Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Elsie Student Who Went Viral Drop A Consoling Message At Her Mum's Funeral. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Elsie Student Who Went Viral Drop A Consoling Message At Her Mum's Funeral. (267 Views)

KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) / Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD / Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elsie Student Who Went Viral Drop A Consoling Message At Her Mum's Funeral. by PetersKID(m): 9:02am On Aug 15, 2019
Elsie Worgor the student that went viral on her matriculation
day finally drop a consoling message
Here is the message she dropped on her facebook book
timeline.
Mum.
I called you on Sunday after service and you told me you
will call me later in the evening to tell me something.
Before I left the house on Sunday, you asked that I gave you
warm water to drink which I did.
At 9pm on Sunday I felt unusual cold in my system..
Couldn't sleep till 11pm.
Got a call by 1am by my uncle telling me that he will talk to
me later in the morning.
Mom by 3am unusual moon was still shinning so red
, we saw you up in the sky but never knew what was
happening till 4am...
You battled with this sickness mum, I saw you struggling..
Mummy Ooooooooo
Mum remember you told me 'My Queen, I will never let you
go'.
Mum I saw you smiling even in your last moment..
Who will i run to and gist?. Who will shout and use slippers
to hit me?
Who will I run to at mile 1 market when I'm hungry?
Who did you leave me alone in this wicked world mum..
You were my father and mother.... Mummy oooooo
I never gave you permission to leave my heart nah..
I love you Strong Woman
I love you Mum....
Rest in the bossom of My Lord Jesus Christ..
https://www.rsucampusgist.com.ng/2019/08/elsie-student-who-went-viral-drop.html?m=1

Re: Elsie Student Who Went Viral Drop A Consoling Message At Her Mum's Funeral. by Tocynone(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2019
What an irony of life.
RIP Mama
A great heroine is gone
Re: Elsie Student Who Went Viral Drop A Consoling Message At Her Mum's Funeral. by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:06am On Aug 15, 2019
Chai may God comfort you dear
Re: Elsie Student Who Went Viral Drop A Consoling Message At Her Mum's Funeral. by czarina(f): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2019
It is well.

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Government Launches BESDA Education Program / Degree Is Not Enough, Practice What You Studied Before Going To The Labour M / NGO calls for Entries in National Children’s Leadership Ideas Contest (N-CLIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.