Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her (32537 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Parent Pranks Son With Empty Pack Of Iphone 11 / Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by HumphreyGspot(m): 9:32am On Aug 15, 2019
Nigerian mom stones her son with the pack of condoms he bought while shopping with her

Here is a crazy moment a mother stoned his son with a packet of condoms he bought while he was shopping with her.

According to the video shared by instablog9ja the son was seen laughing as he told his mom that he needed it for protection.

But the mom seem pissed, as she kept on stoning he with the packet of condoms.

You are prostitute, the mother said:

Watch the video after the cut...
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/08/mom-stones-her-son-with-pack-of-condoms.html?m=1

3 Shares

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Eazynetsms(m): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2019
grin grin grin
Check my status for cheap internet data

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by incogni2o: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
Eazynetsms:
grin grin grin
Check my status for cheap internet data

lol grin grin grin

Is that what I taught you.

I don't think you're the son of your Mother

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by tillaman(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
She should be happy the boy is careful and not Reckless!!
Kudos boy

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Midas01: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
cheesy
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Julia345(f): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
It been ages we read news about Bob risky.. Who else noticed grin grin grin grin

164 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by grandstar(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
Nothing person no go see for this world.

3 Likes

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Onyekachi419(f): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
Imagine your mum calling you prostitute grin a guy for that matter shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Adeoba10(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
Is the son a boy or a girl?

12 Likes

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by iceberg02(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lol
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Randy100: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lol. The mother should be bothered about his daughters not the son.

2 Likes

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Badonasty(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by YomiTee123(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by donprinyo(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
News has finished

8 Likes

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Samusu(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
Dan Iska

3 Likes

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by tofolo(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
If you are not eating let me have it and eat.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by calddon(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
Is that a son or a daughter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Punt(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
Everything na news now
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by GlobalWay: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
If I say End Time things now, haters would say I am flying. End Time things.

2 Likes

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by MorataFC: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
grin
When I saw "son" I thought he was a small boy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by ictmikky(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ha ha ha
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Murphyenemuwe: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
very hilarious
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
Good she is trying to inculcate discipline in him, good mother.

5 Likes

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by tstx(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hehe
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by makewetalk2: 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
this world don finish. man way fat like this still day fork?
i am really tired of seeing stories like this on the front page. as in, asin, a sin, ars in, ass-in, what da yhell is gwan hia?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by lexy2014: 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by olu77(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
Well if this is news it is better than death news every now and then. Congratulations to mother and son.

Meanwhile, viewing this topic at this time of the day about 60 males and 4 females. What is happening in the labour market?

1 Like

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by onenew: 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
You better let him shop for that! Unwanted pregnancy brings more shame.
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Simplyleo: 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lol, na normal thing na. grin grin grin

Do you expect the mumsy to praise him in his presence for practising safe sex?

She is actually happy, but her action in the mall was just to caution him to still be careful as no system is perfect, because condom dey burst. grin

As in, no dey jump every pvsyy you see because of condom. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by crazyABO(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
Julia345:
It been ages we read news about Bob risky.. Who else noticed grin grin grin grin
u ppl hv come again
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Freemanbobble: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager / 8 Unusual Maternity Photoshoots / How Did You Propose To Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.