Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,039 members, 7,807,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement (31322 Views)

Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by Kilamiti: 11:33am On Aug 15, 2019
Sterope:
Misery does love company. Stick to your life of doom, you don't have to drag other people into your doom.

Jealousy!!!!!!!! Toyin's ex husband quickly moved on with his girlfriend he was cheating on toyin with. He's still very much stagnant in life. Nothing has changed for him, all he does is wear sneakers Upandan grin He's still a broke ass idiot. Look at toyin!!!!!! New husband newly born baby boy., brand new house and you tell me it's not God's hand in her life? You dey crase

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by mkoabiola: 11:33am On Aug 15, 2019
But dd Toyin has a child for adeniyi?.....jus curious jare

I nobtoo follow thier story jare
Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by naturalwaves: 11:34am On Aug 15, 2019
Sterope:
Misery does love company. Stick to your life of doom, you don't have to drag other people into your doom.

The foundation upon which it is set is not right. The cart was put before the horse. That's the angle I'm coming from. Mark this post!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by Crowntop94: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2019
Bro please don't bring Toyin to ogbomoso oo, because i believe she will soon disappoint you too.
Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by DameB(f): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2019
Hell hath no fury like a woman's fans scorned grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by naturalwaves: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2019
MachadoPreto:

Shattap please!
The said guy has moved on with his life. I wonder why he is being bullied online by your likes. Toyin is a psycho and this new found relationship/marriage won't stand the test of time. Mark this page!
Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by naturalwaves: 11:40am On Aug 15, 2019
DameB:
Hell hath no fury like a woman's fans scorned grin grin
Exactly! grin grin grin
Look at the way he is being bullied by the aggrieved fans. One even asked him why he didn't tell Toyin congratulations grin and started hurling insults at him. The guy has moved on and I wonder what the problem is with all these aggrieved fans.
In a bid to prove a point, they will just push her into an unnecessary rush.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by DameB(f): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2019
naturalwaves:

Exactly! grin grin grin
Look at the way he is being bullied by the aggrieved fans. One even asked him why he didn't tell Toyin congratulations grin and started hurling insults at him. The guy has moved on and I wonder what the problem is with all these aggrieved fans.
In a bid to prove a point, they will just push her into an unnecessary rush.

I hope she's happy with her life though... Making life's choices based on popular opinion will leave you crashed and burned at the end of the day

4 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by hefelove(m): 11:46am On Aug 15, 2019
lenghtinny:
Bad belleism runs in the DNA of an average Nigerian....

So because Toyin got pregnant for another actor, Niyi should hang himself...

Like say we no sabi Kola story for abeokuta angry....
Tell us the story abeg

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by philkoms: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2019
naturalwaves:

The said guy has moved on with his life. I wonder why he is being bullied online by your likes. Toyin is a psycho and this new found relationship/marriage won't stand the test of time. Mark this page!
Are u God to said the relationship won't stand.I agreed nobody is perfect and that Toyin had her issues but I did not like the way Niyi handle the case, He disgrace dis lady in public. The story is always on social media.for you to comfirm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by RockHard: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2019
Kilamiti:

Jealousy!!!!!!!! Toyin's ex husband quickly moved on with his girlfriend he was cheating on toyin with. He's still very much stagnant in life. Nothing has changed for him, all he does is wear sneakers Upandan grin He's still a broke ass idiot. Look at toyin!!!!!! New husband newly born baby boy., brand new house and you tell me it's not God's hand in her life? You dey crase

Bro or madam (whichever one you are), why are you taking this so personal? All your comments on relationship matters are always toxic and filled with bitterness. Even if you will side with Toyin, doesn't mean you have to make the other party look like a devil. It's not as if Toyin herself is a saint. Just take it easy abeg. E too dey hot for your body. Just saying.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by olatex25(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2019
Nigerians won't mind dere business, is dis not d same ex congratulating her....

4 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by imitateMe(m): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2019
safarigirl:
Sometimes, two people are not meant to be together forever.

Not every relationship is meant to succeed angry

Toyin and Adeniyi did not work. This is not an indictment on either of them, it just means they were meant for different people.

They are both with people who, hopefully, make them happier now. That is the most important thing in all of this

These jobless 'fans' should focus on their own personal relationships with their loved ones, rather than acting as judge and jury in another person's matter.

They should wish the both of them well and move on
Bitter feminist spotted grin
Educate me ma
Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by Deejaygold(m): 11:57am On Aug 15, 2019
Nigerians no dey mind their business

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by Americanboy35: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2019
But why bashing the guy though?
Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by naturalwaves: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2019
DameB:

I hope she's happy with her life though... Making life's choices based on popular opinion will leave you crashed and burned at the end of the day
Exactly my point. Imagine getting so heavy before marriage like a misguided teenager at her age. That's a pointer to the fact that something is not right. That's a pointer to the fact that the relationship was done in a rush. That's a pointer to the fact that it is all about proving points rather than staying calm, being focused and making careful decisions.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by naturalwaves: 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2019
philkoms:

Are u God to said the relationship won't stand.I agreed nobody is perfect and that Toyin had her issues but I did not like the way Niyi handle the case, He disgrace dis lady in public. The story is always on social media.for you to comfirm.
Okay. I was just joining bits together. I wish her all the best!
Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by wisdomkid: 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
naturalwaves:
Hell hath no fury than a woman's scorn. See all the pained people on the ex husband's page. The so called engaged Toying is even already pregnant. Smh. Mark this page. The new engagement is on the part of doom.

wish others bad, MAY that bad come to pass in your life 100%.
You can't sow banana and reap Mango.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by Sterope(f): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
That's your problem. Your prophesy is for yourself and yours alone.

naturalwaves:

The foundation upon which it is set is not right. The cart was put before the horse. That's the angle I'm coming from. Mark this post!

4 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by Sterope(f): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
You better calm down.

Kilamiti:

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by boban007: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
Kendumazy:
Nigerians will never mind their business.
I've never seen a country full of HATE.
Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by Teegelop(f): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
naturalwaves:
Hell hath no fury than a woman's scorn. See all the pained people on the ex husband's page. The so called engaged Toying is even already pregnant. Smh. Mark this page. The new engagement is on the part of doom.

Why can't you for once wish someone well?

Remember the measure you used forcsomeone will likewise be use for you.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by boban007: 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
naturalwaves:

Exactly my point. Imagine getting so heavy before marriage like a misguided teenager at her age. That's a pointer to the fact that something is not right. That's a pointer to the fact that the relationship was done in a rush. That's a pointer to the fact that it is all about proving points rather than staying calm, being focused and making careful decisions.
I want to agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by PapyT1212(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
What was kola story for abeokuta? [ :oquote author=lenghtinny post=81276399][color=#006600] Bad belleism runs in the DNA of an average Nigerian....

Like say we no sabi Kola story for abeokuta >
Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by yaqq: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
Kilamiti:
When you think a woman is nothing without you.you taunt her that no man will marry her if you eventually leave her. You tell her that shes old cargo and second hand. Then when you leave finally and think shes now useless BOOM she remarries a finer man, BOOM gets pregnant.BOOM buys a brandnew Mansion with her new husband and her two last movies produced by her makes the list of Box office amongst other numerous blessings. Dear women, has that idiot of a husband told you'you cannot achieve anything without him, has he told you no man will marry you after youve had 10children,does he taunt you and call you ugly.does he make you feel that marriage is hell on earth? Take a cue from Funky Akindele and Toyin Abraham.get out of that man's life and keep it moving.your destiny isn't tied to slavery and heartbreak. There are a million and one guys out there who will treat you like diamond. Get out of that bondage.
no be only finer man..... U no de see ni

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by yeyeosoronga: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
naturalwaves:

Toyin is already married and has had her baby already. A baby boy. May God keep him in good health. She's definitely not a scorned woman, has she even dated someone else before her current husband
I pray her second marriage lasts and she's happy in it with her husband and father of her child.
Her ex husband has also remarried and moved on long before Toyin. Unfortunately, all the fake fans are the ones fanning the embers of discord. I don't know what is Adeniyi's business with his ex's marriage and new baby. At most, he will congratulate her privately, as doing it publicly might be seen as disrespectful to his new wife.
Toyin has never spoken ill of her ex, but has only called him out about speeding up their divorce. She's too busy securing her bag and making money.
Shit happens and people get divorced. Life has to go on,

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2019
They are jobless........
Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by Agugbadin: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
Idleness is what makes some able body human to bring this kind of thrash to FP. Be guided
Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by Oyinkan2019: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2019
Tell us kola story for abeokuta,let us hear the gist..
PapyT1212:
What was kola story for abeokuta? [ :oquote author=lenghtinny post=81276399][color=#006600] Bad belleism runs in the DNA of an average Nigerian....

Like say we no sabi Kola story for abeokuta >

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by brownsug(f): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
Kilamiti:
When you think a woman is nothing without you.you taunt her that no man will marry her if you eventually leave her. You tell her that shes old cargo and second hand. Then when you leave finally and think shes now useless BOOM she remarries a finer man, BOOM gets pregnant.BOOM buys a brandnew Mansion with her new husband and her two last movies produced by her makes the list of Box office amongst other numerous blessings. Dear women, has that idiot of a husband told you'you cannot achieve anything without him, has he told you no man will marry you after youve had 10children,does he taunt you and call you ugly.does he make you feel that marriage is hell on earth? Take a cue from Funky Akindele and Toyin Abraham.get out of that man's life and keep it moving.your destiny isn't tied to slavery and heartbreak. There are a million and one guys out there who will treat you like diamond. Get out of that bondage.

Thanks sweetie.
Re: Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
Kilamiti:

Niyi is not broke sir, The niyi I know is okay on his on, The last time I saw him was in his new venza which I know it over 4 million, So you calling someone using Venza broke, He might be average not broke, Kola is using Honda Pilot jeep so judge yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Slams Non-fan Who Criticized Her For Rocking Short Outfit / Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs / Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.