Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Sadio Mane Backs Lionel Messi To Win The Ballon D'or Over Virgil Van Dijk - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mane Backs Lionel Messi To Win The Ballon D'or Over Virgil Van Dijk (25710 Views)

“In England We Believe The Schedules Are Too Busy.”- Van Dijk / Jorginho Agrees It Would Be A 'scandal' If He Wins Ballon D'or Over Messi / Virgil Van Dijk Wins PFA Player Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Sadio Mane Backs Lionel Messi To Win The Ballon D'or Over Virgil Van Dijk by LORDKing001: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
eni4real:
I watched the match against Colombia..

For a team that was shattered in the world cup and want to rebuild under an inexperienced Coach, that kind of result is expected.. I mean against Colombia

Did you see the defence??

You expect Messi to be the Otamendi or Foyth??

Argentina first game is thier worst and it is expected. Maradona even said Tonga will beat them with that performance...

But Messi and Co. changed everything afterwards until they met VARsil!!!

But they still won the Bronze medal... better THAN Uruguay, better than Chile who happen to have a more solid team..

If that is not an achievement, then what is it

VARsil!!! tongue

Let me cross my t and dot my i

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadio Mane Backs Lionel Messi To Win The Ballon D'or Over Virgil Van Dijk by candygist: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Equity15:
abeg goan sitdown somewhere, even if were given a blank cheque, the sisi still won't move. you and I know this. he's very good..a generational player at that..but you and I know what will happen to him when he leaves barca

Story story. Messi is Barca and Barca is Messi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Fulfil 28-Year-Old Pledge, Allocates Houses To AFCON 1994 Super Eagles Team / Ahmed Musa Donates School Bags, Books To Students In Jos / Glo-CAF Awards 2015.Thur 7th Jan.2016 (Today) 6pm @ Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.