Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her (32539 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Parent Pranks Son With Empty Pack Of Iphone 11 / Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Bukden16(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
Julia345:
It been ages we read news about Bob risky.. Who else noticed grin grin grin grin

Bob- Risiki ah..!

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by grimandevil: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2019
If I hear Sweet mother , love of a mother or anyother rubbish . I will burn nairaland

1 Like

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
Confirm guy
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by tofolo(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
Bukden16:

Toothpick loading.
correct guy.... grin grin grin
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by invectives(m): 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
Julia345:
It been ages we read news about Bob risky.. Who else noticed grin grin grin grin
S\He don got kilt by military in Rivers naaamean!!!
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by NACE13: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
cheesy grin
I remember some time ago in the market place, a certain health organisation was sharing free condoms, a woman with her son (about 18-19years)were passing by when one of the workers said something about protection, the woman turned and told her son to collect the packet of condoms, the boy was acting all confused and the mom was like, "You better take it now that it is free, is it when your girlfriend comes around, you'll start looking for one up and down. Why are you acting like you don't know what I am talking about".

People burst into serious laughter. The boy was kind of embarrassed. The woman looked at me and said " Ehen now, this is around the time of their age they are very active. He thinks I don't know what he does when I am not around".

Just so you know, I did not collect oo

1 Like

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by udemzyudex(m): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
The guy no respect him maale at all.

Haba if though you dey practice save sex, he suppose know how African mum dey do Naa.

1 Like

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Sureguytalk(m): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by PierreAbutu(m): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
Eazynetsms:
grin grin grin
Check my status for cheap internet data

All of una na scam
If God doesn't punish u people soon eh......... angry
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Offpoint: 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
Julia345:
please o, don't let nairaland mod see this and start pushing his/her stories here o
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by BrainSanitizer: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
Julia345:
Aunty I!

Btw, I don't know what took me to your dp. I zoomed in your pix and read the inscription on your top. I noticed something else?
Wanna know what it is?

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by archat: 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
Awan alatenuje
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Enemyofpeace: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
That woman get better breasts
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by mixta140: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lolzzz
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Sievert: 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
incogni2o:

lol grin grin grin

Is that what I taught you.

I don't think you're the son of your Mother
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by raphy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
when he bring a girl that is pregnant home she will be like why?
son will say I think I boughg raincoat you use it to stone me.
your grandchild is on the mam.just relax
hahaha na so .
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Julia345(f): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Aunty I!

Btw, I don't know what took me to your dp. I zoomed in your pix and read the inscription on your top. I noticed something else?
Wanna know what it is?
no, I don't wanna, maybe u shd keep that to yourself
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Heylius(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
Samusu:
Dan Iska
Meaning pls
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
Which one is stone-ing with condoms?

It's either you stone with stones or condom with condoms. tongue
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Lawson081(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
teni brother
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by osazsky(m): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
Eazynetsms:
grin grin grin
Check my status for cheap internet data
scam
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by gbaskiboy: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
Julia345:
Honestly speaking
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
Julia345:

Also tonto dike

1 Like

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by phyya(f): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
Who else noticed that he looks like Teni? grin

1 Like

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Mizwisdom(f): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
Randy100:
Lol. The mother should be bothered about his daughters not the son.

It is because people are not usually bothered about sons that's why we have so many fatherless children everywhere, fooolish reasoning like yours causes this. Train your son to be responsible
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by BrokenCock: 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
English please
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Randy100: 7:19am On Aug 16, 2019
Mizwisdom:

It is because people are not usually bothered about sons that's why we have so many fatherless children everywhere, fooolish reasoning like yours causes this. Train your son to be responsible
You don't know your elders. Mizfoolishness.
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2019
makewetalk2:
This na new format oh. You day give loan na you no loan yourself out of nairaland

If I leave nairaland where I go go....
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by makewetalk2: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
Go Yanky or go somewhere go hustle money. Hustle make you get money. Get better money to intimidate people like Seun.
Dera100:

If I leave nairaland where I go go....

Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by lasisi69(f): 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2019
ajebuter:

The only ' end time personality ' on Nairaland is Lasisi69

Oya end time , Lasisi69, show face grin grin
sweetheart... good morning
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by ajebuter(f): 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
lasisi69:
sweetheart... good morning

Hey dude..

Quite a century!

Howdy there?

Kisses.....
Re: Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her by ajebuter(f): 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
Bukden16:

Bob- Risiki ah..!

See dem..

Bad shidrens everywia grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Unusual Maternity Photoshoots / American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager / The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.