Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,170 members, 7,780,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:42 AM

“my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl (5739 Views)

My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Got A High Paying Job / Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl by flavourwaycall: 1:16am On Aug 15, 2019
“My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl Cries Out

https://twitter.com/flavourwayblog/status/1161793271988985856?s=20
Re: “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl by Mathiasa(m): 5:20am On Aug 15, 2019
Don't open any link, this is all the story.

11 Likes

Re: “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl by Freelanceona100(m): 6:00am On Aug 15, 2019
See as thread get views,where as if na to come make we gather learn how to make money that one no go join

3 Likes

Re: “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 15, 2019
Mathiasa:
Don't open any link, this is all the story.
grin Thanks sir.
Re: “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl by urchlink: 8:47am On Aug 15, 2019
second month of dating AND HE WANT TO TEST RUN THE PUNA ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl by projecttopics2: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2019
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl by larryking540: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2019
the girl na microbiologist
lol

2 Likes

Re: “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl by SavageMajor(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2019
The guy is immature, I'd dump his a** and move on
Davido new music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu4l_LV4uMs
Re: “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl by XhosaNostra(f): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2019
She should forget it. He sounds crazy if something as insignificant as this can cause him to go on a barrage of insults.
Re: “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl by Apination(m): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2019
That's not worth breaking a sweat over undecided
Re: “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl by chubinwa(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2019
He just told u he doesn't love u. to him, you are just an object of sexual gratification
Re: “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl by Victor998(m): 10:40am On Aug 15, 2019
Talking about this,I have never really had a party.
Just thinking allowed how it would feel...
Well WhatsApp me on 08068491103
If and only if u have thought about this before...
Lol
Re: “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl by Allsingles: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
Men should understand that even though fingering a lady gives her sexual pleasure doesn't mean that it should be done anyhow.
When your hand are not clean, it will negatively affect the health of the vagina and tomorrow the same guy will say that the girl is dirty, that she has STI/STD.
Why not keep it clean so you can enjoy it as you wish?

It's very crucial that when you come back from the office or from the market, first thing you should do is to wash your hands very well with soap, yes you didn't use it to pack sands but you have been using it for one thing or the other.
You will agree with me that the dirty in your hands will surprise you after washing it, and that same fingers is what you want to insert inside a girl's vagina without washing it clean?
Maturity is very crucial, let's always apply it.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/08/the-untold-health-benefit-of-having-sex.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl by Punt(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
The lady is so on point. If vg smell now, the guy go dey form mc clean.
Re: “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl by naijacentric(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
The guy is funny i guess he is much older than the babe. She was only trying to be careful its her body na. Same way some people vex when u tell dem to wash their hands when dey want to carry baby.
Re: “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl by vicben27(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
the guy is a retarrrd, it's a normal thing
Re: “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
people don't even wash their hands with soap when they are about to eat, talk more of finger In the promised land angry
Re: “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl by djoe21(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
Sometimes I doubt the authenticity of this Joro stories. Just saying though.

1 Like

Re: “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl by Glink2018(m): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
Are you saying this is a cooked up storytelling ?

Lemme go and ask broda Seun...

Wait for me ,. I'm coming
Re: “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl by ManTiger(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
Before you go to Dubai, Oman and all other Arab countries for job, watch this.

Forward it to your friends and family!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGF84Sq7JXI
Re: “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl by Toktee(m): 9:58am On Jun 03, 2022
XhosaNostra:
She should forget it. He sounds crazy if something as insignificant as this can cause him to go on a barrage of insults.
A woman will always support her gender, why na?

Did you know i can react the same way, is that how the boyfriend Is dirty?

We have to think before talking pls.
Re: “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl by Toktee(m): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2022
people don't even wash their hands with soap when they are about to eat, talk more of finger In the promised land angry
How safe is the hole?

Sometimes you will insert finger in there and brings out yogurt..

No matter how pussssy clean it must smell one kind.

NO BE ME TALK , THIS ACCOUNT IS HACKED.

(1) (Reply)

Is My Landlord's Daughter In Love With Me??? / I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! / The Tell-tale Sign Of Low Self-esteem Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.