Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (351 Views)

Success Tips To Ignite Your Zeal / Are You A Working Class Citizen With The Zeal To Earn A Degree? / Do You Know JAMB And POST-UTME Almost Killed My Zeal For Education In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Stargurl20(f): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2019
Re: . by ggoldmine: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
Stargurl20:
Aw can I get motivated? Looks like my zeal is draining..... Towards reading embarassed it a very bad sign ...guys pls help me .....aw can I reignite the zeal.....I don't wanna b backward

Set a target for your result and bring your mind towards achieving it. Take sometime off social media. You should also take a walk to classroom or reading rooms and observe those reading. Think of something that triggers your motivation: family, disappointments, friends, wanting to be the best and most importantly getting a job after school-you need good grades first.

2 Likes

Re: . by Stargurl20(f): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
ggoldmine:

Set a target for your result and bring your mind towards achieving it. Take sometime off social media. You should also take a walk to classroom or reading rooms and observe those reading. Think of something that triggers your motivation: family, disappointments, friends, wanting to be the best and most importantly getting a job after school-you need good grades first.
Thanks alot ma'am

1 Like

Re: . by meobizy(f): 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
If you are here and contributing regularly then that’s a first step.
Re: . by 4nigerianyouths(f): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
And that's the problem with motivation it is not easily sustained and after while it disappears and when it does you begin to struggle. What you really need to do is develop a habit. A habit is a life style. So come rain or sunshine you do it. The closest example I can think of a habit of well-formed habit for me is going church on Sunday. I must go. I feel restless if I don't. Nothing stops me. The few times I couldn't go maybe because of serious illness I feel miserable. Hopefully, you get the idea.
Make that thing you want to zealous about a habit. So whether motivated or not you will do what needs to be done.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Universities In The US That Award Full Funding For Ph.d. Engineering Programs An / Covenant University 2019/20 Supplementary Admission List On Process / 2019 Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.