Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,074 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:27 AM

As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. (8739 Views)

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Olamsoh: 8:37am On Aug 15, 2019
As a woman what attract you first when you see a MAN..
Mine is height and pockets..
Dudes oya be reading their comments
Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by ubunja(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2019
Olamsoh:
my pockets are big and designed to accommodate even a tablet mobile device.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by BeckyChinelo1(f): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2019
INTELLIGENCE!! And then your dress sense. Especially your shoes. Then neatness.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Olamsoh: 8:43am On Aug 15, 2019
grin grin grin
ubunja:

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2019
ubunja:
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Olamsoh: 8:44am On Aug 15, 2019
How do you see intelligence first? shocked
BeckyChinelo1:

28 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by SonOfUbunja: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2019
Olamsoh:
So the first time you see a man, you already know how much money he has.... That's some super power you've got

10 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by SonOfUbunja: 8:46am On Aug 15, 2019
BeckyChinelo1:

In other words, money?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by BeckyChinelo1(f): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2019
Olamsoh:
How do you see intelligence first? shocked

From just communicating

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by BeckyChinelo1(f): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2019
SonOfUbunja:

In other words, money?
Nop

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by XhosaNostra(f): 8:53am On Aug 15, 2019
Their height & general appearance. From there on, what comes out of his mouth will either make him attractive or fugly. I honestly don't rely too much on 1st glances. My level of attraction is determined by how well a person expresses themselves.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by catwalq(f): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2019
Aura... Can't capture it with words and has nothing to do with looks.

8 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by sweetness01(f): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2019
his height and body build then his dress sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by starbuck(f): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2019
No physical quality attracts me to anyone, just be prayerful that I am in a good mood that day

25 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by AAlozie(m): 10:26am On Aug 15, 2019
starbuck:
No physical quality attracts me to anyone, just be prayerful that I am in a good mood that day

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by jeph19(m): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2019
starbuck:

... And when you're in a bad mood??

8 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 15, 2019
His humility and his kindness ...was why I fell in love with him you know the world and experiences can sometimes change that and can turn you bitter but don’t change for the world to love you be yourself and they will

When I was much younger my spec was fine face even oyinbo sef mixed race na the only people I dey follow but now ...humility and kindness that’s whats builds a generation

14 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by sweetness01(f): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2019
solasoulmusic:
His humility and his kindness ...is why I love him I know the world and experiences can sometimes change that and turn you bitter but don’t change for the world to love you be yourself and they will

When I was much younger my spec was fine face even oyinbo sef mixed race na the only people I dey follow but now ...humility and kindness that’s whats builds a generation

you will see it at first sight ?

7 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2019
solasoulmusic:
His humility and his kindness ...is why I love him I know the world and experiences can sometimes change that and turn you bitter but don’t change for the world to love you be yourself and they will

I am humble and very kind, but I am now running away from ladies who love me for that.

The reason is simply because we attract too many parasites and again, it is hard to escape the ladies because of the same humility and kindness. The highest number of girlfriends I have had at a time being 27.

How can I be mean? I wanna be mean with ladies now. grin

10 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Diamond23(f): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2019
chaii, my kinda topic grin
Keep dem rolling in

3 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Jaysleeves(m): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2019
VRDroid:

I am humble and very kind, but I am now running away from ladies who love me for that.

The reason is simply because we attract too many parasites and again, it is hard to escape the ladies because of the same humility and kindness. The highest number of girlfriends I have had at a time being 27.

Truly many are mad but few are roaming. SMH

4 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Yinabim(f): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2019
His physique , his charisma and neatness all comes first after which I will lookout for intelligence and of course financial capacity , when he fails in the latter it automatically disqualifies the former .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by yazga: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2019
VRDroid:

You a player. End of discussion.

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by yazga: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2019
You kind of topic is what attracts you lipsrsealed
Diamond23:
chaii, my kinda topic grin
Keep dem rolling in
grin grin grin
Jaysleeves:
Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2019
VRDroid:

I know but last night I read the story of Leah and Rachel enjoy the punishing now when your looking for a wife na too unblock and apologize

I try to tell men your only killing yourself faster juggling multiple women why didn’t God remove the flesh from 10 men to build a woman ?

One is enough if she’s prayerful it’s like having 10

3 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by yazga: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2019
Yinabim:
His physique , his charisma and neatness all comes first after which I will lookout for intelligence and of course financial capacity , when he fails in the latter it automatically disqualifies the former .
You mean broad chest and shoulders, with gottie

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2019
yazga:
You a player. End of discussion.

Is that an offense?
Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Useku(m): 11:08am On Aug 15, 2019
starbuck:

Prayerful cuz you want to get a gal's attention?

say watin happen?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2019
solasoulmusic:
I know but last night I read the story of Leah and Rachel enjoy the punishing now when your looking for a wife na too unblock and apologize

I am married already.

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2019
Jaysleeves:

That is not a nice thing to say. I have since reduced the number to about, I think about 5 now. I hope to do away with the old ones and keep just 3.
Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2019
VRDroid:

I am married already.
and you still have girlfriends with your humility and kindness no sir your perching your not married yet what you have is a paper wait till your soul aligns with your commitment

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? / I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened / 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.