Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames (9819 Views)

Help: My Longi Prepaid Meter Is Not Supplying Light / A Moving Bus Goes Up In Flames In Jos (Photos) / Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by LegendVibes: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
A bus which supplies diesel to a school has gone up in flames at Bisi Ogunjobi Lane, off Ladoke Akintola Street, GRA Ikeja, Lagos.

The fire affected some buildings around the area, Igbere TV reports.

Firemen from the Lagos State Fire Service were at the scene to put out the fire.

Residents were said to have minimised the intensity of the fire using extinguishers.

Policemen were also at the scene.

No casualty has been reported in the incident.

Details later…

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/901982/panic-as-bus-supplying-diesel-to-lagos-school-goes-up-in-flames/

Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by NwaAmaikpe: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
shocked

If the driver survived this fire outbreak, then he is the suspect.

I'm kinda thinking the driver of the bus diverted the diesel to some other place,
Pocketed the money then drove back towards the school and set the bus ablaze?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by leo047: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
This country don tire me
Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by BennyDGreat: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
Na WA ooo
Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by landforeast(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ugly news every where.
Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by Jibsonified(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
What is the bus doing with delivering diesel .. instead of tanker.

3 Likes

Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by calddon(m): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
Its would have been a different story if it was petrol
Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by Siki355(m): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
!
Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by queenxey1(f): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
Thank God no life was lost
Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by Inquisitor2560(m): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
S
Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by prigoz(m): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
Thank God that no life was lost, we must be security conscious. Sudden death will not be yours nor any of your family member

1 Like

Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by queenxey1(f): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
This is serious.
Anyway, it's good to know there was no casualty recorded.
Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by eghuan1(m): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm kinda thinking the driver of the bus diverted the diesel to some other place,

Baddest detective. Number one, in area F. You should be posted to lost and found division

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by starbuck(f): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
Just imagine another fire untop the already fire wey dey burn us cry cry cry

Make una pity us na
Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by katlord(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thinker! Pls shut up

2 Likes

Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by derbykol(f): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
eghuan1:

Baddest detective. Number one, in area F. You should be posted to lost and found division
Even some petroleum products truck drivers do what he described.
Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oh, could this be the reason why Nigeria police is so backward

2 Likes

Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by 9jaRealist: 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
Who on earth uses a bus to deliver diesel?
Nigerians are the WORST thing to happen to Nigeria #1,566,738!
angry
>

1 Like

Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by Wisebird22(m): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
thank God no life was lost.come to think of it,I have noticed that in Lagos buses are used to transport diesel which is not ideal,the necessary authority should enforce the proper transportation of diesel.
Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by kerry57: 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
PMS would have had a greater destructive impact because of its high flammability.
Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by dNigerianDream: 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
What really is going on with this Lagos of mine with flames and fire?

In other news, this is my official first post on Nairaland Forum after several years of only reading comments.

Well, its our Nigeria. We have to be responsible and proactive if we must make it work, even with these streak of flames in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by TANID(m): 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
calddon:
Its would have been a different story if it was petrol
Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by calculator123(m): 12:51am On Aug 16, 2019
Wetin concern bus with diesel?
Some accidents are very avoidable.

1 Like

Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 16, 2019
I love the way you reason but you may still be wrong.
He is the first suspect though but the fact he might be a haggard looking fellow will cloud their sense of reasoning.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by Olaiya26: 5:43am On Aug 16, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The way fish thinks

1 Like

Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by Exponental(m): 6:46am On Aug 16, 2019
CallMeGod:
This country don tire me
Fire accidents happen everywhere. Preventive and corrective measures should be your issues, which to an extent is in place.
Re: Bus Supplying Diesel To Lagos School Goes Up In Flames by frozen70(f): 9:23am On Aug 16, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What makes you think that he ignited the fire, no body monitors him so he can as well do some deals and still clean his foot print

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2019: Application Form; Cost Of Registration And All You Need For Audit / Richest Young Man In Akwa Ibom State 2019 / Commuter Bus Drivers Protest In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.