Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) (57918 Views)

Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by Zencrypto: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
my good people, invest in the crypto market now with zencon crypto brokerage for your maximum return on investment (ROI) regardless of the crypto market's volatility, contact us via (zencon.agency@gmail.com) for a more comprehensive explanation and guidelines
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by ossyla(m): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
what concerns God on this matter

Rootprof:
Sorry to say ooooooo but what's attractive in her but one man food is another ones poison. God have mercy on us
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2019

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by Geedy: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
Fûck at your own peril

BTW u sure sey dis one breast fit lactate
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
I pity the man shall.... em go soon they wash the wife pant
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by Monday60655(m): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
You the husband make sure you don't provoke her at all. Though I know someone back then, most of her types use to be very submissive
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by iukpe: 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Love is everything.
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by Annycj: 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
strong things according to Bakky w
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by Clinghton: 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
Cheat and...
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
I wonder how prick dey rice up for this kind of woman man
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by KevinDein: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
She looks like Sheeva of mortal kombat grin

Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by Jobio1(f): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
dirtydiva:
I pity ds man and the bed because both of them go flat especially ds man wey go marry wetin pass him, pray never to cheat on her because I don dey feel the kind slap she go use settle your fvck ups
she for wear suit��
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by Ritieyalu(f): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I think she should stop smiling

She is a bit beautiful without the smiles.
when you compare the first and second picture with the last you will know what I mean

Exactly looking like a man in the first
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by Cajal(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
degamemaster:

You dey speak English. Nobody bleeps more than these female bodybuilders.
...OK ooo
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by babytoun: 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
So for una mind this lady go fit fight this man ? This man looks fit too..no let suit deceive you
Re: Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) by MunorAnne(f): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
mansakhalifa:

I don't just get it. Why do people equate bulging muscles with physical strength?

The fact that she is a bodybuilder or has bulging biceps/muscles doesn't make her stronger than someone who isn't.

Bulging muscles don't always equate to greater physical strength. Don't forget that lady.

BOE- Based On my Experience.
Oga go try her now, make we sef use you gather the experience wey you dey talk about so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants / John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.