Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Man Seen Bathing His 'Passive' Lion With His Friends In Lekki - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Seen Bathing His 'Passive' Lion With His Friends In Lekki (1443 Views)

Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) / Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) / Man Killed By Lion He Kept As Pet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seen Bathing His 'Passive' Lion With His Friends In Lekki by AcuraZDX: 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
Nigerian conservationist and pet lover Mr Mark, bathing his Lion assisted by his friends in Lekki, Lagos State.

According to the video making rounds, the lion was seen reacting to the cold water being used on him but never attacked them.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/man-seen-bathing-his-passive-lion-with-his-friends-in-lekki-pics/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Bathing His 'Passive' Lion With His Friends In Lekki by AcuraZDX: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
grin
Re: Man Seen Bathing His 'Passive' Lion With His Friends In Lekki by emeijeh(m): 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
@Runtown, @Tony Kabaka
Make una careful o, lion no know the owner for hot afternoon o

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Bathing His 'Passive' Lion With His Friends In Lekki by GMbuharii: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
Story will soon pop..tie his mouth,what about his claws?

One day Sha

grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Seen Bathing His 'Passive' Lion With His Friends In Lekki by hahn(m): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
Just wondering what lion peppersoup will taste like

Re: Man Seen Bathing His 'Passive' Lion With His Friends In Lekki by hisgrace090: 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
Trouble dey I'm own yanga de go wake am.
Re: Man Seen Bathing His 'Passive' Lion With His Friends In Lekki by VicThory(m): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
While me, am still saving 50thousand for bingo.

Re: Man Seen Bathing His 'Passive' Lion With His Friends In Lekki by Gadafii: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
Why Dem tie the mouth na,abi Dem no go brush him teeth angry
Re: Man Seen Bathing His 'Passive' Lion With His Friends In Lekki by tillaman(m): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lol!!
The claws can do some serious damage yooo!
They tied its mouth like It’s the only threat!
Make una vex the lion first now
Re: Man Seen Bathing His 'Passive' Lion With His Friends In Lekki by prinzetobi: 6:25am On Aug 18, 2019
Dr Mark is an exceptional person, a lover of wildlife conservatives. I am happy that the universe allowed me to meet him.
Amongst his collections are some pangolins, snakes, monkeys, raccoons and he’s also saved many turtles that were washed up to the shore, treated them and returned them to the waters.

Dr Mark is an animal doctor and an advocate for wildlife preservation, be like Doctor Mark! People like him is why I pay an extra offering in church.
Re: Man Seen Bathing His 'Passive' Lion With His Friends In Lekki by Baroba(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2019
Always important to get the whole story.. Dr Mark Ofua is a vet, the lion was undergoing treatment..

Re: Man Seen Bathing His 'Passive' Lion With His Friends In Lekki by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
that's a dog. once had a dog with lion facial features...
Re: Man Seen Bathing His 'Passive' Lion With His Friends In Lekki by prinzetobi: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2019
Everstar:
that's a dog. once had a dog with lion facial features...

That’s no dog bro

(1) (Reply)

Ladoum Sheep / Please I Want To Know If It Is Good To Give Dog Soya Beans / PLEASE HELP!!! Guard/security Dogs(puppies) Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.