Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) (642 Views)

My Stepdaughter Caught Me Fv-cking My P.A. She Open Her Clit & Slid My D’!ck In / Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) by Dorcas243(f): 8:27am On Aug 15, 2019
A man identified as Emmanuel Ozegbe who has been sleeping with his 16yr old stepdaughter for over 8yrs has been caught in Sapele,Delta.He has been sleeping with the girl since she was 8yrs old.According to report,he sleeps with her both at Guest House and his house every Sunday when the girl's mum goes to church.On Thursday, he told the girl to meet him at a guest house.A team of human rights who monitored him followed him up without his knowledge. When he was about carrying out his act,he was caught by them.

[url=9janews.club/2019/08/15/see-heavy-busty-lady-with-massive-backside-causing-a-stir-and-commotion-on-the-road/]MAN WHO HAS BEEN SLEEPING WITH HER STEPDAUGHTER GET CAUGHT[/url]

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Say About Gifting In A Relationship? / Healthy Benefits Of Eating Boiled Eggs / Quick Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.