Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,893 members, 7,798,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now (77740 Views)

Lady, Anointing Is Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw At Ajah, Lagos State. / Francis Ogba: Man Missing Since January / Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by tydi(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2020
Next2Bezee:

"girl friends apartments"? For someone that has been missing for over a year?

Why are you this senseless? undecided

Your last question and sentence should be attributed to you.

Like you haven't cohabitted with someone's daughter to a year before? or when married you can't live with your wife for years without some of your friends and family members knowing your ways about
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by AudioNews(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2020
Ogun state Ewedu nd Amala had occupied PH,
RIP 2 him

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Lamasta(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2020
We pray for his safe return....

1 Like

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Meskalito1(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2020
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

I sympathize with your family on this unfortunate incident.

On the other hand, this boy has the face of a criminal probably he was a cultist and became collateral damage during a face-off.

R.I.P to him
of cos.. I wasn't expecting less from a clueless mofo

2 Likes

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by umoslink(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2020
Please kindly fine his way about from his close friends in school
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by ekene101: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2020
Two bitter truth to also consider..
1. Hope he no go join cult and no survive d bammig??
2. Hope he no save school fees,use am follow Libya route,though italy don cast,but guys still dey anchor for Malta.

That phone seller's dhick should be torched with that carbide welding torch,he will confess.

1 Like

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by martius101(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2020
pmadise:
My younger brother, Prince Benny Benny, is missing since 28th June, 2019. He is 21yrs old, dark in complexion, about 5.7m tall, from Engenni, Rivers State and a student of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Port Harcourt in 400L studying Political Science.

He left Yenagoa in Bayelsa for school in Port Harcourt, Rivers State and never arrived and no one has called his family concerning what possibly happened to him till date.

The case of a missing person was reported at the Police Command in Ekeki, Yenagoa, Bayelsa but nothing is happening.

Attached are his pictures and anyone with any useful information should please report to the nearest police station or contact the undersigned.

Admin please help me redirect this SOS to the right section and push it to FP.

Thanks for the anticipated positive reaction and assistance.

PRECIOUS (08066611102)

UPDATE
Two suspects (seller and buyer) were found in possession of his missing handset and were arrested. The seller alleged that he found the phone inside a keke in Yenagoa. The Police in Ekeki transfered the cased to the State Command CID but the CID has released the suspects purportedly on the advice of the DPP. I just called the IPO today (being 30th June 2020) only to hear that the DPP said the suspects have no case to answer. More so, that we are not ready to pay more for further investigations. It's really sad!!!

This one eye be like cultists eye o hope no b wetin I dey think .
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Onebyonedead: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Broh.....in this case, nothing is alright.

Forget that fraudster

1 Like

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by olayinkajnr(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2020
dairykidd:

Most of them are brain dead. They only function mechanically when they want to ban someone cheesy

Bro, it's very bad. That was how one gave me 1 month ban.

If it's to push threads about snakes, Tonto Dike or Regina Daniels to FP, they won't hesitate.
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by CoalcityBoi: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2020
It well
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Hypnotise: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2020
pmadise:
Not ready to pay more for further investigations.
Really really sad.
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Investnow2017: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2020
Is somebody under ban, we would have by now been bombarded by some devilish meaningless religious sermon of whether the guy has gone to hellfire or heaven blah blah blah cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by solarview(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2020
Sad but also post his full picture
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Airoflaw(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2020
IVORY2009:

I just hope so, the time frame is too large, as in the month and date he got missing, and his phone number was not given, for possible tracking via the Telecom company he subscribed to
that has been done. according to her they found his phone with someone who claimed to picked the phone in a keke napep...
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Realstick941: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2020
But pls how can a human height be 5.7m,can you pls correct his height
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Bro, it's very bad. That was how one gave me 1 month ban.

If it's to push threads about snakes, Tonto Dike or Regina Daniels to FP, they won't hesitate .
Or cleavage related bs... lol no mind them just like typical Nigerians give them small power and they begin forming demi-gods meanwhile they're nothing
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by iAmTheJoker: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2020
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

I sympathize with your family on this unfortunate incident.

On the other hand, this boy has the face of a criminal probably he was a cultist and became collateral damage during a face-off.

R.I.P to him

Why would you think he's a cultist just by looking at his face, you my sister, are a big fool!!
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by OhiOfIhima: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2020
Sorry for ur missing brother... May Allah bring him back safely, Amiin.

I have a question to ask Nairalanders, I have never be involved in police case b4 either to arrest someone, someone arrest or find myself in police custody... How possible it is to order an arrest of someone and later got released by d police force without being informed or acknowledge? I want know if it normal.

Thanks
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by WakeNbaked: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Imagine the DPP and IPO saying you guys are not ready to pay more for further investigations
But i have this strong feelings that this young niggarrr is Hale and hearty

Yeah. I know nothing is alright here
But i dey reason am say this young niggarrr fit just dey one huzzle kingdom dey run things because we niggarrrz can take decision easily especially when we are staying broke for too long...
Probably he don conclude say untill the beans don he nor go show face after all nor be stone him dey cook
Baby girl. If you understand what is huzzle kingdom then your boyfriend must be a real niggarrr
Make OT no kee you, why we niggas dey like that naw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2020
That route is a hideout for kidnappers and ritualists. I pray he's found alive. Last year, I went to Niger delta University teaching hospital at okolobiri from owerri. We were told by the driver that we should pray and would like to move in the company of another vehicle which was almost filled up. So we waited until the 2nd vehicle was ready to move. The driver said a bus loaded with passengers was ambushed and taken to an unknown the location the previous week and all the passengers were killed except a lady who managed to escape with gunshot wounds. He said the barbaric act was a commonplace in that axis as those evil men kill people for rituals on a regular basis and always overpowered the police deployed to the area as some of them had fallen victim already.

The driver took a wrong lane until we branched and entered yenagoa road. I was to return to logos via port Harcourt Airport and the story was same. My heart was almost vomited from my mouth that day as I was scared until we arrived phc safely. Every driver would stop and ask the police at each check point if the road was free before proceeding...in same country called Nigeria. Our leaders have failed on all they promised us during campaigns...they've failed in all

3 Likes

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by oluwaseyi0: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2020
kurlz:
Wow. One whole year? Hnmm it's well. Those suspects need serious drilling.

Naija polise and money... Hnmm but if it's a random innocent soul now they will torture the person till he confesses to a crime he did not commit.

But one whole year is too long a period now before declared wanted.

The so called suspect may be innocent especially the buyer, we complain of police brutality yet we encourage it when it favor us

A million and one thing might have happened to the missing guy
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2020
This issue of missing person is getting serious. If I was a foreigner, I would be afraid of visiting Nigeria. Honestly, it is not funny. I pray this man should be found alive. Amen.
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Mruwa1(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Imagine the DPP and IPO saying you guys are not ready to pay more for further investigations
But i have this strong feelings that this young niggarrr is Hale and hearty

Yeah. I know nothing is alright here
But i dey reason am say this young niggarrr fit just dey one huzzle kingdom dey run things because we niggarrrz can take decision easily especially when we are staying broke for too long...
Probably he don conclude say untill the beans don he nor go show face after all nor be stone him dey cook
Baby girl. If you understand what is huzzle kingdom then your boyfriend must be a real niggarrr
abeg which 1 b hustle kingdom again
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Amaefuleteddy: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Nawao! I pray you find him!
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by sylve11: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2020
Realstick941:
But pls how can a human height be 5.7m,can you pls correct his height

Na wa shocked cool
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by meobizy(f): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2020
Something tells me he has departed to the other side. The time is too long to stay missing and the distance is too short for him to remain lost without finding a way home. I suspect a bus accident, but people will otherwise render assistance; a bus fire, but then his phone won't make it. My last suggestion is a war between cults of which he was either collateral damage or ended up a case of mistaken identity.

1 Like

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Exmilitant(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2020
Op, since 2019? No offence, your brother looks rugged and for a niggar like this to go missing it means he has been thrown overboard or buried alive or tied and shot in a bush or he is chilling in prison! Two niggars were thrown into Eleme sea yesterday. I wonder how family members will advertise thei death in years to come. the days are evil!!
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by enonche85(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
tydi:
shocked

May he be found in Jesus name. Amen.

Meanwhile check riverbanks, ceiling fans, sars offices and girl friends apartments.

Since June 2019 till now?..
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by tydi(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
enonche85:

Since June 2019 till now?..

Anything is possible!
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by coolakins(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
The Nigeria Police is cursed! They ask citizens to pay all the time for them to do their job that they are being paid salary for.
God show us mercy in this country!
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
Exmilitant:
Op, since 2019? No offence, your brother looks rugged and for a niggar like this to go missing it means he has been thrown overboard or buried alive or tied and shot in a bush or he is chilling in prison! Two niggars were thrown into Eleme sea yesterday. I wonder how family members will advertise thei death in years to come. the days are evil!!
u don't just judge someone by there looks,..He might have a strong face that doesn't mean he is a cultist or what have to..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Armed Bandit, Lordstime, Arrested In Lagos / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.