Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:18 PM

I Don't Entertain Unexpected Visitors - Hadiza Isma'l El-Rifai, El-Rufai's Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Entertain Unexpected Visitors - Hadiza Isma'l El-Rifai, El-Rufai's Wife (24067 Views)

El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped / Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband / 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Entertain Unexpected Visitors - Hadiza Isma'l El-Rifai, El-Rufai's Wife by paix(m): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
I am even surprised that people still VISIT this family. Na wa o.
Re: I Don't Entertain Unexpected Visitors - Hadiza Isma'l El-Rifai, El-Rufai's Wife by Ambcharles(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
If Aisha Buhari pays you an unscheduled visit would you tell her to go back? Over-feeding dey worry you madam.
Re: I Don't Entertain Unexpected Visitors - Hadiza Isma'l El-Rifai, El-Rufai's Wife by CeterisXVIII: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2019
semyman:
Ndi Igbo: Internal Slavery and the Misery of Man-made Woes.

By Dodoh Okafor

1. I have spent the last few days transversing 4 of the 5 states in Igboland and I can tell you for free: what I saw is very nasty, a sure sign of the dangers we are currently living with

2. I was stuck somewhere in Akabo- IKeduru LGA of Imo state yesterday on my way to Owerri. We spent 3 hours rooted to a particular spot. Not one car moved forward or backward, the few that attempted to had their car sunk on what has become a dead Sea in the middle of a major road.

3. This morning as I made my way to the park to go to another part of Imo, not one transport company had vehicles going through Okigwe. PMT drivers insisted that they would rather elect to be sacked than drive through Akabo enroute to Okigwe after their experiences in the last few days.

4. At ITC, the driver who elected to load Okigwe passengers after he learnt the nature of the road suddenly remembered that he had to "fix something in his car" and asked passengers to find another driver who can "try."

5. The road side motorists jacked the fares up by 1000% and even at that, not many were still willing to risk their vehicles at Akabo

6. I elected to go to Umuahia through the Mbaise route and suddenly, we found ourselves again stuck at Emekkuku. The story I shall complete subsequently.

7. On the Enugu - PH expressway, a truck fell yesterday at the Lokpa-Ukwu Cattle Market thereby creating another nightmarish experience for road users.

8. Aba roads are in their worst possible shapes right now and many in the city have since abandoned their cars.

9. The situation is not better in most parts of Anambra - bad roads creating hell for road users. Sadly, these are the roads our governors, senators and political and religious leaders ply on daily basis.

10. Across Igboland, there's very little going on in terms of productive economic ventures. What I find here is not hardwork but mindless suffering and misery.

From the little kids hawking all manner of consumables at every road junction to youths who have made it their business to rescue sunk vehicles at Akabo in exchange for a small amount, all I find here are a mass army ready to vent their frustrations at the slightest opportunity

11. I consider myself a humane person but I have a strong conviction that every governor that has every ruled Imo and Abia state in the last 20 years should be sent to the gallows and burnt at stake. How can a few individuals be so wicked and mean to their people?

12. I passed through the monuments of waste Rochas Okorocha built and designated general hospitals in most parts of Imo and one can't help wondering if Okorocha really had his mental faculties together when he embarked on such idiotic projects without a proper plan to make them functional.

13. Why was Okorocha so wicked to Ndi Imo? From building general hospitals no one will ever use to constructing roads that were washed away with the first flash of rain, destroying ITC to doing other despicable things to the collective patrimony of the Imo people, Okorocha showed himself to be the greatest political mistake Ndi Imo ever made

14. While Okorocha was a monumental tragedy in Imo, things were a lot worse for Ndi Abia with Okezie Ikpeazu, Theodore Orji and Uzor Kalu. The trio collectively sold Abia to their greed and turned a once vibrant state to the butt of beer parlour jokes.

15. Khaleb Ogbonna once posited that there's nothing in Emeka Ihedioha's past that points to a glorious future for Ndi Imo. He was very correct. What I saw in the few hours I spent in Imo left me in no doubt that Ihedioha may be a time waster.

16. Why are our governors not coming up with palliative measures to fix the roads- especially this rainy season? Why is flood over-running Aba even as Mr Ikpeazu's whereabouts remain shrouded in mystery? Where is Okezie Ikpeazu? Has he abandoned the office he debased himself to win?

17. For how long shall our people continue to hawk and sell "pure water" on the expressway? For how long shall we continue to suffocate under the stench that come from poor drainage systems, refuse dumps all over and other expressions of poor waste management systems?

18. Are you aware that in Imo and Abia, salaries are either paid in half (Imo) or not paid at all (Abia)? Why on earth should a governor withhold the salaries of thousands of hardworking men and women whose dependents now state became Imo and Abia have negligent and incompetent governors?

19. There's a war going on- a war that is clearly impoverishing and making Ndi Igbo slaves in their fatherland. The politicians are swallowing what belongs to you and I. Sadly, they have chained many with peanuts that no one is willing to challenge the madness going on in the name of governance.

20. I weep for Ndi Igbo. I weep for the wickedness that reigns in the heart of Igbo governors and leaders, I cry for the anguish and misery our people are passing through, I weep for the future and destinies being destroyed by the evil disposition of the men and women in influential positions in Igboland.

Will the Igbos ever rise again?

Make Buhari kee you dere
Hmmn....this is ample evidence of man's inhumanity to man. Where is the IPOB stoning crew? The former governors of Imo and Abia states, deserve to be stoned!
Re: I Don't Entertain Unexpected Visitors - Hadiza Isma'l El-Rifai, El-Rufai's Wife by Golddiegrey(m): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2019
post=81264963:

So it is not only our Yoruba friends, neighbors, colleagues, staff and customers that love this food they specially call ABULA
A food they made us fall in love with also?!
Even other non-yorubas love it?!

Wow........we must go get some plates for all of us @ at WHITE HOUSE, Yaba
OR AMALA SHITTA, Surulere this weekend o.
Been a while.

ABULA of life....

Who else can relate please!?

Now I am gonna have Amala by all means today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Entertain Unexpected Visitors - Hadiza Isma'l El-Rifai, El-Rufai's Wife by Golddiegrey(m): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2019
abdeiz:
She knows what she's saying. If you've live in the house of an influential person you'd understand. They hardly have time for themselves.

That is why they have all manners of P.A, SPA and litany of house helps. The woman is just displaying arrogance pure and shimple.
Re: I Don't Entertain Unexpected Visitors - Hadiza Isma'l El-Rifai, El-Rufai's Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
Golddiegrey:

Now I am gonna have Amala by all means today.
Lol cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Entertain Unexpected Visitors - Hadiza Isma'l El-Rifai, El-Rufai's Wife by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 04, 2019
Danwakae:

U are very stingy, and u also visit those higher than u too....according to Christian's , it is more blessed to give than to received, be happy to give because u get more when u give twice what u gave...givers never lack...That's how u will lock ur gate at somebody sent to come deliver ur multi million dollars contracts u ve applied for yrs back just for being selfish...sip it.

People who come with multi million dollar contracts do either of the following:

1. Call
2. E-mail
3. Text
4. Schedule meetings

You don't have to be emotional about everything. There is a word called 'courtesy'. It exists for a reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Taunts Obaseki: The Bad Apple Has Taken Itself Out Of The Bag / Military Force Alone Can’t Defeat Boko Haram, Others – Obama / 2019: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili In Citizen Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.