ant-hole

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu by lenghtinny(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2019
Consultville:
I just knew Adenuga wasn’t physically present. The man sha. To reach him na war but if he needs you, he will look for you even in an ant-hole
The guy don turn lagbaja finish....

Even some underworld crime bosses ghost level no reach his own....

But I like his silent billionaire lifestyle.... That's a boss style, not posing for the camera at every given opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Ojude Oba : Adenuga Felicitates With Awujale, Ijebu by generationz(f): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
lenghtinny:

The guy don turn lagbaja finish....

Even some underworld crime bosses ghost level no reach his own....

But I like his silent billionaire lifestyle.... That's a boss style, not posing for the camera at every given opportunity.

Consultville:

I have always wondered Could it be that he is an introvert or his obesity is a contributing factor to his being a recluse?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pantami's FUTO Professorial Fraud And Odious Comparisons By Farooq Kperogi / Bizzare: Aregbesola Introduces Ifa As A Subject In Osun State Schools / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.