Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,800 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Rooted Phone Needed For Urgent Assistance - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rooted Phone Needed For Urgent Assistance (590 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Rooted Phones / I Screenshot My NIN From The App On My Rooted Phone / *Need A Rooted Phone To Buy* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rooted Phone Needed For Urgent Assistance by jonsin(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2019
Good day, pls my phone is not rooted and I need help with someone that has rooted his phone, I want to increase my whatsapp group to 10000, I know the procedures to follow just need to find someone online that has a rooted phone do I can add him to my group and he'll help me through his rooted phone to increase the group number for me. My whatsapp number, 08069689266. Please any one that can help, I'll be very grateful

(1) (Reply)

Ntel SIM Wahala! Please I Need Help / How Often Do You Change Your Lock Screen Password? / Gamesharing With Friends On Xbox One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.