Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) (6031 Views)

Jonathan Built Schools In The North, While Buhari Built Cemeteries – Reno Omokri / Photos: Zik Mausoleum Buhari Built, That PDP Failed To Do In 16 Years / Has Buhari Built Any Hospital Yet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
More often than not, the media in Nigeria has been awash with news of the wonderful railways Buhari is constructing all over the nation. According to government apologists, there was never a time rails worked in Nigeria since our new democracy. So, Nigerians should appreciate Buhari for the "gigantic" strides he has made in rail construction!

So today, I took a trip down to Agege to get pictures of what the Nigerian government is doing there. I was amazed it has same standard as seen in Euroap and Americam. I got some pictures for your viewing pleasure. Indeed, development has come to stay in Nigeria.

Anybody that says Buhari is not trying is a liar from the pit of hell... JOE IGBOKWE 2019

Posterity will judge everybody.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
No wonder there was news about train derailment the other day.
Shame on Nigerian government but bigger shame on their supporters. sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
Lalasticlala Seun

Come and see train oo. grin grin cheesy

Eulope Standard! wink wink wink

Construction is still going on as am typing this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2019
Very beautiful and clean!!!

1 Like

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2019
sad
Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2019
ChemBrodar:
Very beautiful and clean!!!

Please stop insulting national treasures. angry angry angry

Simplyleo and Ngeneukwenu wil soon call you ipobyoot cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Mightyhaiz: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2019
This is an eyesore,..

4 Likes

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Guestlander: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2019
These are the old narrow gauge lines left by the British. The OP has never been out of his village, I presume.

Can the op see the difference between what he posted and the picture below?

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by gidgiddy: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2019
Is that a rail track? I thought it was an old ladder put on some dirty gravel

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
gidgiddy:
Is that a rail track? I thought it was an old ladder put on some dirty gravel

1 Like

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2019
Ladder ladder ladder eh!!!

Follow the ladder x3

Follow the ladder to he....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Kyase(m): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2019
As you can see the tracks are not new, this track should date back to the military era, the only thing looking new their are the gravels, therefore I think the rail line was just retouched ......

5 Likes

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Kyase(m): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2019
Guestlander:
These are the old narrow gauge lines left by the British. The OP has never been out of his village, I presume.
My thoughts exactly

3 Likes

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Guestlander: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
Kyase:

My thoughts exactly

I really don't understand the motivation behind this type of misinformation.

2 Likes

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Eagleboney(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
This is what you called European standard!!, you must be under weed control , European standard my foot
Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Kyase(m): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
Guestlander:

Weed and hatred is one hell of a combination

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Guestlander: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2019
Kyase:

Weed and hatred is one hell of a combination

Lol.
Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Babyface33: 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
Op I prayer u don't die dis way,hatred won't take u anywhere in life.when u think of discrediting sm1 good work,u are indirectly pulling ursef down

6 Likes

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by MrExcel(m): 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
If this is true, then PMB will be remembered as the greatest scam of the century.

1 Like

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by gratefulheart(m): 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked buhari pikin done run.... yeye people

1 Like

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:
More often than not, the media in Nigeria has been awash with news of the wonderful railways Buhari is constructing all over the nation. According to government apologists, there was never a time rails worked in Nigeria since our new democracy. So, Nigerians should appreciate Buhari for the "gigantic" strides he has made in rail construction!

So today, I took a trip down to Agege to get pictures of what the Nigerian government is doing there. I was amazed it has same standard as seen in Euroap and Americam. I got some pictures for your viewing pleasure. Indeed, development has come to stay in Nigeria.

Anybody that says Buhari is not trying is a liar from the pit of hell... JOE IGBOKWE 2019

Lying Moh@mmed is trying

2 Likes

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
Babyface33:
Op I prayer u don't die dis way,hatred won't take u anywhere in life.when u think of discrediting sm1 good work,u are indirectly pulling ursef down

Guestlander:

Guestlander:

You dey mind am?

He's only selling News to those who want to believe anything wrong about the current administration.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by helinues: 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
The children of 8 can never see anything good in this current government..

Why posting old railway lines.

" When people say they cant see anything good in you, just give them a hug cos life can be sometimes difficult for blind man"

4 Likes

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2019
Guestlander:

Jokes on you. You never got the subte message I was passing across!!!

Did you not notice that the Chippings there are still fresh? Which means that no new railway was constructed!!! Especially in that Agege axis. Old ones are being brought back to life?

Why then say that new rails are being constructed around around Lagos as being peddled in the mainstream media undecided undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by godox2(m): 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2019
OP those were constructed in 1890s by the British. Buhari is building Standard gauge not Narrow gauge.

4 Likes

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Guestlander: 12:15am On Aug 15, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

Did you not notice that the Chippings there are still fresh? Which means that no new railway was constructed!!! Especially in that Agege axis. Old ones are being brought back to life?

[b]Why then say that new rails are being constructed around around Lagos as being peddled [/b]in the mainstream media undecided undecided lipsrsealed

No, you were explicit enough in trying to distort the truth. The old ones are separate from what the Buhari administration is building.
The fact that new ones are being built doesn't mean the old ones cannot be repaired. Why do you make it seem like the pictures you presented are the news lines being built.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 15, 2019
I doubt we have crude oil in abundance in Nigeria. It is Elu aki(coconut oil).
Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Biodun556(m): 12:43am On Aug 15, 2019
Its old picture.

All the old rail lines were removed at Ikeja Along axis and the construction company is yet to replace them. They are still doing the sand filling and excavation in Lagos they haven't lay any rail track.
Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Biodun556(m): 12:45am On Aug 15, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

Why then say that new rails are being constructed around around Lagos as being peddled in the mainstream media undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Old pictures. They have not lay any rail line lagos.
Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by Biodun556(m): 12:48am On Aug 15, 2019
Babyface33:

Excavation and sand filling is what they are still doing in lagos. The picture was the work done by PDP.
Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by SendAbroad: 12:55am On Aug 15, 2019
....but train was working in Lagos before Buhari came to power....so what's the fuss about carrying out maintenance work on existing train lines.

3 Likes

Re: The "Beautiful" Railway Lines Buhari Built In Lagos. (pictures) by SolexOlenin(m): 1:14am On Aug 15, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

lolz...

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photo) Of The Mosque That Was Demolished By Wike In River State / Redeemed Church Stops Muslim Ladies From NIN Registration Over Hijab / Orji Kalu: IBB True Statesman, Accomplished Nation Builder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.