Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) (26499 Views)

George Ilenikhena: Meet Nigerian Wonder Kid That Is Making Waves In Belgium Leag / Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends / Wonder Boy Ezekiel From UNIBEN.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 15, 2019
LillyVal:
How to Feel at Home

At different points in time, I have had to be accommodated in someone's house for many reasons. When I worked in Lagos, my friend sheltered me for six months. I didn't pay rent. I have also stayed with some families for days and weeks maybe due to work or just visit.

One key thing I always have in mind is that I am outside my house and someone has offered me shelter and sometimes food. I am eager to contribute. If I sleep till 10am in my house on Saturdays, I can't try it in an uncle's family house. If I wake up in the morning and just bath and leave in my house, I can't try it in another person's house. If I eat and keep the plate in the sink in my house, I rarely try it in another's house.

Many times, I will be offered a VIP treatment: "No, don't worry, the kids will clean it", "oh, don't worry I will wash it". I definitely refuse such offer.

When I am welcomed to a place, the only way I show I am welcomed is to be a part of the work being done in the place.

In the morning I look for what to do. I carry water and wash the cars. I ask of what could be cooked and cook. I take the kids uniform and iron. I find something and do. That's how I feel at home.

Greater percent of everyone I visit keep asking when I am coming again.

The truth is, whether you just visited, or being accommodated till you get your accommodation, you must be sensible enough to be participatory in the work in the house.

The truth is, when you stay with someone, you definitely increase the work in that house. You increase the rate the toilet gets dirty. Your bathing increase the rate the wall of the bathroom gets dirty. You increase the amount of sand that can be found in the floor of the room. You increase the amount of dirty plates. You increase the cups of rice to be cooked. You increase the NEPA bill. You increase many things. You become a yeast, you make the work to rise.

People shouldn't get more stressed just to keep you comfortable. It's now worse when you are being sheltered because you can't afford an apartment of your own. You can't afford to be indifferent about contributing to the house that shelter you.

You must care to know how the electricity bill is paid, don't just plug your phone and enjoy light. You must care about how the water tank gets filled all the time; you must not just enter shower and turn it on.

Some people gets concerned about saving money to get their own place that they forget that it costs money to keep them In that house. They can't buy tooth paste, soap or tissue when they get exhausted, and the person giving you shelter is a young person as you are.

Sometimes due to the relationship we have with such persons, and because they are more financially stable than us, we may not be required to assist in anything financial in the family, but know you have to do something. Reduce the amount of work in the house. Play an active role. Don't increase the drama there.

Many times some persons can't confront persons staying with them but they are boiling inside. They are complaining to Neighbors and friends.

Stop saying that someone accommodating you is giving you attitude... Use your brain my friend.

Some persons are just users. Eat free food, use toiletries, open freezer and drink anything, turn on generator when they are alone... And wear their clothes early and zoom out. Their presence in the house is only felt in the increased debit alerts.

Before you say... "I don't stress myself in my uncle's house" and "their house is my second home" make sure you are not referring to your irresponsibility.

Your active participation is required everywhere, and it starts from the first day. Don't wait to be told. Don't be glued to the TV... Once you are outside your house, the rule changes.

Inu go? ( U hear?)
Nne nice one.

1 Like

Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by anibi9674: 8:42am On Aug 15, 2019
This na old man way short
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by monimekaz(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2019
Luiz1:
That's why Nigeria has not progressed. A kid that should be in school studying mathematics to become a Medical Doctor...

See him. He is playing football... undecided

With all the medical doctor u have become ..u are still coming to nairaland with free data to comment . U are not a good role mode ; he can not learn from u story . He should learn from success stories only .
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by tstx(m): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2019
He is a south African....
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by adewest1999(m): 8:44am On Aug 15, 2019
Lamasta:
See a boy diligent in his youth he will stand before kings and not mediocre men.

It You ask the young lad who his role model is am sure he will tell you its CHRISTIANO O R O R O RONALDO grin
so you no see e barca Jersey abi

1 Like

Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by sweetyme001(f): 8:48am On Aug 15, 2019
Knowing how to jogging football and playing football are two different things. Send him to school nobody pays you for jogging football.
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by tiswell(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2019
Luiz1:
That's why Nigeria has not progressed. A kid that should be in school studying mathematics to become a Medical Doctor...

If everyone becomes medical practioner, who would become footballer?
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by helinues: 8:49am On Aug 15, 2019
thorpido:
Lol @ 'mathematics to become a Medical doctor'.

Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by SilasNwude: 8:49am On Aug 15, 2019
[s]
Luiz1:

[/s]
tell that to neymer Ronaldo and messi

Even a league 2 footballer can hire the best Nigerian doctor as his personal doctor

old man mentality
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 15, 2019
Luiz1:

Medical broketor undecided
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 15, 2019
tiswell:
If everyone becomes medical practioner, who would become footballer?

The stupid pressure of Nigerian parents
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by saintokwuluora(m): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2019
Luiz1:

Who mathematics help in Nigeria? Even our medical doctors are going on exile just like the footballers. Your name sef na Luiz, is it David Luiz or Luiz Suarez you are taking after?
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by oloriooko(m): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2019
Ball joggling does not make you a good player but i wish he can be registered in one of the academies for further development
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by BRASH: 9:00am On Aug 15, 2019
Op, your english is 'superb'

Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by slam7000(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Most Nigerians are so dull

They don't know that been a good ball joggler is different from knowing how to play football
You can be so good in ball joggling and still you don't know how to play football
At times self having a great footwork and skills in the field nor mean say you go get football sense
People when get football sense na Ronaldo, Messi, rud van Nistelrooy ( tap in criminal)
And neymar is the only player with everything
He has joggling ability, foot work, skills and a little football sense

Don't quote me if you don't know anything about soccer

You not entirely correct. Not every ball juggler would be a good footballer, however there are some obvious traits that talent hunters look for in their potential stars. This little boy with his coordinated footworks and skills is one of the big signs that any serious football agent or footie academy people would be looking for.

Same way some NBA agents would visit Africa give scholarships to very tall Sudanese teenagers. It doesn’t mean those kids would end up becoming NBA superstars.

Jeremy Lynch started like this boy, trained under Arsenal youth academy but never became a football player instead, he became huge juggling football for NIKE etc.

This little man has talent and need to be nurtured. People are right in calling for his sponsorship.
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by MrFly(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2019
LillyVal:
How to Feel at Home

At different points in time, I have had to be accommodated in someone's house for many reasons. When I worked in Lagos, my friend sheltered me for six months. I didn't pay rent. I have also stayed with some families for days and weeks maybe due to work or just visit.

One key thing I always have in mind is that I am outside my house and someone has offered me shelter and sometimes food. I am eager to contribute. If I sleep till 10am in my house on Saturdays, I can't try it in an uncle's family house. If I wake up in the morning and just bath and leave in my house, I can't try it in another person's house. If I eat and keep the plate in the sink in my house, I rarely try it in another's house.

Many times, I will be offered a VIP treatment: "No, don't worry, the kids will clean it", "oh, don't worry I will wash it". I definitely refuse such offer.

When I am welcomed to a place, the only way I show I am welcomed is to be a part of the work being done in the place.

In the morning I look for what to do. I carry water and wash the cars. I ask of what could be cooked and cook. I take the kids uniform and iron. I find something and do. That's how I feel at home.

Greater percent of everyone I visit keep asking when I am coming again.

The truth is, whether you just visited, or being accommodated till you get your accommodation, you must be sensible enough to be participatory in the work in the house.

The truth is, when you stay with someone, you definitely increase the work in that house. You increase the rate the toilet gets dirty. Your bathing increase the rate the wall of the bathroom gets dirty. You increase the amount of sand that can be found in the floor of the room. You increase the amount of dirty plates. You increase the cups of rice to be cooked. You increase the NEPA bill. You increase many things. You become a yeast, you make the work to rise.

People shouldn't get more stressed just to keep you comfortable. It's now worse when you are being sheltered because you can't afford an apartment of your own. You can't afford to be indifferent about contributing to the house that shelter you.

You must care to know how the electricity bill is paid, don't just plug your phone and enjoy light. You must care about how the water tank gets filled all the time; you must not just enter shower and turn it on.

Some people gets concerned about saving money to get their own place that they forget that it costs money to keep them In that house. They can't buy tooth paste, soap or tissue when they get exhausted, and the person giving you shelter is a young person as you are.

Sometimes due to the relationship we have with such persons, and because they are more financially stable than us, we may not be required to assist in anything financial in the family, but know you have to do something. Reduce the amount of work in the house. Play an active role. Don't increase the drama there.

Many times some persons can't confront persons staying with them but they are boiling inside. They are complaining to Neighbors and friends.

Stop saying that someone accommodating you is giving you attitude... Use your brain my friend.

Some persons are just users. Eat free food, use toiletries, open freezer and drink anything, turn on generator when they are alone... And wear their clothes early and zoom out. Their presence in the house is only felt in the increased debit alerts.

Before you say... "I don't stress myself in my uncle's house" and "their house is my second home" make sure you are not referring to your irresponsibility.

Your active participation is required everywhere, and it starts from the first day. Don't wait to be told. Don't be glued to the TV... Once you are outside your house, the rule changes.

Inu go? ( U hear?)
wrong place to post this sermon!
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by dmltoyin(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2019
Luiz1:

oga
No b everybody go be doctor.
Some others have to fill in other spaces to even down to a welder and vulcanizer, all na hustle

I'm not saying he shouldn't go to school tho, but this post is focusing on his talent which has to be groomed
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by MedicalSamwise(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2019
Luiz1:

Mbappe is just 20 years old. His wages can pay the salaries of all the professors in your school together with your VC

The most useless player in Europe is richer than all your professors combine

Neymar no know quadratic formula but he can pay the salaries of all the lecturers in your school.

If you're a working class person, Mbappe will employ your boss grin grin grin
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by Freemanbobble: 9:06am On Aug 15, 2019
slam7000:

You not entirely correct. Not every ball juggler would be a good footballer, however there are some obvious traits that talent hunters look for in their potential stars. This little boy with his coordinated footworks and skills is one of the big signs that any serious football agent or footie academy people would be looking for.

Same way some NBA agents would visit Africa give scholarships to very tall Sudanese teenagers. It doesn’t mean those kids would end up becoming NBA superstars.

Jeremy Lynch started like this boy, trained under Arsenal youth academy but never became a football player instead, he became huge juggling football for NIKE etc.

This little man has talent and need to be nurtured. People are right in calling for his sponsorship.

Calling for his sponsorship is okay
But saying he will be a good footballer is rubbish
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by slam7000(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2019
saintokwuluora:

Who mathematics help in Nigeria? Even our medical doctors are going on exile just like the footballers. Your name sef na Luiz, is it David Luiz or Luiz Suarez you are taking after?

True that....but like you said, he needs to be nurtured. If you are running an academy and on the lookout for young talents,this video would make your job easier.

He wasn’t just juggling the ball, he has passion, skills and good legs and you wonder how long he must have been doing that. Academies would spend lots of time teaching kids how to juggle and keep uppy like that. If he makes a smooth transition, you would be looking at a future midfielder like Xavi, JJ or Iniesta there.

1 Like

Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by slam7000(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Calling for his sponsorship is okay
But saying he will be a good footballer is rubbish

I concur but what did you expect people to say? They are only being optimistic about his future. They were just ‘wowed’ by his size and coordination.
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by RealSolution001: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2019
That 'boy' fit be 28yrs.
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by four4: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2019
mytime24:
Make psg replace Naymar wit him tongue tongue
and make Buari replace Aisha with you cool cool cool
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by AgreatMan: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2019
Freemanbobble:

They don't know that been a good ball joggler is different from knowing how to play football
You can be so good in ball joggling and still you don't know how to play football
At times self having a great footwork and skills in the field nor mean say you go get football sense
People when get football sense na Ronaldo, Messi, rud van Nistelrooy ( tap in criminal)
That is why neymar is supposed to the god of soccer but most times he will just be acting like a kid in the field

@ officialgarri you called it ball juggling

Between the both of you, it is ball joggling or ball juggling?
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by clems88(m): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2019
Luiz1:

I see that Ronaldo and messi are doctors sad see your agbalumo head
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by Freemanbobble: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2019
AgreatMan:

@ officialgarri you called it ball juggling

Between the both of you, it is ball joggling or ball juggling?

Bros he be like say na that guy get the correct spelling
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by tot(f): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2019
thorpido:
Lol @ 'mathematics to become a Medical doctor'.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by Chrisbeks: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2019
Freemanbobble:

That is why neymar is supposed to the god of soccer but most times he will just be acting like a kid in the field

You are on point, that was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the post
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by WorkTheTalk(m): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2019
I wish a bright future. You can continue from where Jay Jay stopped
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by mixta140: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2019
Oh!!!
Brilliant
Re: Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) by thedio(m): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2019
Luiz1:

and the medical doctors Will win world cup for Africa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jayden Yobo's 3rd Birthday: Joseph Yobo Throws 3rd Birthday Party For Son (Photo / Lionel Messi Misses Out, Bale, De Bruyne In First Ballon D’or Nominees / How Nigerian Boxing Officials Rejected Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.