Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) (29824 Views)

Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos / Zinedine Zidane Set To Return To Coach Real Madrid (Photos) / Alvaro Morata Joins Atletico Madrid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by MachadoPreto: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
Chrysz:
which Shina Peters?

Same Shina peters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by jed2trace(m): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
ruggedtimi:
I dont think there is a building design like this in nigeria

You’d be amazed at what Nigerians are capable of, believe me! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
coolh3ad:
....and one person is telling me that footballers live fake lifes and Mikel Obi doesn’t have One billion Naira..some people just love to argue shaaaaaaa
tell that person to use his very hand to give himself a big knock on the head.

footballers are the only celebrities with real cash and real life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by NYSCempower: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
Get Accurate predictions and sport trading strategies to help you win consistently from the bookies when you subscribe to the services of safeopportunities.world .

Visit the thread link below to get Free Daily Morning Strategic tips.

https://www.nairaland.com/5336401/safe-opportunities-world-sport-trading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by SilasNwude: 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
Same like Shina Peters house in Agbado
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
My sure guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by SilasNwude: 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:

Same Shina peters
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by ecclize: 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
And na this same world we gather dey like this ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
coolh3ad:
....and one person is telling me that footballers live fake lifes and Mikel Obi doesn’t have One billion Naira..some people just love to argue shaaaaaaa

one billion should be easy for mikel na

undecided undecided

2.7M $ ? only

how much did he earn in chelsea

like x 15 of that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by Sonfethopia: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
rozayx5:

i am telling you

even the rich here, just barricade everywhere with concrete and boredom

our Architects self

building houses with tiny windows in the tropics

when someone comes out look like he was in an oven undecided undecided

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by Chrysz(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
MachadoPreto:

Same Shina peters
I never knew he has something like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by newconnectng: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
I wish him the very best in his Madrid stay. Madrid Fans are not very patient people

Cick here to read, How You Can Earn N1 Million Monthly From DIGITAL MARKETING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
Olufela30:
7th heaven !!!
Vanity upon vanity.All is vanity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by mozona(m): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by thunderbabs: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Kante of Chelseafc would rather choose to rent a mobile home than to waste 11million euros on a mansion.

God expunge poverty outta my life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by 989900: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
MachadoPreto:
Same like Shina Peters house in Agbado

Shina Peter's house is some poorly constructed structure at Fagba, off Iju road. #ghetto.

Meanwhile, this Garden of Eden is, muah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by divineuk(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
They Polish the house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by wakes: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
Massive!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by infohenry(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
ubanigrant15:
Eden hazard the goal machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImAOeJ798CQ
Rumuobioakani boy, no be Nonso I dey see for that video. Bless your hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nice bt I’m more interested in how Madrid plans to win this season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2019
Olufela30:
7th heaven !!!

Inside life embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by Explorers(m): 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
ecclize:
And na this same world we gather dey like this ooo

Na so my bro, that's life for you o. Spent almost 5Billion naira to buy a house and someone is finding it so difficult to buy a 1m naira car.

Enjoy you wealth Hazard....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
The garden of eden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
Olufela30:
7th heaven !!!

Just heaven will do

The first 6 are works of fiction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
naijaboy756:
I senior this boy fa

cry cry cry
cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
who say money no good?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by slowice(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
Na waooo but Nigerians dey live inside cage sha.... Even the rich people just dey suffocate themselves inside tiny compound for one style-less tight mansion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
Let's just call it garden of Eden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by naijaboy756: 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
Gideonmi:
who d age help fa? grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) by beezyblaze(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
coolh3ad:

Who will ever say footballers live fake life when they’re the ones who live the most lowkey life sef..people wey no get time to showoff.
Lmao..
People sha cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iheanacho, Alexis Sanchez, Ozil Included In “The Worst” XI Spoof Awards / FA Confirm Punishments For Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte After Touchline Spat / Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.