Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? (62851 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? / Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by MisterKings(m): 2:41am On Aug 17, 2019
eni4real:
Single Mothers are very perfect to date... They give you the best love at this stage. They know what men wants because of their previous experience, that may be deceptive tho

My Advice: Date them but don't marry them... Settle with a young ambitious girl instead!!!
Marriage is a long term union, not merely a flick.. Don't get carried away by how that single mother is giving you a 'peace of mind' now that you guys are dating!!!

Single Mothers should roll with single fathers... They fit each other in antics and Maturity!!!!
May love unite all Single mothers to different Single fathers and spare all the innocent guys who deserve a new family of their own!!! (Amen)!!!

Truth is single fathers are scarce

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by johnkey: 2:42am On Aug 17, 2019
Joystark:
Because some of them do not have sense.
So not choosing to date another man's vomit means not having sense? you sis are a ugly fool.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by molybdenum0012: 2:46am On Aug 17, 2019
Lol... What is biggie there. Make una sit there dey debate I cannot do this I cannot do that. In the next 50 years, some of us here may be no more.

Life is too short than to engage in irrelivant argument. Each one has his or her reason for taking a certain decision in life. There are no rules at all.

Meanwhile, I will soon be getting married to my Yankee single mother.... She is the sweetest woman I have ever met. I love you baby....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 17, 2019
MisterKings:

There are many baby daddies out there!! There are men looking for 2nd wives too!! ! Single mums should stop disturbing innocent ambitious young guys!!

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:57am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
here's the thing; what do you want from a single mother that a single girl can't give you?

Sex? Single girl gives it better cause that punay is tighter and sweeter cause no big baby head went through it

Love? Single mother only loves better cause she's doing it to get you to support her calf.
And if a woman with another man's child can love you nicely, imagine then, how much sweeter and nicer will be the love of a woman whom YOU give a baby.
Your own babymama. She will love you to bits. Forever.
hmmmm!! Food for thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ozonechrome: 3:05am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
its a manipulation because if that single mother didn't have a kid she wouldn't even look at you. Let alone date you.

Let that sink in.

It's like affording an iPhone only because it has a cracked screen. If that screen was OK you wouldn't afford it.

And should that single mother lose her kid to death, guess what? She'll leave you.
You don't even know that!

I tried so hard not to reply you.

I don't know the type of single mums you've met. I need you to understand that not all single mums are broke or will even consider dating you with all your singleness.

You also need to understand you ain't a reward to anyone.

I understand you are young with your line of thoughts.
I'll just advise you that in life be very open-minded.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:15am On Aug 17, 2019
I like fvcking and supporting single mothers but won't dare marry them.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 3:25am On Aug 17, 2019
A single mother is better than a lady that has committed many abortions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Brock1: 3:32am On Aug 17, 2019
yazga:
Why are so many men scared to date single mother's?

Why didn't you marry ,the father of ur child? Most single mothers have skeleton in their cupboards.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ZUBY77(m): 3:39am On Aug 17, 2019
yazga:

Because no football match starts with1:0

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by madridsta007(m): 3:45am On Aug 17, 2019
yazga:

Aren’t men entitled to their choices— like all human beings?

Why are you trying to demonise men as “scared” for making a love-choice in avoiding single mothers? Is it just women that are entitled to choices?

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Powersurge: 3:47am On Aug 17, 2019
Small pikin dey grow breast she dey happi. She no know say na wetin go pursue am commot her papa house be that!

I know that people are been pushed by Western philosophy. But if you are a single guy, I will advise you to THINK TWICE before going for a single mother. I am yet to see a single mother without a nasty attitude deep within.

it's a baggage you might not be able to carry on a long run. One thing is sure above all else. The woman will always place her child above you in priority.

I don't have space for all the story that comes with it. But I strongly advise against it. But it doesn't mean that there are no good single mothers out there who became victim of unreasonable men.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 3:58am On Aug 17, 2019
ozonechrome:

I tried so hard not to reply you.

I don't know the type of single mum's you've met. I need you to understand that not all single mum's are broke or will even consider dating you with all your singleness.

You also need to understand you ain't a reward to anyone.

I understand you are young with your line of thoughts.
I'll just advise you that in life be very open-minded.

you should have tried harder not to reply me

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 17, 2019
yazga:
Because the father of the baby may decide to come back and continue from were he stop.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by amuwo1980: 4:01am On Aug 17, 2019
Bar1941:

Wake up small boy, unavoidable natural circumstances make some women sungle moms.
You came out more like the small boy here, the guy said truth and u are talking trash

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 4:04am On Aug 17, 2019
MisterKings:

and Single Fathers are in demand cause women are attracted to them.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by 2buffagain(m): 4:07am On Aug 17, 2019
Why the phuck would we do that?
Na we give you belle?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by eallstar: 4:09am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
how hungry for love are you that you have to accept it even from a single mother?

Have standards. You make people with money look stupid

Wait a minute am not in support of him,
But does single mothers don't deserve to have husband in life again because of their past mistakes?
They are people's sister 4 crying out, ur sister or anybody can fall victim, so they don't deserve love in this entire world again because they are single mothers?
Is it not men like u dat turn them to single mothers in the first place?
Let me ask you a question ( no offence )
If ur sister or any female family of yours fell victim,
Does she not deserve love in life again?
She should be single forever?
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:12am On Aug 17, 2019
this is a relative question Op.

I can marry a single mother but on conditions

* there won't be any secret communication between her and her baby daddy*

*she will pack her loads immediately I caught her cheating on me either with her baby daddy or with another man

*she will be engaged with something

*the child must be 3years above

if there are single mom in the house, don't be ashamed of yourself, we are all one way or the other victim of circumstances but in different situation

single mom ready to mingle can DM me
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 4:17am On Aug 17, 2019
eallstar:

Wait a minute am not in support of him,
But does single mothers don't deserve to have husband in life again because of their past mistakes?
They are people's sister 4 crying out, ur sister or anybody can fall victim, so they don't deserve love in this entire world again because they are single mothers?
Is it not men like u dat turn them to single mothers in the first place?
Let me ask you a question ( no offence )
If ur sister or any female family of yours fell victim,
Does she not deserve love in life again?
She should be single forever?
they're people's sister? Then those people must take the child and care for it. I don't mind caring for my sister's baby. It's my blood.

But for a woman to love some guy so he can raise someone's else's child is not okay.

If she's a single mother then her family must take that kid and the woman start a marriage with a man as if she's fresh goods.

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Dreal1247: 4:17am On Aug 17, 2019
rychard:

Very lame and childish remark.

I am older, I earn far more than her. I have my own house and comfortable enough to afford a good vacation 6-7 times a year, I have managed to become top 5 in a state sponsored modelling competition.

I have options, but I prefer to remain with someone I love and care about, when you grow older you'll understand. Anyways, what is wrong about single mothers or fathers, its life and its too short to worry about past stuff, last last, we go all die and leave options behind.

Grow up, Child
Powersurge:
Small pikin dey grow breast she dey happi. She no know say na wetin go pursue am commot her papa house be that!

I know that people are been pushed by Western philosophy. But if you are a single guy, I will advise you to THINK TWICE before going for a single mother. I am yet to see a single mother without a nasty attitude deep within.

it's a baggage you might not be able to carry on a long run. One thing is sure above all else. The woman will always place her child above you in priority.

I don't have space for all the story that comes with it. But I strongly advise against it. But it doesn't mean that there are no good single mothers out there who became victim of unreasonable men.
madridsta007:

Aren’t men entitled to their choices— like all human beings?

Why are you trying to demonise men as “scared” for making a love-choice in avoiding single mothers? Is it just women that are entitled to choices?
IneedSugarMumy1:
A single mother is better than a lady that has committed many abortions
Individual opinions differ. This is a forum comprising people from different background. Everybody is commenting from his or her own perspective, background, understanding, experience, known and conclusion. For this reason, the best thing to do is to read and learn from other people's points of view. Nobody has the monopoly of knowledge.

IN DELLTA, IT MAY BE ADVANTAGEOOS TO BE A SINGLE MOTHER FOR MARRIAGE, WHILE IN IGBOLAND, IT IS A SIGN THAT YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED FOR MARRIAGE, UNLESS SHE IS WIDOWED.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 4:19am On Aug 17, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
this is a relative question Op.

I can marry a single mother but on conditions
a single mother once asked me to be a step father and give her and her child a family in return for anal sex.

I was like bîtch are you even serious right now?

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by jaxxy(m): 4:20am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
stop rewarding women who have failed. You're discouraging those women who are making an effort to stay on the straight narrow path.

If you reward hoes everyone will be a hoe.

I agree with u bt u realize there gals who had sex just once or twice and had a baby rite?

And there are gal who have been hoeing arround bt smart enough to not get pregnant or even abort? U do understand this so it may come down to real character smtmes than what u see is what u get.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:25am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
a single mother once asked me to be a step father and give her and her child a family in return for anal sex.

I was like bîtch are you even serious right now?

Lolz! That one na regular mother not just a single mother

Some girls are like that I wouldn't dispute that and this is a cause of lack of girl education at the tender age.

a single mother that redress her mistakes is a victim of circumstances but the one that repeat the mistakes concurrently is a product of failed parents

I know of a lady that had 3kids for 3 guys. mehn some girls can be mean

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 4:26am On Aug 17, 2019
jaxxy:

I agree with u bt u realize there gals who had sex just once or twice and had a baby rite?

And there are gal who have been hoeing arround bt smart enough to not get pregnant or even abort? U do understand this so it may come down to real character smtmes than what u see is what u get.
good point

Since Im not omniscient I'll go with what I can see.
Atleast before God I will have an excuse: I didn't know

Remember when Mary got pregnant with Jesus without Joseph's knowledge God Himself took the extraordinary step of letting Joseph know what really went down. If you don't know you don't know no one can blame you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 4:28am On Aug 17, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Lolz! That one na regular mother not just a single mother

Some girls are like that I wouldn't dispute that and this is a cause of lack of girl education at the tender age.

a single mother that redress her mistakes is a victim of circumstances but the one that repeat the mistakes concurrently is a product of failed parents

I know of a lady that had 3kids for 3 guys. mehn some girls can be mean
life doesn't give too many chances. These girls must close their legs or be smart about it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 4:32am On Aug 17, 2019
2papa:

Because the father of the baby may decide to come back and continue from were he stop.
I'm a father of a baby and to this day I'm sleeping with my babymama even tho we're no longer together. .

And my best friend is doing the same

And MANY guys I know are doing the same thing.

A girl who gives you a baby is your sex partner for life. Step fathers in their thirst for pussy and love don't even think about this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 17, 2019
jaxxy:

because a person is a single mother doesn't make her of good character either, she might have even got rid of many like the other ladies and decided to keep the one you seeing now...there's no fast rules to any of these things...single mother drama usually exist ....guys don't like it ....if u can avoid it and marry a single lady like you..it's better......
Why even pick a person with a child or even children when u have endless of picks of single ladies,,,,for crying out loud this is even unfair on ladies who have not had any chance to even have boyfriend, let alone have sex

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Riversides2003(m): 4:33am On Aug 17, 2019
Am dating a mother of 5 and she is one of the best thing that has ever happened to me.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by deltateam: 4:33am On Aug 17, 2019
onlinetomola:

I am dating one and I love her... Nothing is wrong with that.

You may be committing adultery on code.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by jaxxy(m): 4:48am On Aug 17, 2019
1StopRudeness:

because a person is a single mother doesn't make her of good character either, she might have even got rid of many like the other ladies and decided to keep the one you seeing now...there's no fast rules to any of these things...single mother drama usually exist ....guys don't like it ....if u can avoid it and marry a single lady like you..it's better......
Why even pick a person with a child or even children when u have endless of picks of single ladies,,,,for crying out loud this isn't even unfair on ladies who have not had any chance to even have boyfriend, let alone have sex

Yes that’s why I say it comes down to true value and character. There are sm single ladies u shudnt even come close to with the level of escapades they have been involved in bt many men don’t know how to detect these things, they are treating hoes like queens while she still out hoeing behind them in grand style. I know a few ladies like dis. Sm of these types can cheat on u even when married. A single gal with no baby is not an Expess ticket to a decent gal.

I understand the extra concerns that comes with babymama or single gals with a baby and u have to be mentally prepared for that if not don’t just bother.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Curvy Grandma That Got People Talking (Photos) / Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.