Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

What Very Good Perfume Can You Recommend For Him/her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Very Good Perfume Can You Recommend For Him/her. (1274 Views)

Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? / Which Affordable Supplements Will You Recommend For Bodybuilding In Nigeria / Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Very Good Perfume Can You Recommend For Him/her. by JejeNaija(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
So many times I want to buy a nice perfume I always fall victim for fake stuffs. The seller will preach heaven on earth especially those in supermarkets and they price might be quite high but at the end it won't give the result I want. There is one perfume way back I really liked but I don't think it's still available in the market. It's called Versace Dreamer and it was so nice that if you spray it, even if you wash your dresses for a week you will still perceive it a little. I used it in uni back then and my gf then loved it so much that whenever I visit her and lay on her bed, that bedsheet will have that scent for a while. There was a time my friend used the perfume and visited his gf in her room, when he left there was almost a problem because one of my gf roommate is a friend to my friends gf and when she went to her room she went to tell my gf that she could swear I was in that room.

Am just trying to explain the effect of the sort of perfume recommendation I really need. There are so many nice once I have tried but it doesn't give me that particular feel I want. I have spent money trying different ones but still to no avail and I don't know if it's because I don't really know how to identify an original perfume from the fake one.

Please I just need recommendation for any nice perfumes that the scent do last both for male and female and how to identify that it is the original I am buying regardless of the price.
Re: What Very Good Perfume Can You Recommend For Him/her. by yanabasee(m): 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
Have you tried Hausa Perfume yet? I bet you, you will love it.....

Re: What Very Good Perfume Can You Recommend For Him/her. by JejeNaija(m): 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
yanabasee:
Have you tried Hausa Perfume yet? I bet you, you will love it.....

Hmmmmm, please recommend the name of the one you have been using. Am only worried if the thing dey affect brain because I no need that type.
Re: What Very Good Perfume Can You Recommend For Him/her. by meobizy(f): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
The best way to get original perfumes is to buy them from abroad. I don’t know what type of shops you patronize but I advice you stop if they sell fake perfumes. Standard supermarkets sell original perfumes at high prices.

For men you can buy anything by Calvin Klein. Women love the smell of CK perfumes on any man, I have no idea why. I guess the same works for women because most classy smelling females I come across use one or the other of his products. Women are spoiled for choice when it comes to fragrances so you can hardly go wrong when buying for one.
Re: What Very Good Perfume Can You Recommend For Him/her. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
I can get u original designer perfumes. very easy
Re: What Very Good Perfume Can You Recommend For Him/her. by JejeNaija(m): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
meobizy:
The best way to get original perfumes is to buy them from abroad. I don’t know what type of shops you patronize but I advice you stop if they sell fake perfumes. Standard supermarkets sell original perfumes at high prices.

For men you can buy anything by Calvin Klein. Women love the smell of CK perfumes on any man, I have no idea why. I guess the same works for women because most classy smelling females I come across use one or the other of his products. Women are spoiled for choice when it comes to fragrances so you can hardly go wrong when buying for one.

Ok thank you.
Re: What Very Good Perfume Can You Recommend For Him/her. by 24kmagic: 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
I know of hypnotic poison.
It lasts even more than a week on you, just one spray and you're good to go.
Amazing fragrance I must say.

But it's expensive! Last I checked, it was 45k.
Re: What Very Good Perfume Can You Recommend For Him/her. by powerhouse3(m): 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2019
Go for GRAND..... And thank me later...
Though it's hard to see one in Nigeria.
Check any standard shop
Re: What Very Good Perfume Can You Recommend For Him/her. by JejeNaija(m): 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
powerhouse3:
Go for GRAND..... And thank me later...

Though it's hard to see one in Nigeria.

Check any standard shop

Okay thank you. I will check if I can get a clue about it.
Re: What Very Good Perfume Can You Recommend For Him/her. by JejeNaija(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
24kmagic:
I know of hypnotic poison.
It lasts even more than a week on you, just one spray and you're good to go.
Amazing fragrance I must say.

But it's expensive! Last I checked, it was 45k.

Thanks I will check it out. The price isn't the problem but paying whatever price and getting the result. That's the problem I have been having.
Re: What Very Good Perfume Can You Recommend For Him/her. by 24kmagic: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
JejeNaija:

Thanks I will check it out. The price isn't the problem but paying whatever price and getting the result. That's the problem I have been having.

Make sure you buy the original one oo.
Come back and thank me later
Re: What Very Good Perfume Can You Recommend For Him/her. by jekks(m): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
OP try armani code or Fahrenheit by Dior I recommend those two
Re: What Very Good Perfume Can You Recommend For Him/her. by JejeNaija(m): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
24kmagic:

Make sure you buy the original one oo.
Come back and thank me later

Thanks boss
Re: What Very Good Perfume Can You Recommend For Him/her. by eddycliff(m): 3:33am On Aug 16, 2019
Try dior sauvage by Christian Dior...
It's quite expensive but you will love it
Re: What Very Good Perfume Can You Recommend For Him/her. by damosade(m): 3:39am On Aug 16, 2019
Lofinda fulani
Re: What Very Good Perfume Can You Recommend For Him/her. by Parada: 6:03am On Aug 16, 2019
Grand by who !

JejeNaija:

Okay thank you. I will check if I can get a clue about it.
Re: What Very Good Perfume Can You Recommend For Him/her. by SEEDORF441(m): 7:50am On Aug 16, 2019
jekks:
OP try armani code or Fahrenheit by Dior I recommend those two
it cost how much?

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Young Muslims Nigerian Couple / No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) / 10 Benefits Of Semen Retention For Guys, Powerful Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.