Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband (4096 Views)

Meet Sam Uloko, The Soon-to-be Husband Of Deborah Enenche / My Soon To Be Wife / Crazy: Soon To Be Husband Peeps At Her Private (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
faithfull18:

Are you really ready to feed the whole of Nigeria, looks like you are inviting everyone 'invitable' grin
It's going to be a low key becus it's not forever something. After some years both parties will move on with their lives. But your presence there will be appreciated.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher1: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
edydamsel:

I am currently in Uyo so where is it taking place.
Do you know airport rd? it's along that side. Mbiabong Ikot-Antem. Sorry for late reply.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by faithfull18(f): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2019
GreatResearcher1:

It's going to be a low key becus it's not forever something. After some years both parties will move on with their lives. But your presence there will be appreciated.
Na wa. Probably you two will fall in love and since kids will be involved too, you may change your mind and continue with it.Nothing is impossible.
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by Fourwinds: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2019
GreatResearcher1:
I was on this forum months back, created a thread searching for a lady for marriage. Some girls here picked interest but when I told them what is involved they all backed out.

Two months ago a lady on this forum called me and ask if I was really serious about searching for a wife, I told her I was more than serious. she asked if I've found a lady and my response was "NOT YET". She said she is interested.

At first, I thought it was a joke but I was amazed when she travelled all the way from Lagos to Kaduna to see me.

Dear fellow nairalanders, I want to use this medium to invitie you all to our wedding coming up on the 31st of this month.

I don't know if my wife to be is a nairaland mod. When I told her about creating a thread and inviting nairalanders to our wedding, she warned me not to mention her moniker on the thread.

As a good husband to be, I obeyed her and when I created the thread I didn't mention her moniker. I only uploaded our wedding invitation card.

I am shocked that that thread was deleted and the moniker @GreatResearcher in which I used in creating that thread is banned.

I've called her and ask her if she's the one who banned me and deleted the thread she hung the call on me.

Guys I need advice
Okokoboiko...

I'm already celebrating

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by Biingoo: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2019
victorian:

Anyways I wish you a happy married life.

But sorry I ain't coming. The fear of herds men is the beginning of wisdom.
I no get body wey herdsmen go rape taya.

I have heard gory stories on how they rape and most times slaughter women.

Your bride try travelling such distance to meet with you. For me? I have stopped travelling to other states since Boko Haram and herdsmen stories came into power . Ain't moving an inch out from Lagos.

Both of you fit each other.

Desperate couple.

But this one she's not picking your calls cos of this topic. Make she no bail out on the d day o.

Cause it won't be funny, with all your preparations. Anyways best of luck with your bride.
so you never still get sense

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by Biingoo: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2019
victorian:

I'm doing great here. smiley

And I'm not travelling an inch! Out of Lagos.

I'm the one and only lineage remaining from my late mom ,in fact her splitting image . I have to keep myself safe at all cost. Thanks for the invite, I will pass.

I wish both of you best of luck on the wedding. Happy for you.

Try born pikin ooh!

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by edydamsel(f): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2019
[quote author=GreatResearcher1 post=81515473]Do you know airport rd? it's along that side. Mbiabong Ikot-Antem. Sorry for late reply.

I know mbiabong.you can send me the address before the date
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by GreatResearcher: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=edydamsel post=81584840][/quote]I don't really know places there. if I enter Uyo next tomorrow I will call u. it's along that market after Shelter
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by edydamsel(f): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2019
GreatResearcher:
I don't really know places there. if I enter Uyo next tomorrow I will call u. it's along that market after Shelter

Okay
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by Rukkydelta(f): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2019
Yes baby I am a mod grin
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by ekwueme90: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
SendAbroad:

Before film start, they always show preview...just take it that you are seeing preview.

Just call @benbasil cards-07033711227,08037140884
They have all kinds of wedding invitation cards
and they also print programmes, banners, sourveniers, caps, etc
Re: Advice Needed For A Soon To Be Husband by alfchye(m): 12:06am On Nov 05, 2019
You people are even answering and showing him love.... Oya think, do we have 31st in this month of November?, bye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Best Friend Intentionally Got Pregnant For My Fiance To Stop My Marriage / What Should Be My Reply to her? / Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.