Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again (1401 Views)

If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by sharpguy10(m): 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hi guys, in this post I want to share with you the currency of Heaven that you already have in you. With this currency, all things are possible. God give it to you to create the life you really want, to get the things you want and make yourself rich and prosperous. It is this currency that rule your life. But so many people are spending or wasting it because they don't understand it. The currency of Heaven in you is your thought. Your thought is your currency. Everything that has ever happen in your life or will ever happen good or bad, success or failure is as a result of the thought you accepted and believe. Your thought is what rule your life, it is your currency. Whatever you have in your thought right now if you agree with it and allow it to rule your emotions and feeling will definitely manifest in your world. Life is a continue manifestation of your thought. Anything in it does not just happen at that moment and go but goes into your life to create a future for you. Any moment you have in your life must be an investment not to spend it. God respond to your thought. That is why is very important to control your thought. Ever since i discover this truth my life has change. I can just pick what i want and plant it in my thought and it will manifest for me.
How to Use Your Thought.
Invest your thought don't waste it: Invest your thought don't waste it, it is where your life hang on. Remember, it is your life not someone else own, you have to plant good seed in your thought so that you can have a good harvest awaiting you in future. Another way to invest your thought is by sending good thought to yourself, to others and whatever you do because the thought you send out is what you are going to receive.
Be conscious of every moment in your life: you have to be conscious of every moment in your life because everything you do at every moment in your life does not end there, it advance to your future. Every moment in your life should be an investment not to spend it. Let assume you are talking to people, speak the right words that will add value to the person life. For example let assume you are paying for something, invest that moment but saying thank you Lord after you have paid for what you want. Another powerful and easy way to invest a moment is to be grateful for what you have or what you want to see manifested in your life. When you are grateful for what you have, it multiply into abundance for you. If you need money, house, car or job feel grateful for them, in a process of time it will manifest in your life.
That is it. So begin from this day to change your world by using the power of your thought to invest in your world.
The best thing you can do for yourself is to give your life to Christ by doing so you have total peace in your life. So if you know that you have not given your life to Christ please say this short prayer:
Lord God, i believe with all my heart in
Jesus Christ, son of the living God. I believe
He died for me and God raised Him from
the dead. I believe He is alive today. I
confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is
the Lord of my life from this day. Through
Him and in His Name, i have eternal life, I'm
born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my
soul, i am now a Child of God. Amen
Keep prospering and soaring high in life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 16, 2019
Thank you

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by sharpguy10(m): 6:48am On Aug 16, 2019
Thank you too 2papa.
Re: If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by calabaman(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2019
Nice message OP

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
Great talk. Very great.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by laycon77: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nice write up!
Re: If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
Re: If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by OkCornel(m): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
Kudos OP. May your ink never run dry!!!
Re: If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by sharpguy10(m): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
thank u
Re: If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by sharpguy10(m): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2019
Keep reading and be blessed
Re: If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by sharpguy10(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
keep reading

(1) (Reply)

What's The Maximum Amount That Can Be Deposited In Fcmb Student Account / How PTDF Has Held Undergraduate Scholarship Holders Unpaid For 2 Years / Update On ASUU Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.