Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,461 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:48 PM

BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends (67261 Views)

BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos / BBNaija: Tacha Advises Khafi: "Gedoni Is A Uniport Boy, Don't Mess With Him" / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
koyyess:

No f@ggot, that's you. Can't you see the blackness of that ugliness...it depicts afonja cheesy

Laugh your split anus if you want. cheesy

We are talking about your biography here. No need flipping it, your signature is written all over it. cheesy

Its your culture, its your history...embrace it as a f@ggot grin

Just hope you are paying your wh0re mother for all the ashawo labor she did for your sorry a$$ sake. grin

Make sure you suck those mallam's c0ck well grin

Now where were we? cheesy

oh, proof of child molestation....grin

Oh floundering fool. You call someone afonja and yet your tribe is known as the 2nd class citizens in the country. Have you sniffed your gutter today? You keep bleating like a goat prolly because the goat that bleeped you infested you with it's grey matter. You're just a useless pay per Bleep ho with no atom of sense in ur empty head.
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
Buckubuck:

Oh floundering fool. You call someone afonja and yet your tribe is known as the 2nd class citizens in the country. Have you sniffed your gutter today? You keep bleating like a goat prolly because the goat that bleeped you infested you with it's grey matter. You're just a useless pay per Bleep ho with no atom of sense in ur empty head.

On second thought, let me show the proof of your support for rape first. grin

You see, when inventless tw@ts like you make loose comments, it exposes you as an afonja animal. cheesy

You even added an afonja adage. cheesy And you say it is not part of your culture? Mumu cheesy

If you can rape a female because she is naked, you can rape a kid, your sisters, your public toilet mother, your brothers. cheesy

You can even rape an animal just because they are naked. cheesy

You rape anything naked. Its part of your sick demented afonja culture. cheesy

Again, are you not a demented animal? grin

I hope you did not kidnap and rape this girl from the link below? You will pay dearly for it animal. grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5362794/adeyemi-comfort-itunu-missing-lady

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
koyyess:

On second thought, let me show the proof of your support for rape first. grin

You see, when inventless tw@ts like you make loose comments, it exposes you as an afonja animal. cheesy

You even added an afonja adage. cheesy And you say it is not part of your culture? Mumu cheesy

If you can rape a female because she is naked, you can rape a kid, your sisters, your public toilet mother, your brothers. cheesy

You can even rape an animal just because they are naked. cheesy

You rape anything naked. Its part of your sick demented afonja culture. cheesy

Again, are you not a demented animal? grin

I hope you did not kidnap and rape this girl from the link below? You will pay dearly for it animal. grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5362794/adeyemi-comfort-itunu-missing-lady

Keep searching Okay?Didinrin ,apoda, masanfani olori omo ale
Keep searching. It only goes to show how stupid and useless you are
It seems your people in your village are still suffering from the flogging they got in the civil wars and they sent you as the village fool.
Keep it coming you hear? You'll hear it. Ode
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
Buckubuck:

Keep searching Okay?Didinrin ,apoda, masanfani olori omo ale
Keep searching. It only goes to show how stupid and useless you are
It seems your people in your village are still suffering from the flogging they got in the civil wars and they sent you as the village fool.
Keep it coming you hear? You'll hear it. Ode

What civil war? You mean your flat head/ipob pig brothers? cheesy

Y'all share a lot in common. Clamouring for attention from your northern f@ggot masters like the attention seeking f@ggots that you are. grin

Your air head should have deduced y'all three don't make up the sh1t hole country you are in. grin

Does it mean if someone ain't a boko f@ggot or an afonja f@ggot, then he/she must be a flat head?

Use your head for once negro b1tch. cheesy

Now, let me spill your support for child molestation with proof cheesy.......
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
koyyess:

What civil war? You mean your flat head/ipob pig brothers? cheesy

Y'all share a lot in common. Clamouring for attention from your northern f@ggot masters like the attention seeking f@ggots that you are. grin

Your air head should have deduced y'all three don't make up the sh1t hole country you are in. grin

Does it mean if someone ain't a boko f@ggot or an afonja f@ggot, then he/she must be a flat head?

Use your head for once negro b1tch. cheesy

Now, let me spill your support for child molestation with proof cheesy.......

If you are not one of the three big tribes, then you're inconsequential and unworthy of my time. You're probably frustrated because you are a nonentity who nobody gives a hoot about. You're probably abt 200 naira worth of pussy birch. A useless alainiran arindin. Ogun laa f'eje e we. Alainilari
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 12:08am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

If you are not one of the three big tribes, then you're inconsequential and unworthy of my time. You're probably frustrated because you are a nonentity who nobody gives a hoot about. You're probably abt 200 naira worth of pussy birch. A useless alainiran arindin. Ogun laa f'eje e we. Alainilari

There goes the rusted roof dweller who is ran away to his northern f@ggot masters for kola. grin

He is running with his d1ck between his legs because he lacks content to spew now. cheesy

Before you became a f@ggot, the only kind of fish head females you role with are small kids from dysfunctional homes with the lowest esteem ever.

Something you learnt from the pedophile culture of your aboki masters. grin

Till their mothers used their fetish yaraba charms to scatter your head. grin

Now you are after your fellow baboon's d1ck and anus to save face.

All fish head females including your own younger ones have been delivered from afonja hopeless f@ggots like you. cheesy

Poverty stricken demented pedophile.

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

There goes the rusted roof dweller who is ran away to his northern f@ggot masters for kola. grin

He is running with his d1ck between his legs because he lacks content to spew now. cheesy

Before you became a f@ggot, the only kind of fish head females you role with are small kids from dysfunctional homes with the lowest esteem ever. Till their mothers used their fetish yaraba charms to scatter your head. grin

Now you are after your fellow baboon's d1ck and anus.

All fish head females have been delivered from afonja hopeless f@ggots like you. cheesy

Poverty stricken demented pedophile.

Keep digging scum. It has been proven already that your brain is too fermented to understand simple issues. But since you're from a minority tribe, I guess you should be happy a major tribe is giving your hopeless life some attention you crave like heroine. I'm sure you'll agree joblessness breeds poverty. Between you and I, it's easy to see who's jobless. Keep digging.
In those days, my tribe use useless people from useless tribe like urs to roast yam for dinner. I guess you would have served a better use in those days than the useless nonentity you've become
Asinwin eda oloriburuku. Sango laa pa iya e. Asewo omo ofo
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 12:29am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

Keep digging scum. It has been proven already that your brain is too fermented to understand simple issues. But since you're from a minority tribe, I guess you should be happy a major tribe is giving your hopeless life some attention you crave like heroine. I'm sure you'll agree joblessness breeds poverty. Between you and I, it's easy to see who's jobless. Keep digging.
In those days, my tribe use useless people from useless tribe like urs to roast yam for dinner. I guess you would have served a better use in those days than the useless nonentity you've become
Asinwin eda oloriburuku. Sango laa pa iya e. Asewo omo ofo

grin grin grin grin grin grin

See product of aboki rapist and afonja public toilet yapping Sh1t.

Big mumu.

Why are you in Niger state sucking the c0cks of boko f@ggots cheesy

Big tribe, big tribe...no be una dey hussle garri and rice every time?
All of you are shameless Wh0res that have sold your miserable future away for few cups of garri and rice....

Hungry wretched animals with magun diseases.

Cursed breed. cheesy

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

See product of aboki rapist and afonja public toilet yapping Sh1t.

Big mumu.

Why are you in Niger state sucking the c0cks of boko f@ggots cheesy

Big tribe, big tribe...no be una dey hussle garri and rice every time?
All of you are shameless Wh0res that have sold your miserable future away for few cups of garri and rice....

Hungry wretched animals with magun diseases.

Cursed breed. cheesy
I sympathise with you. It's obvious life has not been kind to you. So Nairaland is an opportunity to give yourself value no matter how fake. I took the time to check some of ur posts. Nothing but insults, demented reasonings, baboons and gays. Your life cannot be easy. Used and discarded like a sanitary pad, you're afraid of letting out anything abt ur identity cause you know it'll lead to people avoiding you like the maggot you are.
I saw what you wrote about utomi. That single line represents the decades of pain and anguish you've been through.
Obviously, you can't fit in properly to the society you live in, so you choose to make ur fellow inhabitants your enemies and use that siege mentality to get by everyday with the help of drugs and other substances.

You can't find peace this way. Embrace yourself. Your frustrated past, hopeless present and useless future. There's no way out of this cocoon for you. Insulting people won't make you any better, if anything it only adds to your frustration.

Whoever did it to you, try to forgive yourself and move on. You don't have to leave dis way. If you feel there's no way out, always remember the lagoon.
Very sad sad
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 1:11am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

I sympathise with you. It's obvious life has not been kind to you. So Nairaland is an opportunity to give yourself value no matter how fake. I took the time to check some of ur posts. Nothing but insults, demented reasonings, baboons and gays. Your life cannot be easy. Used and discarded like a sanitary pad, you're afraid of letting out anything abt ur identity cause you know it'll lead to people avoiding you like the maggot you are.
I saw what you wrote about utomi. That single line represents the decades of pain and anguish you've been through.
Obviously, you can't fit in properly to the society you live in, so you choose to make ur fellow inhabitants your enemies and use that siege mentality to get by everyday with the help of drugs and other substances.

You can't find peace this way. Embrace yourself. Your frustrated past, hopeless present and useless future. There's no way out of this cocoon for you. Insulting people won't make you any better, if anything it only adds to your frustration.

Whoever did it to you, try to forgive yourself and move on. You don't have to leave dis way. If you feel there's no way out, always remember the lagoon.
Very sad sad

Didn't even bother to read this your suicide note that you wrote to yourself. cheesy

You didn't answer my question.

I said what are you, an afonja f@ggot from the dynasty of rusted roofs doing in boko harram zone?

Are you not a big tribe like you say? cheesy Shey you no get tiny pride?

Every body don see una nyash finish.

You have wh0red your women to those abokis via boko Islam.

Now you have turned them to beggers also. Look at the poverty stricken region your f@ggot a$$ is from and you are there opening your anus on Nairaland for all to see.

You are a shameless f@ggot baboon.

Kill yourself.

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

Didn't even bother to read this your suicide note that you wrote to yourself. cheesy

You didn't answer my question.

I said what are you, an afonja f@ggot from the dynasty of rusted roofs doing in boko harram zone?

Are you not a big tribe like you say? cheesy Shey you no get tiny pride?

Every body don see una nyash finish.

You have wh0red your women to those abokis via boko Islam.

Now you have turned them to beggers also. Look at the poverty stricken region your f@ggot a$$ is from and you are there opening your anus on Nairaland for all to see.

You are a shameless f@ggot baboon.

Kill yourself.

You need to read it. Try as much as you can to. It'll help you decide which way to go. As you read, the tears may flow, but wipe them and read. You're too miserable. Whoever did it took everything and left you with nothing, such that you don't expect to have a relationship last for more than a month
This is a sign of being bipolar and dysfunctional
Read it ok... Lagoon may be the way cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 1:22am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

You need to read it. Try as much as you can to. It'll help you decide which way to go. As you read, the tears may flow, but wipe them and read. You're too miserable. Whoever did it took everything and left you with nothing, such that you don't expect to have a relationship last for more than a month
This is a sign of being bipolar and dysfunctional
Read it ok... Lagoon may be the way cheesy grin cheesy

No negro b1tch. cheesy

That is a cry for help. It was clearly your suicide note. I perceive Niger state is your last hope in this life. Yet, things are not working.

You should read it to yourself because your whole existence is in shambles.

No money

No invention

No brain.

Just a finger battery d1ck and a split anus

Boko haram wh0re. grin
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

No negro b1tch. cheesy

That is a cry of for help. It was clearly your suicide note. I perceive Niger state is your last hope in this life. Yet, things are not working.

No money

No invention

No brain.

Boko haram wh0re. grin

Hahahaha and what have you invented with ur broken life if not hate and shame
A deeper inspection also shows you're bisexual. No wonder both padlocks are open. You couldn't even get love on Facebook cheesy grin
If both padlocks are open just end it. Cause once you go bi, you can't go back.
And quit all the negro bullshit and blaming people for your misfortune. Awolowo is surely not responsible. But it's ok if that's what you say when you look at the mirror every morning to console your demented self.

Read oh aunt bipolar bisexual. Reading can lead you to ur peace in the lagoon.
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 1:39am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

Hahahaha and what have you invented with ur broken life if not hate and shame
A deeper inspection also shows you're bisexual. No wonder both padlocks are open. You couldn't even get love on Facebook cheesy grin
If both padlocks are open just end it. Cause once you go bi, you can't go back.
And quit all the negro bullshit and blaming people for your misfortune. Awolowo is surely not responsible. But it's ok if that's what you say when you look at the mirror every morning to console your demented self.

Read oh aunt bipolar bisexual. Reading can lead you to ur peace in the lagoon.

Cheap talk. cheesy

Try again. Come up with something concrete as a blow. Don't recycle my insults to you.

You look like a pvssy. cheesy

You want females to invent stuff for weak a$$es like you before you start using your brains?

What a fish head.

And what's with the awolowo talk? I am responsible for the rat poison he drank? You need to cure that pile before it explodes because you ain't thinking straight. grin

Endorsing f@ggotary like a demented c0ckroach and flipping it over to score cheap points. cheesy

Your desperation is epic. cheesy

Afonja f@ggot. cheesy

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

No negro b1tch. cheesy

That is a cry for help. It was clearly your suicide note. I perceive Niger state is your last hope in this life. Yet, things are not working.

No money

No invention

No brain.

Boko haram wh0re. grin

I've not heard from you. Hope you're on your way to the lagoon now. If so, that's the bravest decision you've ever taken. RIP in advance.

See you in the blogs bloated on Wednesday.

P.S: Wear makeup so you look good for the cameras
Adios maricon
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 1:46am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

I've not heard from you. Hope you're on your way to the lagoon now. If so, that's the bravest decision you've ever taken. RIP in advance.

See you in the blogs bloated on Wednesday.

P.S: Wear makeup so you look good for the cameras
Adios maricon
Negroe b1tch all you have to do is refresh.

Not that hard

But you prefer to reason with your saggy brain.

Fish head f@ggot. grin

Scroll up b1tch cheesy

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

Cheap talk. cheesy

Try again. Come up with something concrete as a blow. Don't recycle my insults to you.

You look like a pvssy. cheesy

You want females to invent stuff for weak a$$es like you before you start using your brains?

What a fish head.

And what's with the awolowo talk? I am responsible for the rat poison he drank? You need to cure that pile before it explodes because you ain't thinking straight. grin

Endorsing f@ggotary like a demented c0ckroach and flipping it over to score cheap points. cheesy

Your desperation is epic. cheesy

Afonja f@ggot. cheesy

You're still ere, what a pity. Is cheap points paining you, drink acid. You're the one who admitted to being bisexual not me.
The awolowo talk is from one of your wailing epistles. Go check ur posts. You've blamed him for ur misery in life too.

If you can't invent anything yourself seeing as you're bipolar and useless, why do you want men to invent for you esp ur father's mates you call negro. You're a lazy leech as well? Sad!!

Read o anumpama. Read and find ur way to the lagoon.
End it all there
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

Negroe b1tch all you have to do is refresh.

Not that hard

But you prefer to reason with your saggy brain.

Fish head f@ggot. grin

Scroll up b1tch cheesy

Look at dis bastard. How can you show ur father's balls in public. Did you suck it so dry? No wonder you're bipolar.
No love on Facebook o, neither on Nairaland.
You will die a miserable, hopeless, rejected, dejected, used and abused hemaphrodite!!

Hope you're reading. I'll hate for you to not find ur way to the lagoon fast and rid the world of one more bumbling idiot!!
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 1:53am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

You're still ere, what a pity. Is cheap points paining you, drink acid. You're the one who admitted to being bisexual not me.
The awolowo talk is from one of your wailing epistles. Go check ur posts. You've blamed him for ur misery in life too.

If you can't invent anything yourself seeing as you're bipolar and useless, why do you want men to invent for you esp ur father's mates you call negro. You're a lazy leech as well? Sad!!

Read o anumpama. Read and find ur way to the lagoon.
End it all there

Are you getting tired?

We are just getting started. cheesy

f@ggot can't even recognise his own write up.

You clearly lack comprehensive skills.

Awolowo drank rat poison and died like a cockroach. All his plan to change your rusted roofs failed. His free education to you f@ggots yielded Nada.

He died of shame and disappointment.

Go and read my post again. Fool

cheesy
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 1:56am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

Look at dis bastard. How can you show ur father's balls in public. Did you suck it so dry? No wonder you're bipolar.
No love on Facebook o, neither on Nairaland.
You will die a miserable, hopeless, rejected, dejected, used and abused hemaphrodite!!

Hope you're reading. I'll hate for you to not find ur way to the lagoon fast and rid the world of one more bumbling idiot!!

Hehehehe

E pain am.

You see that picture?

That is all you and your rusted roof generation have achieved all these centuries.

Go and equate #1 to $1, you refuse.

Invent stuff, you refuse.

And you are here beating your baboon chest, your likes should be re colonized.

Mumu cheesy
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

Are you getting tired?

We are just getting started. cheesy

f@ggot can't even recognise his own write up.

You clearly lack comprehensive skills.

Awolowo drank rat poison and died like a cockroach. All his plan to change your rusted roofs failed. His free education to you f@ggots yielded Nada.

He died of shame and disappointment.

Go and read my post again. Fool

cheesy

Why would I want to read bile and caustic bitterness again? You want to infect me with ur misery?

Awolowo drank rat poison but you wailed that he didn't do anything to better your hopeless life. Hahahaha. Sad that you have to blame him to.

How many people do you have to blame for being bisexual? Your father, mother, dog and pig?
You've been through a lot really. Awolowo understands.

Read so you can go to hell and never come back. The lagoon is waiting
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

Hehehehe

E pain am.

You see that picture?

That is all you and your rusted roof generation have achieved all these centuries.

Go and equate #1 to $1, you refuse.

Invent stuff, you refuse.

And you are here beating your baboon chest, your likes should be re colonized.

Mumu cheesy

Why do you expect others to invent stuff for you I ask?
Are you so dull and obtuse you can't reason creatively? Only to blame people for ur misfortune
Nobody will invent anything for you except maybe pampers to cover your leaking arse.

The rest is for you to go get in the lagoon.

Hope you're reading. You need it as therapy for your stupid life
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 2:02am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

Why would I want to read bile and caustic bitterness again? You want to infect me with ur misery?

Awolowo drank rat poison but you wailed that he didn't do anything to better your hopeless life. Hahahaha. Sad that you have to blame him to.

How many people do you have to blame for being bisexual? Your father, mother, dog and pig?
You've been through a lot really. Awolowo understands.

Read so you can go to hell and never come back. The lagoon is waiting

Yet, you wanted me to read the suicide note you wrote to your self. grin

Niger state done finish this fish head f@ggot negroe. grin grin grin

And yes, awolowo died of huge disappointment when he found out how your northern masters were fvcking the living day light out of afonja nation.

He cursed you all in his death.

What a pathetic waste. cheesy
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 2:05am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

Why do you expect others to invent stuff for you I ask?
Are you so dull and obtuse you can't reason creatively? Only to blame people for ur misfortune
Nobody will invent anything for you except maybe pampers to cover your leaking arse.

The rest is for you to go get in the lagoon.

Hope you're reading. You need it as therapy for your stupid life

You are not even ashamed to ask that mumu question.

Did your white masters ask you that before giving you technology and the internet?

What a big cum head you have got.

Be there sucking d1ck.

F@ggot baboon
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

Yet, you wanted me to read the suicide note you wrote to your self. grin

Niger state done finish this fish head f@ggot negroe. grin grin grin

And yes, awolowo died of huge disappointment when he found out how your northern masters were fvcking the living day light out of afonja nation.

He cursed you all in his death.

What a pathetic waste. cheesy

Yet you're blaming him for the backwardness of you generation. I see you're in delta. In those days, yorubas used to raid those areas and capture slaves. They sell some in exchange for gin and mirror, while the rest they use as firewood to roast yam.
No wonder you love the word negroe. You're only answering the callings of your ancestors

You need to keep reading. The lagoon is ur future hope
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 2:07am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

Yet you're blaming him for the backwardness of you generation. I see you're in delta. In those days, yorubas used to raid those areas and capture slaves. They sell some in exchange for gin and mirror, while the rest they use as firewood to roast yam.
No wonder you love the word negroe. You're only answering the callings of your ancestors

You need to keep reading. The lagoon is ur future hope

What delta? Fool.

I have lived amongst afonja's like you.

That's how I know you people are animals.

Does that make me an afonja?

Cum head. cheesy

Google is your friend on finding what negroe means.

We don't need dull negroes like you. I hope u get killed in boko zone.
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

You are not even ashamed to ask that mumu question.

Did your white masters ask you that before giving you technology and the internet?

What a big cum head you have got.

Be there sucking d1ck.

F@ggot baboon

grin cheesy grin
Are you white now? Or your father invented internet?
Glorying in another man's success. You're just a glittering ignorant fool.
The whites, both males and females invented. The women didn't sit down and let the men do all the work.

Unlike entitled fools like you who wear madness as a badge of honour. You think men should do it all while you sit your fat, ugly, lazy ass down to eat and enjoy.

When they then turn you to sex slaves you cry blue murder.

Dust yourself and stop blaming awolowo for your ruin in life

Get closer to the lagoon while you can. There's a way there for you
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

What delta? Fool.

I have lived amongst afonja's like you.

That's how I know you people are animals.

Does that make me an afonja?

Cum head. cheesy

Google is your friend on finding what negroe means.

We don't need dull negroes like you. I hope u get killed in boko zone.

I don't care what cave you crawl out from
Your stinking attitude is a disgrace to such place. Fool is referring me to google. Na you get am. Borrow pose oshi. You lived amongst Yoruba in the hope of a better life. Who invited you? Why didn't you stay in your cave? All the water and food you took while in Yoruba land will turn to poison in ur body and torment you all ur miserable life till you end in the lagoon

Hope you're reading. Nincompoop
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 2:17am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

grin cheesy grin
Are you white now? Or your father invented internet?
Glorying in another man's success. You're just a glittering ignorant fool.
The whites, both males and females invented. The women didn't sit down and let the men do all the work.

Unlike entitled fools like you who wear madness as a badge of honour. You think men should do it all while you sit your fat, ugly, lazy ass down to eat and enjoy.

When they then turn you to sex slaves you cry blue murder.

Dust yourself and stop blaming awolowo for your ruin in life

Get closer to the lagoon while you can. There's a way there for you

Those fish heads you see as sex slaves are the only reason your white masters see you as sub humans.

F@ggots like you ought to be working as slaves to Arabs, Asians and Caucasians in their plantation.

baboons like you can never partner up with your female mates to invent sh1t. Your brains can't handle it.

Even your white masters know. grin

mumu

Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 2:20am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

I don't care what cave you crawl out from
Your stinking attitude is a disgrace to such place. Fool is referring me to google. Na you get am. Borrow pose oshi. You lived amongst Yoruba in the hope of a better life. Who invited you? Why didn't you stay in your cave? All the water and food you took while in Yoruba land will turn to poison in ur body and torment you all ur miserable life till you end in the lagoon

Hope you're reading. Nincompoop

I lived among you dirty afonjas to know you and your women are disgusting, wretched wh0res.

Both married and single. grin

Married women strafing right there in the office.

Married men shamelessly strafing another married woman.

tueh!!!

una no get shame.

Northerners are teaching u a big lesson. grin
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 17, 2019
koyyess:

Those fish heads you see as sex slaves are the only reason your white masters see you as sub humans.

F@ggots like you ought to be working as slaves to Arabs, Asians and Caucasians in their plantation.

baboons like you can never partner up with your female mates to invent sh1t. Your brains can't handle it.

Even your white masters know. grin

mumu

You're begging for partnership now. You're so full of shit. I thought you're smart. I didn't know I've been wasting my time with the king's jester.
The slave trade is over dimwit. There are no plantations no more. Sorry to wipe off your life ambition.

But since you're bi, porn is available. You can sign up for facefucking and ass fisting cause dats all your useless life can be useful for

Or better still, why wait? Jump in the lagoon joor!! angry
Re: BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends by koyyess: 2:25am On Aug 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

You're begging for partnership now. You're so full of shit. I thought you're smart. I didn't know I've been wasting my time with the king's jester.
The slave trade is over dimwit. There are no plantations no more. Sorry to wipe off your life ambition.

But since you're bi, porn is available. You can sign up for facefucking and ass fisting cause dats all your useless life can be useful for

Or better still, why wait? Jump in the lagoon joor!! angry

Partnership keh, can't you read?

F@ggots can't be partnered with.

Anything to do with you is bestiality.

Mumu grin

Keep your p0rn to yourself....we know w@king is your hubby ..grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) / BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims / BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.