Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? (62838 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? / Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
yazga:
A young ambitious lady should also not marry men of your kind
I am not a single Daddy na tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by gangbang86: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
hey, personally I can't agree with the name of this topic, because there are men who don't afraid the fact that they date a woman with child. Simply they love the person, not her past or present, but the person itself. For example, I know that my friend was dating some single women from Ukraine, because she appreciated the qualities of these girls - as they're careful, attentive, good at cooking and understand the family obligations well.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by amuwo1980: 4:32am On Aug 21, 2019
correctguy0900:

All d beauties also with a brain? Beauty without brain is also a burden even bigger than single mum. Note that
What of men with neither brain nor beauty and broke like you? Go learn how to string your sentences correctly first and that's a big problem for you right now

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by yazga: 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
tongue
eni4real:
I am not a single Daddy na tongue
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by larrydan: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
gangbang86:
hey, personally I can't agree with the name of this topic, because there are men who don't afraid the fact that they date a woman with child. Simply they love the person, not her past or present, but the person itself. For example, I know that my friend was dating some single women from Ukraine, because she appreciated the qualities of these girls - as they're careful, attentive, good at cooking and understand the family obligations well.
wow, thank you, I would like to find a woman from Ukraine too
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by yazga: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
undecided
larrydan:

wow, thank you, I would like to find a woman from Ukraine too
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by chigoizie7(m): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nothing is wrong but the problem is the baggage with the baby daddies
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Trimque2k1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
madridguy:
Because men jealousy pass women own. Majority of single mothers codedly see their baby daddy. Make i stop for here now.
L

Table shaker
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Darzillionaire(m): 5:35am On Oct 22, 2019
yazga:
Why are so many men scared to date single mother's?

Life is full of choice. The decision you make today, can either make you or mar you.

There is nothing wrong in dating single mothers.

The main question is, what is your aim of dating a single mother?

Some men date single mothers for petty.
Some date them for their money.
Some use them as a play ground in order to get their right or true love.

But let me give you a shocker, when you sit down and discover yourself to check what you want in love, you will surely find it in the life of any single mother out there.

Most people say that its risky to date a single mother and go into marriage with her because there is every tendency that she will later divorce you.

It is not true when you start that relationship with a clear conscience knowing fully well what you want.

Some single mothers happens to give you the peace, love, joy, happiness and a better home you desire more than that young lady you think will do.

Some of them are single not because they possess bad character or maybe they were rude to their ex, its because they might happen to be passing through a lot of things deeply in their mind of which their partner happens to be the cause to their nightmare.

A friend got married to a single mother. She was transparent enough to explain every single thing that transpired between her and the ex.
The new guy laid all of them to back and started a new life with her from being friends, down to relationship and finally to marriage.

Today, they are happily married with kids and doing well in life.

One of the problems men have is inability to be patient enough on a lady before making love or asking her to make love with him. It is not nice to meet someone whom you want to start something serious with and you barely know her, next, you start asking for sex.

It will be nice, if men should give those single ladies in their lives time to truly understand their personality before diving into relationship.

Try to make her your friend for like a month or more. Get to understand her. Find out her past and allow her to know your own. This will help you to build a formidable bond with her and nothing will ever separate both of you.

PS: Single mothers are humans. Most of them did not ask to be single again. It is the circumstances of life that landed them in their current status.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by yazga: 7:50am On Oct 22, 2019
kiss
Darzillionaire:

Life is full of choice. The decision you make today, can either make you or mar you.

But let me give you a shocker, when you sit down and discover yourself to check what you want in love, you will surely find it in the life of any single mother out there.

Most people say that its risky to date a single mother and go into marriage with her because there is every tendency that she will later divorce you.

It is not true when you start that relationship with a clear conscience knowing fully well what you want.

Some single mothers happens to give you the peace, love, joy, happiness and a better home you desire more than that young lady you think will do.

Some of them are single not because they possess bad character or maybe they were rude to their ex, its because they might happen to be passing through a lot of things deeply in their mind of which their partner happens to be the cause to their nightmare.

A friend got married to a single mother. She was transparent enough to explain every single thing that transpired between her and the ex.
The new guy laid all of them to back and started a new life with her from being friends, down to relationship and finally to marriage.

One of the problems men have is inability to be patient enough on a lady before making love or asking her to make love with him. It is not nice to meet someone whom you want to start something serious with and you barely know her, next, you start asking for sex.

It will be nice, if men should give those single ladies in their lives time to truly understand their personality before diving into relationship.

Try to make her your friend for like a month or more. Get to understand her. Find out her past and allow her to know your own. This will help you to build a formidable bond with her and nothing will ever separate both of you.

PS: Single mothers are humans. Most of them did not ask to be single again. It is the circumstances of life that landed them in their current status.

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by anthonysmith123: 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
From one point of view, dating single mothers have some pluses such as you can meet the experienced woman with a shared vision of the future and a clear understanding of what the family is. But everything depends on why this woman became a single mother and most men like young beauties with sexy looks and without children and it is not a secret. Bigger percent of divorced or lonely men will look through such hookup websites as Cam4 https://hookupmasters.com/adult-webcam-sites/cam4-review/ to enjoy watching hot bodies and dating with such girls in the future without thinking about the family and future.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by sylve11: 7:15am On May 07, 2021
Korllami007:

The father of the kid(s) can come back and claim his child(ren) and the kid(s) may not regard their mother's new husband as their father because they may stil love their father or they don't love their mother's new husband. The new husband will just be paying bills and school fees for nothing and the kid(s) may go back to their father in the future despite the fact the new husband has spent time and money on them.

The perfect example of a loser is man that marries a single mother.

Hmmmmm cool
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by sylve11: 7:34am On May 07, 2021
Joystark:
Because some of them do not have sense.

grin cool
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:40am On May 07, 2021
Darzillionaire:

Quite d mature post.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:43am On May 07, 2021
Korllami007:

The father of the kid(s) can come back and claim his child(ren) and the kid(s) may not regard their mother's new husband as their father because they may stil love their father or they don't love their mother's new husband. The new husband will just be paying bills and school fees for nothing and the kid(s) may go back to their father in the future despite the fact the new husband has spent time and money on them.

The perfect example of a loser is man that marries a single mother.
Go back how? Is that how life is? Go back to which ex? You'll have to know her story first, any single mom who still in talking term with her baby dassy should b avoided. There are some who have erased d fool from their existence so its unlikely for d fool to show up claiming nonsense.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Keemsleek005(m): 7:48am On May 07, 2021
You condemn women that are single mothers right cos they refuse to abort and keep the child and they have leave to accept their mistakes and some are due to marriage breakup or death. What about you people so called single girls that have aborted all there life's, that are runs girls or coded ashewo or can't stick there ass with one guy and you finally marry one cos they pretend alot.

You lots should stop demoralizing single mum, there are bad and good one among them also there are bad and good ones among single ladies. Don't single girls sleep with their Ex's again even when in a relationship.

NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER.

SHALOM
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by sylve11: 8:13am On May 07, 2021
Myde4naija:
i got married to one and I appreciate hell fire than her.

Wonderful! shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by sylve11: 8:49am On May 07, 2021
ubunja:
here's the thing; what do you want from a single mother that a single girl can't give you?

Sex? Single girl gives it better cause that punay is tighter and sweeter cause no big baby head went through it

Love? Single mother only loves better cause she's doing it to get you to support her calf.

Hahaha grin cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by sylve11: 9:00am On May 07, 2021
Dreal1247:

IN DELLTA, IT MAY BE ADVANTAGEOOS TO BE A SINGLE MOTHER FOR MARRIAGE, WHILE IN IGBOLAND, IT IS A SIGN THAT YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED FOR MARRIAGE, UNLESS SHE IS WIDOWED.

Stop this talk. Which Delta state? angry cool
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by sylve11: 9:04am On May 07, 2021
ubunja:
I'm a father of a baby and to this day I'm sleeping with my babymama even tho we're no longer together. .

And my best friend is doing the same

And MANY guys I know are doing the same thing.

A girl who gives you a baby is your sex partner for life. Step fathers in their thirst for pussy and love don't even think about this.

This is so deep! sad cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by sylve11: 9:11am On May 07, 2021
userplainly:
Don’t let them fool u.. it’s worst than dating normal girl cos I met one online didn’t know tho until I went to visit cos she said she can’t visit, first thing was “I have a baby” I said ok.. then later when it seems we were connecting she said “sinach don’t mind him, he didn’t even buy u pampers” ... I swear that turned me off instantly.. I smile n told her I got things to do n I went home!.... I noh try that nonsense again!

Lwkmd. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by sylve11: 11:00am On May 07, 2021
ubunja:
even global feminists are loonies.

The way they diss virgins, stay at home mothers, motherhood etc is hilarious.

They want women to be men.

Feminists destoyed femininity.

Hmmmm cool
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by yazga: 7:12pm On May 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Myde4naija:
i got married to one and I appreciate hell fire than her.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by mammaafura: 6:39am On Sep 10, 2021
yazga:
Good to know. That nice. This is a whatsapp group for single parent https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/CXIrh0sW40lKnRo4I2FYon
Its not loading bro...pls send me another one
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Exceed15: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2022
Kazeemakeem:

For me single mum are the best,they must have learn from past experience

No they appear best because of what they want to achieve. Be wise

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Kipaji: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by sylve11: 3:20pm On Mar 04
ubunja:
that's why my heart is now closed. No pity for women cause government is now their husband father and boyfriend.

Im only tender to virgins. Even then with limits.

😆 cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by MrCork: 3:44pm On Mar 04
yazga:
Why are so many men scared to date single mother's?

Lightskin cheesy. Or dakskin? angry
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by sylve11: 3:59pm On Mar 04
Votukpa:

Let me get this straight.

You walked out of your marriage because you found out your husband was a manwhore? You decided to deny your child its right to a family to be brought up in because you couldn't manage your husband?

Let me ask you these..

You made the conscious decision to marry him, did you not?
Did u not at least perceive he had manwhore tendencies before you decided to become an item with him?
I'm very sure you did. Show me a woman (or man) who is unhappily married or divorced and i'll show you someone who ignored many blatant warning signs/red flags and ignored all of them.

Please follow my logic (if you will):

It goes without saying that women who walk out of their marriage on account of infidelity or got knocked up by a man whom she isn't married to are prime examples of women who are very poor decision makers and are therefore unfit to be responsible wives; or were desperate for marriage (which makes them poor decision makers yet still).

So, why should any intelligent and rational male submit himself to picking up the pieces of a woman's broken relationship that she stupidly entered into and consciously broke? Why would any man want to be with a woman who brought forth a child in a marriage but couldn't remain in it inspite of the challenges; or a woman who easily spreads her legs open for premarital raw sex without thinking through the consequences and implications?

If a woman decides to walk out of a marriage with a child or had a child out of wedlock (worse) and any man agrees to date or marry her afterwards-she will never respect that man.

Ever.

She will forever resent him for his stupidity. She may pretend to love him (she has to since he will be footing bills and giving her social proof as well as being a step dad), but on the inside, she will loathe him for tolerating to be with her-thinking, "so, this is (me) the best you can do". Every woman (including single moms) wants a man to be better than her her in every sense. Any man agreeing to be with a divorced woman communicates to her that he isn't better than her, but only willing to be a tool.

Why do you think God hates divorce?

divorce destroys marriages and homes and children.

God hates that.

Bottom line.

No single man should cut a covenant of any sort with a single mother who walked out of her own marriage or wasn't intelligent enough to judge whether her sex partner would wife her up-- for his own sanity and safety.

Marrying such women is like going into a business deal with someone whom he knows dealt business with another person, and the deal was resoundingly unsuccessful for very bad reasons. Better safe than sorry.

For all divorced single mothers out there, marry your Bible and dedicate your lives to repentance and building your child. If God sees that you're ready and mature at heart, he knows how to bring a good man to you, who will show you love.

Deep! cool
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by sylve11: 4:20pm On Mar 04
Meta4element:

Pasoooooo...Walai senior bro..na your comment I dey look for from Page 1...Oil full your head Nwanne...I always wish am kinda related to you...You really know how real life works..

and for most of you stupid Commenters..Una never see something...Carry a single mom go meet your mama make she clap for you make we see...Idiots who believe in eating Crumbs..seriously why will someone accept to eat Chicken head when you can comfortably afford its Laps?....For me you are nothing but a loser!!!

Hehehe cool

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by sylve11: 4:48pm On Mar 04
pansophist:

Exactly. It is like a drug dealer, he wants the money from his addict, but hate the addict and want nothing to do with him. A woman always wants a man that other women want. Any man that settled with a single-mum has inadvertently signified that he is at the bottom of the social ladder, without any attractive women competing for him hence, he is settling for her. She will loathe him, as he is an evidence of the best she can attract, which contradict her hypergamous instinct.

Deep! cool
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by sylve11: 5:13pm On Mar 04
okewumi:

Hmmmm.
I decided not to make comment but you unlock me at last shocked

YOUNG MEN hmmmmm. Be wise. I love her, she loves me era is a joke and only meant for relationship and first 4years of marriage. When your marriage is above 10years, you will know women are one million times smarter than men. 99% of them value their kids. They only build wall around you because they don't want any alien to disturb their source of income which is you.
They are tactical to cut-off friends, ladies, neighbors, family members, even your parent if you are not wise

Lastly if the single mum husband is dead, that is a different ball game but if the man is still alive, just have it mind that whenever the child is above 12years and mature, your story will get to Quota or nairaland

Work hard,
Pray to God for his direction,
Use your sense always

grin grin cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) / Curvy Grandma That Got People Talking (Photos) / Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.