Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Paiko Camp: Niger State Corps Members, Let's Meet Here.. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Paiko Camp: Niger State Corps Members, Let's Meet Here.. (1879 Views)

Requirements For NYSC Camp,niger State / Whatsapp Group Chat For Rivers State Corps Members Batch B / NYSC 2017 Batch B Corp Members [Let's Meet Here] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paiko Camp: Niger State Corps Members, Let's Meet Here.. by MaCollins1(m): 1:09am On Aug 15, 2019
Corper wee wee wee!!!

Good day to everyone bearing the title of a Corper/ Corps member, and lemme pity PCM's and add them too sha. This thread is strictly for Niger State Corpers (current and past) and for "the prodigals" that didn't fall for the sweet talks they were giving us in camp, not to redeploy.
I am a serving Corps member in Niger state (2019, batch A), And I would share my experience thus far in subsequent posts and keep sharing as life events unfold in Niger state.
Corps Members that have/are still serving in Niger state, Please share your experience about Camp, Kokoye, and serving in Niger State in general.

See you in subsequent posts.
Stay tuned!

4 Likes

Re: Paiko Camp: Niger State Corps Members, Let's Meet Here.. by MaCollins1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
CALL UP LETTER IS OUT!!!
The news was everywhere, in fact my best friend and course mate Chris called me immediately to inform me that he has been deployed to Ibadan, mehn I was so happy for him, (we been run some kain underground hustle together sha), and he got his state of choice, so I was confident about mine ( Lagos State). How I wish I knew what was coming.
Not so long after, one of my childhood friends Prince, called and told me he was posted to Zamfara. I laughed so hard, he sounded like he was given a life sentence, and as all good friends add salt to injury naw. I ask am o, omo who you offend, Zamfara keh, the land where "farming is our pride" is their motto? He already made up his mind to wait for the next batch to re-register, but i managed to convince him to go sha.
I dropped Prince's call, and decided to check mine, I opened the portal and logged in my details on my phone, lo and behold, i saw
Paiko Camp, Niger State.
All I could say was to scream out KapaichumarimarichuPAIKO!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Paiko Camp: Niger State Corps Members, Let's Meet Here.. by Emarvel(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ok, come and share.
I'm in batch stream 2
I saw paiko,Niger state abt 2 days ago
Re: Paiko Camp: Niger State Corps Members, Let's Meet Here.. by MaCollins1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
Emarvel:
Ok, come and share.
I'm in batch stream 2
I saw paiko,Niger state abt 2 days ago
Alright Bro, please do endeavor to share your camp experience too.. Safe trip to Paiko
Re: Paiko Camp: Niger State Corps Members, Let's Meet Here.. by MaCollins1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
CONTINUATION 2.
As reality began to dawn on me, my sadness slowly began to turn to anger, "why jide go run me local like this naw". I got very upset and called jide (the guy that was supposed to do the lagos deployment package), his phone rang but he didn't pick up and didn't call back, even though i called him severally.
As I no come get choice again, I called my people to inform them about my posting and sluggishly packed my bag. I made sure I double checked my bag to make sure I carried all the necessary documents, abeg, i can't travel all the way to get bounced at the gate.

1 Like

Re: Paiko Camp: Niger State Corps Members, Let's Meet Here.. by MaCollins1(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
I left lagos for abuja very early on that fateful morning, the trip was kind of faster than anticipated sha. The plan was to spend the night at Abuja, and leave for Niger state the next day.

I had to wake early the next day, do the necessary and left for Nyanya market, because I havn't gotten my white shirt and shorts, socks and waist pouch. Afterwards, I took a cab to Zuba park, where i got a taxi to Paiko for #1,000 (alternate route; you can go to Suleja, and take a taxi for #700).

The journey from Zuba to Paiko seemed endless, it lasted for almost two hours, the taxi was so tight and the sun was so hot that i was sweating seriously even with the breeze entering the car.

Finally I got to paiko. I alighted from to taxi, only to discover that the guys in front with the driver were also PCM's, as they also came down to pick up their bags. We exchanged pleasantries and that marked my first friendship in Paiko.

1 Like

Re: Paiko Camp: Niger State Corps Members, Let's Meet Here.. by MaCollins1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
The trip, honestly, really discouraged me, because for more than one hour we were on the road, I didn't see any sign of development, it was just farmlands (as at the time of travel, I think most farmers had harvested, so the whole place was looking deserted with only dried up plant remains), there are are few places where you see a little life though, especially lambata, but after that, complete desolation!

3 Likes

Re: Paiko Camp: Niger State Corps Members, Let's Meet Here.. by Emarvel(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
MaCollins1:

Alright Bro, please do endeavor to share your camp experience too.. Safe trip to Paiko
Thanks
Re: Paiko Camp: Niger State Corps Members, Let's Meet Here.. by dingbang(m): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
N
Re: Paiko Camp: Niger State Corps Members, Let's Meet Here.. by MaCollins1(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
dingbang:
N
for Niger abi.
Re: Paiko Camp: Niger State Corps Members, Let's Meet Here.. by Cutehector(m): 11:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
I'll be letting out a room for accommodation for a youth corp member posted to Bida, Niger state. This offer is free as I dont intend taking money from anyone. If interested, kindly pm.
Re: Paiko Camp: Niger State Corps Members, Let's Meet Here.. by Emarvel(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2019
Cutehector:
I'll be letting out a room for accommodation for a youth corp member posted to Bida, Niger state. This offer is free as I dont intend taking money from anyone. If interested, kindly pm.
What about lapai?
Around Ibrahim badamosi babangida university
??
Re: Paiko Camp: Niger State Corps Members, Let's Meet Here.. by Cutehector(m): 10:55am On Sep 13, 2019
Emarvel:

What about lapai?
Around Ibrahim badamosi babangida university
??
I dont live in lapai
Re: Paiko Camp: Niger State Corps Members, Let's Meet Here.. by MaCollins1(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Cutehector:

Hello, are you a serving corps member?
Re: Paiko Camp: Niger State Corps Members, Let's Meet Here.. by Cutehector(m): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
MaCollins1:

Hello, are you a serving corps member?
no, I served in 2015. Just someone who wants to put forth a helping hand
Re: Paiko Camp: Niger State Corps Members, Let's Meet Here.. by Emarvel(m): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
Cutehector:
I dont live in lapai
Buh you can help na
Re: Paiko Camp: Niger State Corps Members, Let's Meet Here.. by MaCollins1(m): 4:14am On Mar 17, 2020
Hello, Niger state Corps members, how is your morale, how is Paiko?
Who has met Kokoye yet? Gist us abeg

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Print My Relocation Letter Please Help / How Do I Reject Redeployment Without Paying 10k / See This Funny Batch B Corper In NYSC Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.