Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:23 AM

FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government (32677 Views)

FG Reacts To Closure Of Nigerian Traders' Shops In Ghana / New Minimum Wage: FG Reacts To Labour’s December 31 Deadline / FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by symbianDON(m): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2019
Wickedfacts:
Pastor that doesn't have papers in China, he thinks he's in Nigeria where all kinds of lawlessness is condoned?

Nigeria is a lawless country, China isn't. The fact that Chinese are misbehaving in Nigeria and our government fails to punish them doesn't mean you should carry your madness to China and try the same thing there. Chinese can't try nonsense in their country cos they know their government is strict.

Let me tell you, a Chinese man went to a conference in the US and he touched a woman's boobs. She reported him and the Chinese government got to know about it. He ran away and the Chinese government ensured he was deported. Once he landed in China the Chinese government beheaded him.

Carry complete papers, comot eye for their women, mind your business, avoid implications from those that carry drugs, una no go hear. More than 3,000 Nigerians are in Chinese prisons and they'll inject you with poison before deporting. Una no dey hear.

China has poor human rights record and them go kill una wella.
I tire o! Nigerians enjoy playing the victim card even when clearly in the wrong. China's high-hand stance and poor human rights records precedes her all over the world. Sadly, most Nigerians in China are there illegally and into shady deals in the name of 'hustling' fully knowing the high risks involved. From Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia to Philippines, China and UAE, Nigerians have constituted themselves into an intolerable nuisance so much so that they are mostly viewed with suspicion and hatred, hence the crude treatment Nigerians receive in those places.
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by educhigo: 7:20am On Aug 15, 2019
many chinese are here reading this news,please we should stop tags any drug offense in this pastor matter.because chinese people can also tag him as a drug dealer,the news says that pastor running from police because of expired visa....
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by BlackAdam55(m): 7:20am On Aug 15, 2019
Wickedfacts:
Pastor that doesn't have papers in China, he thinks he's in Nigeria where all kinds of lawlessness is condoned?

Nigeria is a lawless country, China isn't. The fact that Chinese are misbehaving in Nigeria and our government fails to punish them doesn't mean you should carry your madness to China and try the same thing there. Chinese can't try nonsense in their country cos they know their government is strict.

Let me tell you, a Chinese man went to a conference in the US and he touched a woman's boobs. She reported him and the Chinese government got to know about it. He ran away and the Chinese government ensured he was deported. Once he landed in China the Chinese government beheaded him.

Carry complete papers, comot eye for their women, mind your business, avoid implications from those that carry drugs, una no go hear. More than 3,000 Nigerians are in Chinese prisons and they'll inject you with poison before deporting. Una no dey hear.

China has poor human rights record and them go kill una wella.
Tell them, they don't know. undecided
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by charlsecy(m): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2019
helinues:
And is he the only black man in China?
No... although you have yet to answer my question:
If the police were coming to arrest you in a country ridden with stigmatisation against blacks, would you just submit yourself?
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by helinues: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2019
charlsecy:
No... although you have yet to answer my question:

Yes, I will allow them to arrest me.. Worst they will deport me back to my country.. Better than risking my life while trying to escape
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by charlsecy(m): 7:24am On Aug 15, 2019
Wickedfacts:
You have links?
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by charlsecy(m): 7:27am On Aug 15, 2019
helinues:
Yes, I will allow them to arrest me.. Worst they will deport me back to my country.
After passing through the rigours, the risks, possibly going through seas, deserts.....the expectations at home.... you'll just submit yourself. It is OK.
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by helinues: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2019
charlsecy:
After passing through the rigours, the risks, possibly going through seas, deserts.....the expectations at home.... you'll just submit yourself. It is OK.

I answered your question right?
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by slimfit1(m): 7:43am On Aug 15, 2019
Sukakma:
This woman Abike Dabiri can only talk with no action..for how long will you keep condemning stuffs like this and yet no action taken..I don't like her a bit..

She is just a confused woman, her role is such a role not recognized in the world. She should have asked Bihari to make her foreign minister.
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by rkywfxv: 7:44am On Aug 15, 2019
Correct score

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by backnbeta(f): 7:44am On Aug 15, 2019
educhigo:
you're very stupid by saying this,every countries have illegal migrant,many chinese are illegal in nigeria,come to guangzhou and see how police treat black like a thief, just because of Paper,even there own citizens in guangzhou do the same, then ask you to call police, because they know that most blacks in guangzhou dont have papers,but come to whites they treat them as god,if this killing happen to a chinese citizen see how there government will carry the matter,i blame nigeria government because they dont care there citizens..i base in china and i know what blacks are passing through...
Don't blame the Chinese for being strict with their immigration laws. Since Nigerians in China are aware of the way they treat Nigerians, it is better to have valid Visa! It's sad, but we should try to respect the laws of the land even when they don't favor us, unless we have the power to legally influence a change in the laws undecided
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by ada9ja(f): 7:45am On Aug 15, 2019
Simplyleo:
When did this happen?

Chinese killing a Nigerian in Nigeria?

Water don pass garri o. angry

Guy please go and fix yourself...you are getting worst day by day

You can't even read a simple statement and understand before commenting?

Too bad for Nairaland
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by brainhgeek(m): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2019
Abi Dabiri is too soft to occupy this position.
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by mysticwarrior(m): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2019
helinues:

If you are truly based in China, tell us What Hong Kong people are currently going through in the hands of China. Or are they also black?
your question is completely out of point.
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Sukakma(m): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2019
slimfit1:

She is just a confused woman, are role is such a role not recognized in the world. She should have asked Bihari to make her foreign minister.
Lols..Ts a good role but she's not doing her best seriously..she can only talk, that's it
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Sukakma(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2019
brainhgeek:
Abi Dabiri is too soft to occupy this position.
You wouldn't have said it better..what you said is the best explanation of madam
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by EdiskyHarry: 8:37am On Aug 15, 2019
They should know that thousands of them are here in Nigeria
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Chinonye02: 8:47am On Aug 15, 2019
Simplyleo:
When did this happen?

Oya my pple follow me straight to Lagos island let's go and deal with those chinco there.

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES ON ALL THE MAJOR BILLBOARDS IN LAGOS.

1 Share

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by optimusprime2(m): 8:47am On Aug 15, 2019
Start with South Africa that is just in front of you killing in masse without any probing of the sort, before handling China
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by bluecircle470: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2019
Simplyleo:
When did this happen?

You’re actually suffering from dyslexia
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Nnamdi222: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2019
helinues:

If you are truly based in China, tell us What Hong Kong people are currently going through in the hands of China. Or are they also black?

Useless question from a senseless being
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by tsdarkside(m): 9:30am On Aug 15, 2019
Nukilia:

Read the message again before typing

dont mind am....

his type always spread unnecessary paranoia....

people....

china doesnt like christians....and i agree with them....
although i dont agree on killin anybody....

see what harm religion has brought to africa....
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by pepigeorge(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2019
Simplyleo:
When did this happen?

Are u sure u read d news b4 comment
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Litmus: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2019
Dami12345:
If your house is a shit hole . everyone treats you like shit.
If your house is fine. Everyone feels honored you graced their country with your presence.

Its time to fix our house Nigerians.

In other words, you don’t believe Nigerians or Nigeria government should advocate for Nigerian citizens abroad since, according to you, Nigeria is not yet fixed. The Nigerians in Chinese jails awaiting organ harvest should do all they can to keep their organs healthy, South Africans should kill as much Nigerians as they wish and Nigeria should do nothing because Nigeria is not yet fixed. Even until 2055 when there may be flying cars over the Nigerians skies, all household electrified, tap-born water, hundreds of hospitals and life expectancy 105 Nigerians deserve to be killed on Mars because in 2055 Fixed means being a Space Age society and Nigeria is not.

When exactly should Nigerians living in Societies abroad expect intervention on their behalf given that developmental comparisons across Nations are uneven and are likely to remain unevenly for decades? What exactly does fixed mean in a relative reality?

Oh yes, and while we are Fixing ourselves, presumably because we are a uncivilised shithole, according to you, should killing foreigners from less developed nations in our midst or harvesting the organs of foreigners be some of the signals that we are civilised?
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by FoolishBoy419: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2019
QuotaSystem:

You should be thanking your stars that the FG is intervening in a case where the victim was clearly resisting arrest for an established crime.

Besides how come 'Pastor's' church have not said "peem"? I ask because the first report stated it was his nickname, but suddenly he is being referred to as a clergyman that ran from police arrest.

Let justice prevail. Bitter truth. Rest in peace.

seconded

1 Like

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by FoolishBoy419: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2019
vedaxcool:
This is sad, it reminds how every Ramadan Nairaland Christians would be kissing the Chinese feets for oppressing Muslims and depriving them of practice of their religion today we see that an anti-religious state will not follow their fantasy of destroying only Islam but will follow suit on any religion.

RIP pastor

Exactly bro. I am not a muslim but i have to agree with you on this. You will find the idiots saying no place for islamabad terrorists, kill the headslammers, etx but cry when China turns on them. kudos to the Chinese govt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by simplesearch: 10:40am On Aug 15, 2019
This scenario clearly indicate that the world will be in a worse off state if china succeed in becoming the world numero uno super power, those clamouring for china's emergence can see that their major principle of collaboration and empowerment is precipitated on the concept of mercantilism. Aside that, they are not concern about your economic growth, welfare, development or even privacy. It's so Pathetic the bamboo wall is getting stylishly erected again, even after God has dealt well with them. The other day some state security agents were busy trying to force some of their christian population to put away the effigy of Jesus and replace it with that of their leader, precipitating their aid on such decision which is inimical to common sense as this set of people pay their taxes to govt like any other citizen and therefore deserve a share of the commonwealth without having to renounce their faith. The battle at the megiddo valley can't command such verse number of people without a significant percentage emanating from the orient, the end is imminent for all those who oppose and bore hatred in heart against Christ and his elect.
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by babaireti(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2019
Humnnnn,Pastor killed while running away to avoid arrest for visa racketeering,Humnnn,Holy Ghost sin
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2019
Sukakma:
This woman Abike Dabiri can only talk with no action..for how long will you keep condemning stuffs like this and yet no action taken..I don't like her a bit..

If she talks and demands justice, you guys blame her, if she doesn't talk, you guys will still blame her...

Please tell me, how else will she go about a complex issue like this if not to petition the Chinese government? You expect her to go to China with Mopol and kill everyone there because a Nigerian died in China? Please try to apply for her job next time and let's see you do it better than her. undecided
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by simplesearch: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2019
QuotaSystem:

You should be thanking your stars that the FG is intervening in a case where the victim was clearly resisting arrest for an established crime.

Besides how come 'Pastor's' church have not said "peem"? I ask because the first report stated it was his nickname, but suddenly he is being referred to as a clergyman that ran from police arrest.

Let justice prevail. Bitter truth. Rest in peace.

Is killing a justification for violation of visa related offence? In all fairness, going by his status I suppose he should know better to always play by the rules especially in a far away country like china known for their high handedness, but still not a sufficient ground to kill the man. Migrants abroad do this a lot, even in Libya people without paper sometimes jump into the sea to evade arrest in those good old days, do such actions give the operatives license to shoot them. Do you know how many Indian and Chinese are living illegally in Nigeria? they may not be easily apprehended or published in national daily because of the laxity on the part of our immigration officers and how easily they get off the hook when it happens does not translate to them having a clean sheet, would they have done that to a British or an American citizen. If only you know what happens around Allen avenue in those days you won't be typing this. He wasn't even caught dealing in drugs and even if this is the case aren't there procedure to follow in any criminal related matter however aggravated the case may be, why shoot him dead for merely trying to evade or escape arrest. We shouldn't sell off our own so easily, it makes the outside world see us as unreasonable set of people. Sane country of the world like America will fight tooth and nail to get their own back home, to face the jail term no matter the offence and you are there defending illegality.
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
I don’t know why they killed this man, but if it’s because of his religion, then I have no pity for him. Chinese don’t see any difference between religion and corruption, and I agree with them.

If a country says no to churches, simply abide by it or leave.
Re: FG Reacts To Killing Of Nigerian Pastor By Chinese Government by educhigo: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
i base in china doesnt mean that i must know every blacks living in china too,mean while i'm not investigation officer..please ask this question to chinese police officer please cry
NaijaRoyalty:

Do you know one Emmanuel Iwu "Ite" (Jameswill) he base in Guangzhou too

We heard he ran into trouble while heading for Shanghai and since then we've not heard about him .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Tells Opposition To Continue To "Waist" Their Time Going To Court / Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB / Why Most Northern Elites Cannot Speak Against Killings – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.