Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,549 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:47 PM

So The President Of Nigeria Forged His School Certificates? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So The President Of Nigeria Forged His School Certificates? (1091 Views)

Osun Election Tribunal Admitted That Ademola Adeleke Forged His Certificate / I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder / Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So The President Of Nigeria Forged His School Certificates? by Carkeyng: 1:52am On Aug 15, 2019
Some things can only be imagined.
So our president forged his school certificates which he presented to INEC and to the court?

Re: So The President Of Nigeria Forged His School Certificates? by Nyamuri: 6:41am On Aug 15, 2019
The ineffective and ineffectual baboon that did not forge his certificate, did he turn Nigeria into Dubai?
Re: So The President Of Nigeria Forged His School Certificates? by Carkeyng: 6:47am On Aug 15, 2019
Nyamuri:
The ineffective and ineffectual baboon that did not forge his certificate, did he turn Nigeria into Dubai?

So which one is a crime? To forge certificate or not to forge?

3 Likes

Re: So The President Of Nigeria Forged His School Certificates? by Nyamuri: 6:58am On Aug 15, 2019
Its left for you to prove it in the court of law
Carkeyng:

So which one is a crime? To forge certificate or not to forge?

1 Like

Re: So The President Of Nigeria Forged His School Certificates? by Carkeyng: 7:10am On Aug 15, 2019
Nyamuri:

How can he transform Nigeria yo Dubai with people like bubu anf el rufai supporting and sponsoring boko haram in the north, Tinubu stealing lagos drying in the south. Fashola drilling bore hole with N190m. Tell me, how he could have transform Nigeria to Dubai with idiots like you around?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So The President Of Nigeria Forged His School Certificates? by tuniski: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2019
Carkeyng:

How can he transform Nigeria yo Dubai with people like bubu anf el rufai supporting and sponsoring boko haram in the north, Tinubu stealing lagos drying in the south. Fashola drilling bore hole with N190m. Tell me, how he could have transform Nigeria to Dubai with idiots like you around?
Savagery on point!!

2 Likes

Re: So The President Of Nigeria Forged His School Certificates? by kolaaderin: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2019
Carkeyng:

and his wife PEJ and his concubine madam Maduake stealing without blinking in trillions of Naira.
Re: So The President Of Nigeria Forged His School Certificates? by psucc(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2019
The award winning answer to the Overall Best Zombie
Carkeyng:

1 Like

Re: So The President Of Nigeria Forged His School Certificates? by Parada: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2019
Lol.. this Biafrans don’t cease to amuse me. You are here parading Buhari’s fake certificate yet he’ll rule your destiny for 8 solid years with probability u may not live beyond 35 years. How do you plan enjoying this life ?

Your father with heaven certificate does not have the intelligence to canvass bigoted Biafrans that Ojukwu canvassed 2 million to their prompt death to vote him as LGA chairman n you are on NL wailing ceaselessly for 8 years ?!

Carkeyng:
Some things can only be imagined.
So our president forged his school certificates which he presented to INEC and to the court?

2 Likes

Re: So The President Of Nigeria Forged His School Certificates? by Carkeyng: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2019
Parada:
Lol.. this Biafrans don’t cease to amuse me. You are here parading Buhari’s fake certificate yet he’ll rule your destiny for 8 solid years with probability u may not live beyond 35 years. How do you plan enjoying this life ?

Your father with heaven certificate does not have the intelligence to canvass bigoted Biafrans that Ojukwu canvassed 2 million to their prompt death to vote him as LGA chairman n you are on NL wailing ceaselessly for 8 years ?!

None biafrans don't Cesar to amuse me. As if the dullard is not ruling you too? Maybe your life doesnt matter. Maybe it doesn't matter in as much as he is destroying biafrans. Is he not ruling you too with the fake certificate? Or it doesn't matter to you because you are already a scum

Re: So The President Of Nigeria Forged His School Certificates? by Carkeyng: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2019
kolaaderin:
and his wife PEJ and his concubine madam Maduake stealing without blinking in trillions of Naira.

Has their been any house or property linked to madueke apart from the propaganda?

You are shameless that a group of uneducated idiots are controlling your minds

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Nigeria Is Overreacting To Attacks - Clayson Monyela / Bayelsans Bury PDP, Drum Support For Apc's David Lyon / Who Will Win Kogi Guber Polls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.