Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now (77750 Views)

Lady, Anointing Is Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw At Ajah, Lagos State. / Francis Ogba: Man Missing Since January / Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by riczy(m): 5:03am On Jul 01, 2020
I prophesy by powers of d holy ghost b4 July ends, he b found!
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Middleborn: 6:01am On Jul 01, 2020
since the post is from last year, who knows? he may have been found by now.

what makes this worse is that around that time of the year in 2019, the volatility of PH to BY route was at its zenith. Many travellers died on that road in the hands of kidnappers and ritualists.

i encountered them once I will never forget, God saved my life. was driving from pH to yenagoa by 6:30pm when all of a sudden I saw a large tree trunk on the road within 20-25m ahead. all the group of cars travelling alongside me had stopped. I initially tot I could drive past the trunk cos it looked like there was enough space on the side, when I got closer, there was no way. then the men started coming outta the forest with dangerous weapons and a will to kill, hijacking the cars and buses, taking passengers into the forest. immediately i saw them i put the gear on reverse. i have never driven with that kind of speed on reverse. 5 of them pursued my vehicle with guns and machetes. they shot at me, i had bullet holes on my windscreen. when I got some distance away, i stopped to turn, my vehicle's engine went off and these dare devils were running towards me. it was the longest 20 seconds of my life. i could have been dead that evening. i kept trying and trying to put on the engine. they were almost within arm reach when it started and i drove off speedily with the front tyres hanging in the air. when i got to the police check point before the scene, the police men mounted a road block stopping travellers from passing, telling them that the boys are on rampage.

dont ever wish to see those guys on the road. they need heads for ritual.

My people, finally Nigeria don cast. all men for yourselves.
Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Amorprincesa24: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2020
They are criminals masked in uniform. Terrible lot
Timi141:
Wait, the police is asking you to pay for further investigations?

How low can the NPF sink for god's sake before we realize a wide reaching reform is needed?

1 Like

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by pmadise(m): 6:55am On Jul 02, 2020
riczy:
I prophesy by powers of d holy ghost b4 July ends, he b found!

Amen�

1 Like

Re: Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now by Witttyduchess(f): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
pmadise:

Amen�
hello what's the update about your missing brother?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Armed Bandit, Lordstime, Arrested In Lagos / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Robbery Of FCMB At Lekki Phase 1 Estate,Lagos / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.