Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? (62844 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? / Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 5:50am On Aug 17, 2019
GboyegaD:

Your reaction to the topic shows your life is full of misery. Go get a life and stop being a hater. The single mothers did not put your misery upon you.
Then ignore my miserable self.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by bluefilm: 5:51am On Aug 17, 2019
Dating a single mother is like donating your head to carry another man's extremely heavy load.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by monerozi5590: 5:52am On Aug 17, 2019
Ubunja is right.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 17, 2019
Who d hell are u?
U speak the ways of the world. Only life experienced people will understand ur "naked philosophy" my only ish with u from ur write up so far is dat, u have downplayed the exceptional cases.

U spoke the hard truth but doesn't apply (not all step daddies are losers, they could actually be gaining) in all cases. Example, the babymama cld have wealth of knowledge, uncommon qualities that u d step-daddy didn't find in slay queens. U would understand the importance of 2 heads are better than 1. Note dat the fact that a lady is a single mother doesn't mean she was dumped or doesn't have qualities. D baby daddy may actually have issues to deal with.

Overall, if u chose "a no different babymama", u are therefore a multiple loser as u have labelled them above. It's a game, depends on what u getting from it. In the end, happiness is paramount to an average person in a relationship.

It's like affording an iPhone only because it has a cracked screen. If that screen was OK you wouldn't afford it.

And should that single mother lose her kid to death, guess what? She'll leave you.
You don't even know that! [/quote]
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 17, 2019
Jiang:
Actually I really don't mind dating single mothers, but they must not be a product of divorce. Assuming her husband passed away, no biggie I go marry her & take the kid as my own. of course the kid should not be above 10, be ready to call me daddy & carry my name as his surname

Infact, in d near future I plan to anonymously take care of several orphans without them knowing who is sponsoring them.

So why are you now telling us?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 5:54am On Aug 17, 2019
betterpikinn:

You'll know a child by their compose...
What is the meaning of dress sharp not be just shirt and trouser?
And why didn't you ask him this question?

Instead you ask about his age.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by franchasng: 5:54am On Aug 17, 2019
Most single mothers come with too many baggage.

How many rich single mothers will be willing to date or marry a broke or financially struggling single guy None!

Single mothers be looking for financially successful guys to cater for them and their child.

Its unfortunate that some men don't have sense; they allow ladies to use them all in the name of romantic love that does not exist.

Most successful or rich single mothers will never agree to remarry and when they decide to date or marry, they always target only rich or successful guys, why Because to them its all about taking care of their child and themselves not even about romance they deceive guys into believing. Most single mothers will not even see you as a guy if you are not doing well financially, so they are not looking for love or romance but for a care taker and provider for them and their child.

Since ladies want to coerce guys into dating and marrying single mothers, may we ask ladies why rich single mothers don't marry broke or average guys but will rather be waiting for the rich guys to date or marry

Guys need to wise up, to ladies it is money, survival before romance but to sex and emotionally starved men, its always about sex and romance first which is why ladies use guys a lot to achieve their selfish life goals.

Don't allow yourself to be used, don't be fooled, ladies only bring out what you guys mistake as love only when they know the money is there.

So op @yazga why don't rich single mothers date and marry broke guys Can you tell us more please

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by OOLUSEG(m): 5:55am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
you are just Mr Clean Up.

A woman screws up her life and you come running with that salary and that house and you save her. Smh

Imagine how blessed it would have been to find a chaste virgin who has kept herself pure in this corrupt world and then reward her with that lifestyle.

But because you've such low standards and you don't believe you deserve the best you go find a woman whom you don't even know how she got pregnant, and you reward her.

*spits*

Respect Yourself.

Young, underage and poverty mentality.
When you grow, have a better job, your orientation about life will change. But for now, you are still at learning phase of your life..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 5:56am On Aug 17, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:
[/b]

So why are you now telling us?
give the guy the validation he's looking for

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Liftedhands(f): 5:56am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
what man in his right mind will settle for being second or third in his woman's life?
Every man will become second, third, fourth, fifth place! depending on the number of kids he father's in his woman's life once kids are involved. No wife places her husband above her children! NONE.

The only time a man remains number one is during courtship and before children starts coming cheesy
So don't deceive yourself, every man will eventually become second place after his children whether biological or adopted cool
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 5:57am On Aug 17, 2019
OOLUSEG:

When you grow, have a better job, your orientation about life will change. But for now, you are still at learning phase of your life..
just because I don't want to raise another man's child?

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by betterpikinn: 5:58am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:

And why didn't you ask him this question?

Instead you ask about his age.
Go back to your mat

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
and with a single mother you'll ALWAYS be number 2 after her child.

Lol u can't escape that. Because u will always be second to even ur own kids in the eyes of ur wife. This is even more visible during a breakup. Largely so for women.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 5:59am On Aug 17, 2019
Liftedhands:
Every man will become second, third, fourth, fifth place! depending on the number of kids he father's in his woman's life once kids are involved. No wife places her husband above her children! NONE.

The only time a man remains number one is during courtship and before children starts coming cheesy
So don't deceive yourself, every man will eventually become second place after his children whether biological or adopted cool
not me.

That's why Im only serious with virgins. I don't take well to being second or whatever.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 6:00am On Aug 17, 2019
betterpikinn:

Go back to your mat
no answer!

I'm not even surprised

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 6:03am On Aug 17, 2019
correctguy0900:

Lol u can't escape that. Because u will always be second to even ur own kids in the eyes of ur wife. This is even more visible during a breakup. Largely so for women.
why do you think I dropped my Babymama??

I don't play that game.

I can't be footing all the bills, wining bread, keeping everyone safe but coming last. No ways.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Liftedhands(f): 6:03am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
not me.

That's why Im only serious with virgins. I don't take well to being second or whatever.
Time will tell...
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by franchasng: 6:05am On Aug 17, 2019
OOLUSEG:

stop castigating him for saying his mind.

So the only reason you grew old and struggled to become financially successful in life is to enable you become mature and rich enough to date and marry a single mother Just listen to yourself.

In as much as we should not discourage guys who feel comfortable dating and marrying single mothers, we must not make it seem like the norm because it is not.

You can still adopt or take care of fatherless children even when married to a single girl without child, so it must not be through marrying a single mother.

Before you marry any single mother ask questions about the father, what happened to the father, it is for your own safety and future; all road is not as straight as they appear to be on sight.

And have you asked yourself why rich single mothers don't date or marry broke or average guys

Have you also asked yourself if that single mother you are dating or married to would have noticed you if you were broke or struggling financially

To them it's about a man to cater for them and their child but to men like you, its all about she is mature, she loves me more than the single girls, says who

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by femi4: 6:05am On Aug 17, 2019
yazga:
Why are so many men scared to date single mother's?
she ll be too attached to her children

Probably not wanting to have children again
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 6:06am On Aug 17, 2019
Liftedhands:
Time will tell...
Of course, that old trusted exit for people who're losing!!!. Up there with "you're still young" ...

Next.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 17, 2019
amuwo1980:

Am a single father and I will neitherbdate nor marry a single mother, never . I got a whole plane load of slim thick beauties lined up .

All d beauties also with a brain? Beauty without brain is also a burden even bigger than single mum. Note that
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 6:09am On Aug 17, 2019
femi4:
she ll be too attached to her children

Probably not wanting to have children again
That's the other point.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
give the guy the validation he's looking for

I'd rather bring to his consciousness that he is seeking validation.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 6:13am On Aug 17, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

I'd rather bring to his consciousness that he is seeking validation.
lmfao

Alright

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by dumahi(m): 6:14am On Aug 17, 2019
larryking540:
you wan take another man property, I pity you,you think this is America where u fit day shear married woman pussy with e husband till he die,

this is Africa and in Africa don't play with their tradition, ,i know of women who are married to 4 husband and day die continously, becus traditional oat has been placed.
you think parents kick against it for nothing,
I pity u, don't ask questions before settling with a single mother na 6 feet they go put u b4 1 year of the marriage celebration
Mrs experience, u claim u kw too much, calling everyone a kid for sharing their opinion , becus every single guy is rejecting u

Nonsense,

Na dis one weak me pass.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
why do you think I dropped my Babymama??

I don't play that game.

I can't be footing all the bills, wining bread, keeping everyone safe but coming last. No ways.

Don't have children then. Because ur mum also chose u over ur dad. way it is. Learn..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by dumahi(m): 6:19am On Aug 17, 2019
fcdgrand:
the question should be, why are so many men scared to married single mother's?, man can date anybody, if he wish but man cannot marry anyhow
Ogah, if you no wan get fire outbreak, better no bring fuel come near open fire. Never you date person wey you no fit marry in case of eventuality.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Korllami007: 6:20am On Aug 17, 2019
Liftedhands:

The only time a man remains number one is during courtship and before children startcoming cheesy

If I scold my children, my wife will never think I hate them. And my children won't disrespect me because someone that's not their father scold them. That's the difference.

No one has answered this question.
If single mothers are truly looking for love, why do single mothers do not marry struggling men or broke men even if their rich?

We all know the answer tho because their looking for someone to take care of them and their childrenbut not because they truly love the new husbands. Let the new man stop taking care of their children then you will see their true color.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 6:21am On Aug 17, 2019
correctguy0900:

Don't have children then. Because ur mum also chose u over ur dad. way it is. Learn..
Because men have become losers.

Do you know that if you put children first ahead of your wife(their mother) she'll complain?

But when women do the same to us men we just accept it as "it's the way it is".

That's not gonna fly with me.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:

Because men have become losers.

Do you know that if you put children first ahead of your wife(their mother) she'll complain?

But when women do the same to us men we just accept it as "it's the way it is".

That's not gonna fly with me.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 17, 2019
eni4real:
Single Mothers are very perfect to date... They give you the best love at this stage. They know what men wants because of their previous experience, that may be deceptive tho

My Advice: Date them but don't marry them... Settle with a young ambitious girl instead!!!
Marriage is a long term union, not merely a flick.. Don't get carried away by how that single mother is giving you a 'peace of mind' now that you guys are dating!!!

Single Mothers should roll with single fathers... They fit each other in antics and Maturity!!!!
May love unite all Single mothers to different Single fathers and spare all the innocent guys who deserve a new family of their own!!! (Amen)!!!

U no well sha
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by vickydevoka(m): 6:25am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
play that game of heart leading the head and you'll lose.
You think women have a reputation for marrying men with money cause they chase happiness? You joking. Don't follow the heart. That thing is deceitful above all else. Love with your head. With sense. The head is above the heart for a reason.

Single Fathers are Okay because the man is the bread winner anyways.

Ever seen a single mother chase a broke man?

Or why do single mothers with money say they don't need a man they can raise their kids all on their own? CAUSE ITS ABOUT THE MONEY. always.

Wake up!!
U jst made a point

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) / Curvy Grandma That Got People Talking (Photos) / Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.