Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,815 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Tricycle (keke) Or Motorcycle Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tricycle (keke) Or Motorcycle Investment (1142 Views)

Innoson Vehicles Kicks Off Tricycle(keke) Production In Nigeria / How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke / Fairly Used Tvs Tricycle For Urgent Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tricycle (keke) Or Motorcycle Investment by Ynmy: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2019
Hi!
My name is Victor I am a sales representative from MotorBank Nig LTD. We help to

1. purchase quality Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle for you and bring it to your door step,

2. Manage Hire purchase for Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle on your behalf and take the risk if stolen or have an accident. We buy the Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle for you, get a driver for you and ensure you get your return on investment every week till the last week of the hire purchase period as agreed. We also take the risk if stolen or damaged. So all you have to do is to invest and get your return on investment all from the comfort of your home.

3. We source for quality second hand Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle and bring it to your door step

For more info

Call
070-motorbank

WhatsApp
Re: Tricycle (keke) Or Motorcycle Investment by youngest85(m): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
You don't do cars?
Re: Tricycle (keke) Or Motorcycle Investment by Ynmy: 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
No Sir. We don't for now. But you can drop your contact and we will let you know when we start for vehicles sir. Thank You.
070 - Motorbank
Re: Tricycle (keke) Or Motorcycle Investment by Ynmy: 1:32am On Aug 16, 2019
Hi!
My name is Victor I am a sales representative from MotorBank Nig LTD. We help to

1. purchase quality Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle for you and bring it to your door step,

2. Manage Hire purchase for Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle on your behalf and take the risk if stolen or have an accident. We buy the Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle for you, get a driver for you and ensure you get your return on investment every week till the last week of the hire purchase period as agreed. We also take the risk if stolen or damaged. So all you have to do is to invest and get your return on investment all from the comfort of your home.

For more info

Call
070-motorbank

WhatsApp
Re: Tricycle (keke) Or Motorcycle Investment by Iniobon(m): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2019
Where are guys based?
Re: Tricycle (keke) Or Motorcycle Investment by Ynmy: 7:16am On Aug 17, 2019
We cover Ilorin for now for proper management so that we can track the keke easily. But we remit your Money to you anywhere you are in Nigeria

So for example if you are in Lagos we do the management for you in Ilorin and send the money on weekly to you

070-MotorBank
Re: Tricycle (keke) Or Motorcycle Investment by Ynmy: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hi!
My name is Victor I am a sales representative from motorbank Nig LTD. We help to
2. Manage Hire purchase for Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle(Okada) on your behalf and take the risk if stolen or have an accident. We buy the Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle for you, get a driver for you and ensure you get your return on investment every week till the last week of the hire purchase period as agreed. We also take the risk if stolen or damaged. So all you have to do is to invest and get your return on investment all from the comfort of your home.
For more info
Call
070- motorbank
WhatsApp
Re: Tricycle (keke) Or Motorcycle Investment by akinonigbinde: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2019
Your office address in ilorin?

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make This Kind Of Profit In Forex Trading / Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Profitable Crypto Trading: Trade Wisely. / Learn How I Turn $5 To $100 In 3 Days Free With Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.