Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) (57926 Views)

Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2019
mansakhalifa:

I don't just get it. Why do people equate bulging muscles with physical strength?

The fact that she is a bodybuilder or has bulging biceps/muscles doesn't make her stronger than someone who isn't.

Bulging muscles don't always equate to greater physical strength. Don't forget that lady.

BOE- Based On my Experience.
. U de mind them? Reminds me of that potbellied, flabby boxer that dealt with hunky 6 packs Joshua
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by sallazlee(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2019
gayish
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by josh93: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2019
shocked
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by donblade85555(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2019
mansakhalifa:

I don't just get it. Why do people equate bulging muscles with physical strength?

The fact that she is a bodybuilder or has bulging biceps/muscles doesn't make her stronger than someone who isn't.

Bulging muscles don't always equate to greater physical strength. Don't forget that lady. K

Go and fight with Dwayne johndon.
You can be stronger than someone that has more muscle then you.
You can only best that person with skills.

That woman will can raise u up with one hand and throw u away.
You can only beat her with skills.
But don't allow her grab you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by ope15375(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2019
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by pyro62(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2019
Chai this girl house him pwick dey run program.. HML
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by donblade85555(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2019
mansakhalifa:

Bulging muscles don't always equate to greater physical strength. Don't forget that lady.

1 Like

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2019
dirtydiva:
I pity ds man and the bed because both of them go flat especially ds man wey go marry wetin pass him, pray never to cheat on her because I don dey feel the kind slap she go use settle your fvck ups

I'm sure the man is ripped, too.

Forget the suit.

All they need is a bed made of vibranium.

2 Likes

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by degamemaster(m): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2019
Shibaraba:
Pkekus go tight die... All the internal muscles go solid. E go grip the preeq well well. No be all these Hanties wey be Lagos Ibadan express ways. Water water towtows

These female bodybuilders can have giant clits eeeh... so fucking Hot always.
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by Olamsoh: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2019
�When I was Young:
• I'd put my arms in my shirt � and told people I lost my arms �
• Would restart the video game whenever I knew I was going to lose❎�
• Had that one pen with four colors, and tried to push all the buttons at once�
• Waited behind a door � to scare someone, then leaving because they're taking too long to come out � .
• Faked being asleep, so I could be carried to bed�
• Used to think that the moon�followed our car�
• Tried to balance the switch between On/ Off�.
• Watching two drops of rain roll down window � pretending it was a race � .
• The only thing i had to take care of was a school bag � .
• Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to death that a tree � was going to grow in my tummy.
• Closed the fridge extremely slowly to see when the lights went off��.
• Walked into a room,. forgot what you needed�, Walked out,and then remember�.
If u really went through this can u drop a"HI"

1 Like

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 16, 2019
donblade85555:

I am not exactly what you might want to dub a skinny guy, you see? And yeah, I have had reasons to tussle with gym rats at some point [playing contact sports and that other anti-social stuff], and well I wasn't really pleased. sad

And that "piece of muscle" in that picture wouldn't want to dare this fox. Me... smiley

Besides, there is more to Dwayne besides the muscle. I know he's got martial arts training. Not sure all bodybuilders have that.
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:55am On Aug 16, 2019
Wtf shocked shocked How do I unsee this?
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by simoncynto(m): 10:00am On Aug 16, 2019
When you are not sure whether you are straight or gay and family members are putting pressure on you to marry.

1 Like

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by denjjy(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2019
I just dey imagine how thick the ponmo go be.
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by uuzba(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2019
Rootprof:
Sorry to say ooooooo but what's attractive in her but one man food is another ones poison. God have mercy on us
I really pity Americans.
They will eat chicken belefull 24/7
Fatness will start worrying them
Next is to run to gym to work out the fat
After muscle will build up.
I see muscle building women as misguided. They have nothing else to do but build muscle. Muscle they won't use for anything except to look ugly and later slim down

How many muscle old women have you seen?
Now matter all the gra-gra, na waste of time.
They still put on weight, get fat before old age.
And pass on(die) as normal old woman stature with no muscle

1 Like

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by missCAPS: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2019
Amazing! Looking beautiful and healthy. I need to go back to my morning exercise.
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by backbone503(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I think she should stop smiling

She is a bit beautiful without the smiles.
when you compare the first and second picture with the last you will know what I mean

Una dey observe something o!
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2019
Olamsoh:
�When I was Young:
• I'd put my arms in my shirt � and told people I lost my arms �
• Would restart the video game whenever I knew I was going to lose❎�
• Had that one pen with four colors, and tried to push all the buttons at once�
• Waited behind a door � to scare someone, then leaving because they're taking too long to come out � .
• Faked being asleep, so I could be carried to bed�
• Used to think that the moon�followed our car�
• Tried to balance the switch between On/ Off�.
• Watching two drops of rain roll down window � pretending it was a race � .
• The only thing i had to take care of was a school bag � .
• Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to death that a tree � was going to grow in my tummy.
• Closed the fridge extremely slowly to see when the lights went off��.
• Walked into a room,. forgot what you needed�, Walked out,and then remember�.
If u really went through this can u drop a"HI"
Lol...I'm guilty of all...
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by Ishilove: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2019
Different strokes, folks!
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by uuzba(m): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2019
denjjy:
I just dey imagine how thick the ponmo go be.
Fear the voice
When women build muscle, their voice Changes to man voice, deep and heavy
If both of them quarrel in the house, their shout voice go comot the foundation.

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by MyOleSolksjaer: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2019
Muscular girls are the sweetest girls to Bleep. I am talking from experience.
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by mrmacdon(m): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2019
Men the try o, me I can't
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by Aladdin1(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2019
Dis one go marry man.Mtcheew!!
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by samtiyelov1(m): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2019
leofab:
Can I be Like her ?

Life is a matter of choice dear. Looking at your profile picture, I see you're a young beautiful lady. Your tasteful complexity is indeed rare. My advice: You look beautiful how you are, just be yourself. For more friendly connections do not hesitate to reach out...okay?

1 Like

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by gabsmilez(m): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2019
bencraigbritten2:
This female bodybuilder with prominent muscles has gone viral after photos from her wedding to her handsome husband surfaced online.

See more photos below.

Female bodybuilder with prominent muscles goes viral as she weds (Photos)

https://hotfrom9ja.com/female-bodybuilder-with-prominent-muscles-goes-viral-as-she-weds-photos/
GAY alert all am just seeing is a man
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by dalass(f): 10:20am On Aug 16, 2019
mansakhalifa:

Anthony Joshua and the Mexican boxer comes to mind grin grin grin
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2019
What do we call her now?

Bride, bridegroom or groombride?

Me ano just know o grin
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by ilemonaokolo555: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2019
I pit that man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. / John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) / Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.