Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government (32676 Views)

FG Reacts To Closure Of Nigerian Traders' Shops In Ghana / New Minimum Wage: FG Reacts To Labour’s December 31 Deadline / FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by State001: 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2019
The Federal Government has demanded a probe into the killing of Mr Joseph Nwajueze, a Nigerian pastor based in China, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that the Anambra-born clergyman was reportedly killed by Chinese security operatives.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV on Wednesday, Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Chairman, Nigerians in the Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM), said a thorough investigation into the death of the pastor should be launched.

She added that the killing of the pastor must be thoroughly investigated and the culprits brought to book.

In the statement which was signed by Abdur-Rahman Balogun, her media aide, Dabiri-Erewa said there was no justifiable reason for the killing.

She equally condemned the “stigmatisation” of Nigerians living in China, saying those who were found guilty of the country’s laws should be prosecuted.

While condoling with the family of Nwajueze, the Nigerian official promised to ensure that justice is served.

She, however, appealed to angry Nigerians in China to be patient and not take the law into their hands.

Igbere TV reports that the deceased was living with his wife, Chinwe and four children in China until his death.

He was said to be killed by China’s security operatives while trying to escape arrest for alleged visa violations.

http://igberetvnews.com/899650/fg-reacts-to-killing-of-nigerian-pastor-by-chinese-govt/

5 Likes

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Simplyleo: 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
When did this happen?

Chinese killing a Nigerian in Nigeria?

Water don pass garri o. angry
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by helinues: 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
A pastor.. Why was he avoiding arrest?

15 Likes

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Nukilia: 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2019
Simplyleo:
When did this happen?

Read the message again before typing

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by naijacentric(m): 2:19am On Aug 15, 2019
Naija is just an abnormal country yet dis lizard headed people are so free in naija even some don't av papers. Why do our foreign minister plus ambasador keep quiet when will naija people vex is it until this country catches fire from within

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 15, 2019
Nukilia:

Read the message again before typing
He it is one of the robots programed to type Sai baba in every thread.

Why will someone be a pastor in a country like China and also doesn't have resident documents?

Well, I hope an investigation is thoroughly done but...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by educhigo: 4:35am On Aug 15, 2019
you're very stupid by saying this,every countries have illegal migrant,many chinese are illegal in nigeria,come to guangzhou and see how police treat black like a thief, just because of Paper,even there own citizens in guangzhou do the same, then ask you to call police, because they know that most blacks in guangzhou dont have papers,but come to whites they treat them as god,if this killing happen to a chinese citizen see how there government will carry the matter,i blame nigeria government because they dont care there citizens..i base in china and i know what blacks are passing through...

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by CodeTemplar: 5:10am On Aug 15, 2019
Was killed while trying to evade arrest. . . sad sad sad, especially when u consider the kind of shady things chinamen go to do in other countries.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by BruncleZuma: 5:19am On Aug 15, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Lionsbet: 5:22am On Aug 15, 2019
Omg
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Lionsbet: 5:23am On Aug 15, 2019
So sad!!

See my signature
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Dami12345: 5:23am On Aug 15, 2019
If your house is a shit hole . everyone treats you like shit.
If your house is fine. Everyone feels honored you graced their country with your presence.

Its time to fix our house Nigerians.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by GOOOGLE504(m): 5:25am On Aug 15, 2019
educhigo:
you're very stupid by saying this,every countries have illegal migrant,many chinese are illegal in nigeria,come to guangzhou and see how police treat black like a thief, just because of Paper,even there own citizens in guangzhou do the same, then ask you to call police, because they know that most blacks in guangzhou dont have papers,but come to whites they treat them as god,if this killing happen to a chinese citizen see how there government will carry the matter,i blame nigeria government because they dont care there citizens..i base in china and i know what blacks are passing through...

I no they will never open fire on their own even if evading arrest..

God help us o, 9gria na wahala, outside 9gria sef ba palava

3 Likes

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:31am On Aug 15, 2019
J111333:
He it is one of the robots programed to type Sai baba in every thread.

Why will someone be a pastor in a country like China and also doesn't have resident documents?

Well, I hope an investigation is thoroughly done but...
Is that a justifiable reason for him to be killed

3 Likes

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Bossontop(m): 5:31am On Aug 15, 2019
Simplyleo:
When did this happen?

undecided
Next time Read before you comment

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by helinues: 5:32am On Aug 15, 2019
Simplyleo:
When did this happen?

Can't you read before commenting?

4 Likes

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by helinues: 5:34am On Aug 15, 2019
educhigo:

If you are truly based in China, tell us What Hong Kong people are currently going through in the hands of China. Or are they also black?

3 Likes

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Ideyontop: 5:35am On Aug 15, 2019
If Nigerian police killed the chinese people whos paper has expired here, will Chinese government take it?

1 Like

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Sukakma(m): 5:36am On Aug 15, 2019
This woman Abike Dabiri can only talk with no action..for how long will you keep condemning stuffs like this and yet no action taken..I don't like her a bit..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by OyiboPep: 5:38am On Aug 15, 2019
Government of reaction.

Nonsense!
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by QuotaSystem: 5:40am On Aug 15, 2019
educhigo:

You should be thanking your stars that the FG is intervening in a case where the victim was clearly resisting arrest for an established crime.

Besides how come 'Pastor's' church have not said "peem"? I ask because the first report stated it was his nickname, but suddenly he is being referred to as a clergyman that ran from police arrest.

Let justice prevail. Bitter truth. Rest in peace.

5 Likes

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by help9: 5:42am On Aug 15, 2019
Ouch
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by vedaxcool(m): 5:44am On Aug 15, 2019
This is sad, it reminds how every Ramadan Nairaland Christians would be kissing the Chinese feets for oppressing Muslims and depriving them of practice of their religion today we see that an anti-religious state will not follow their fantasy of destroying only Islam but will follow suit on any religion.

RIP pastor

5 Likes

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:48am On Aug 15, 2019
Buhari na useless president

React to the ones your Fulani brothers are killing

React to the ones South Africans are killing
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by forghon: 5:50am On Aug 15, 2019
Buhari trying to islamisize China shocked

1 Like

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by meetmeonline: 5:51am On Aug 15, 2019
You cannot challenge the hand that fed you, even noise making is to be done with fear, simple!
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Fuckyoumod: 5:52am On Aug 15, 2019
helinues:
so he should be killed for resisting arrest?

You mean trained Chinese policemen can not overpower a single civilian and arrest him with out killing him?

Is that how Chinese security operatives kill Chinese that resist arrest

After you go sey you get sense.....where is the sense

10 Likes

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Wickedfacts: 5:53am On Aug 15, 2019
Pastor that doesn't have papers in China, he thinks he's in Nigeria where all kinds of lawlessness is condoned?

Nigeria is a lawless country, China isn't. The fact that Chinese are misbehaving in Nigeria and our government fails to punish them doesn't mean you should carry your madness to China and try the same thing there. Chinese can't try nonsense in their country cos they know their government is strict.

Let me tell you, a Chinese man went to a conference in the US and he touched a woman's boobs. She reported him and the Chinese government got to know about it. He ran away and the Chinese government ensured he was deported. Once he landed in China the Chinese government beheaded him.

Carry complete papers, comot eye for their women, mind your business, avoid implications from those that carry drugs, una no go hear. More than 3,000 Nigerians are in Chinese prisons and they'll inject you with poison before deporting. Una no dey hear.

China has poor human rights record and them go kill una wella.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by helinues: 5:55am On Aug 15, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
so he should be killed for resisting arrest?

You mean trained Chinese policemen can not overpower a single civilian and arrest him with out killing him?

Is that how Chinese security operatives kill Chinese that resist arrest

After you go sey you get sense.....where is the sense

You are probably frustrated this morning..

God is your strength bro
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Freelanceona100(m): 5:57am On Aug 15, 2019
Ohhhhh noooo sad shocked
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:59am On Aug 15, 2019
Sad
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 15, 2019
helinues:
Maybe you can tell us more since you were there angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) / Adamu Garba Tells Opposition To Continue To "Waist" Their Time Going To Court / Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.