Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Reason Why Your Facebook Ads Is Not Converting And Will Never Until You Do This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reason Why Your Facebook Ads Is Not Converting And Will Never Until You Do This (447 Views)

Running Instagram ADS Is Not Enough… Try This! / Top 5 Reasons Google Ads is Better than Facebook Ads in 2021 / Why Your Facebook Ads Is Not Getting Result.... And How To Make It Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Your Facebook Ads Is Not Converting And Will Never Until You Do This by webme(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2019
Well! If by now you don't know why you need to advertise on Facebook and Instagram then you still don't have full understanding of your business.

Facebook is a giant social media with over 2b active user and the truth is: if you don't have millions to spend on ads like big companies like Amazon, Alibaba, Dangote, Mike Adenuga, etc. Then Facebook and Instagram is the answer.

You can advertise anything on Facebook and sell it in a twinkle of an eyes for example.

One of my client called me some weeks ago and said he wanted to start Pounded yam restaurants that what can we do to get people online

Then, I came up with an idea if we should test the market and see if people will be interested, to my surprised we spent less than 1k to get 6 people who called if the Pounded yam is available apart from the people who sent message and comment on the ad

This shows that you can advertise anything on Facebook even if you are not running online store.

When I started selling physical products I didn't have a website, for over 2 years I did not even think of website and I was selling. There was a time I and my partner used less than 400 to sell 6 pieces of 10k products with good profits

Though the result is different when you have a website.

But still you can still advertise even without a website but before you run any ads make sure you read the message below.

FACEBOOK AUDIENCE INSIGHT

Yes! Is a powerful Facebook tools to know who your customers is and what they are doing on Facebook for you to know how to reach them.

Now, let's say I want to sell weight lost product, before creating the ads I will need to go to Facebook audience insight to see people who will be interested.

This is what I will discover :

I will discover their age, their gender, their education level, the page they likes, their Facebook activities (page likes in the last 30 days, ads click in the last 30days comment and share on post etc) I will know their state, if they are single, engaged, married, in a relationship etc. There are many thing I will discover.

What if I want to target people in US? I can target them base on their monthly income this will make me target people who will have money to buy my products and services

So, all these I just discovered will help me whenever I want to create Facebook ads because that Is want I will use when creating my audience.

With this I will only be advertising my products to people who need it and may likely to buy what am selling, It will help me to spend less and get good result.

I have tried to figure it out myself without using this audience insight and I didn't get an result. So, make sure you use Facebook insight audience before you create new ads.

There are some products that we don't need to target both gender but because we don't know we will just create ads on Facebook and be giving mark our hard earning without any result.

There are some ads that will perform well on Instagram that will not on Facebook and there are some on Facebook that will not work well on Instagram, the best thing is to know where your customers are, where can you find them etc.

So, go to Facebook insight audience now and start making research on your next ads.

I hope this will help us

There are many things to learn when it's to Facebook and Instagram ads.

Please, I will appreciate if other people can also drop their experiences on Facebook Ads for others to learn.

I want to learn from expert too.

You can watch the video on how to use Insight Audience here

=== https://www.seomysocialmedia.com/fb-basic/

Have a wonderful day

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Your Facebook Ads Is Not Converting And Will Never Until You Do This by Mariomadiba(m): 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2019
You said the basics man... There's more than that in FB ads..
Anyway keep it up

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Your Facebook Ads Is Not Converting And Will Never Until You Do This by webme(m): 3:24am On Aug 16, 2019
Mariomadiba:
You said the basics man... There's more than that in FB ads..
Anyway keep it up

I don't get you man?

(1) (Reply)

Masquerade Spotted Forecasting In A Nairabet Shop. PHOTOS / Patronize Me / Can You Help To Find A Lawyer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.