₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,319,294 members, 5,114,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2019 at 06:49 PM

Eve Got Greedy Ep By H.I.M - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eve Got Greedy Ep By H.I.M (45 Views)

~ C R I M E W A V E ~ [soma Ep By Heli∆s] / Music Album: Download I Used To Know Her: The Prelude – EP Alnum - H.E.R. / New Music ''OGBEM'' by C-L-I-M-A-X. ft mc banana mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eve Got Greedy Ep By H.I.M by itzbaron: 12:46am On Aug 15
Proper Inc Head Huncho H.I.M drops his second ep of the year titled Eve Got Greedy. With This 5 track Masterpiece H.I.M is able to give you a further glimpse of a mysterious type of vulnerability, introduce you into the realm of the darktraprnbsoul (The Proper Realm) while also serving a prelude to the album. Is Love An Illusion?

https://olodo360.com/eve-got-greedy-ep-by-h-i-m/

(1) (Reply)

Exlusivity Dj Arafat - Top 30 Posts Of Superstars & African Footballers Mourn - / Download Won't Be Late By Swae Lee / Download Latest Mix Dj Baddo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.