Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS (3169 Views)

I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS by sodiqapril(m): 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
There was this girl I was dating, we broke up due to her cheating with richer guys. During the end of our relationship, she kept insulting me on my brokeness. Months after breaking up we reconciled and remain normal friends. Recently, she started giving me green light which I first ignored then as it was getting too much I invited her over for a sleepover. We talked an watched movie till about 12am then we started kissing. It was when we were both naked I realised the two packs of condom I kept in my room were nowhere to be found. She tried to lure me into it , I thought of it but on a second thought of all the boys she has probably slept with, I decided I wasn't going to do anything luckily for me my manhood cooperated . We both slept though she tried he best to seduce me.
Two weeks afteɍ,I got a message from one of her friends sent a picture to me via watsapp, the picture turned out to be her HIV/Aids results which she indicated she was positive.i summoned the courage to check my own status also. After what seemed to be like eternity n, I got.my result and I was negative.
Till now I can't just imagine what would have happened if I had used my d*CK before my head.
Guys watch the girls you sleep and if you must sleep with anygirl use protection.

15 Likes

Re: How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
Adewale adenuga productions
We are nothing but pencil in the hands of the creator

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS by rosy1992(f): 12:00am On Aug 16, 2019
Congrats
Re: How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS by NLSavage: 12:28am On Aug 16, 2019
Lies

1 Like

Re: How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS by starbuck(f): 1:30am On Aug 16, 2019
Better go and run that test again undecided and again since una two kissed
Re: How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS by AstroG: 1:54am On Aug 16, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 4:09am On Aug 16, 2019
This kind movie ehhh, no proper editing

1 Like

Re: How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS by Rosay15(f): 5:06am On Aug 16, 2019
Shibaraba:
..... I swear you’re not alright cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 16, 2019
Buh Las Las.. one thing will still kill a man
Re: How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS by VIRGINlabia(m): 5:12am On Aug 16, 2019
sodiqapril:
There was this girl I was dating, we broke up due to her cheating with richer guys. During the end of our relationship, she kept insulting me on my brokeness. Months after breaking up we reconciled and remain normal friends. Recently, she started giving me green light which I first ignored then as it was getting too much I invited her over for a sleepover. We talked an watched movie till about 12am then we started kissing. It was when we were both naked I realised the two packs of condom I kept in my room were nowhere to be found. She tried to lure me into it , I thought of it but on a second thought of all the boys she has probably slept with, I decided I wasn't going to do anything luckily for me my manhood cooperated . We both slept though she tried he best to seduce me.
Two weeks afteɍ,I got a message from one of her friends sent a picture to me via watsapp, the picture turned out to be her HIV/Aids results which she indicated she was positive.i summoned the courage to check my own status also. After what seemed to be like eternity n, I got.my result and I was negative.
Till now I can't just imagine what would have happened if I had used my d*CK before my head.
Guys watch the girls you sleep and if you must sleep with anygirl use protection.

Guy you be Otule, you think say na only you dey watch Nduka episodes for gotv...... people sef

4 Likes

Re: How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS by teadrake(m): 7:14am On Aug 16, 2019
starbuck:
HIV can't be transmitted via kissing. The virus in the saliva isn't enough to establish an infection.

1 Like

Re: How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS by eastTKBorn: 9:32am On Aug 16, 2019
scam, we be children for yours eyes bah

2 Likes

Re: How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS by Greatzeus(m): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2019
sodiqapril:
I respect your self control. Only 1 out of 10 guys can do this. And of course I am one of the few grin wink
Your village people failed big time,thank your stars bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 16, 2019
Shibaraba:
Adewale adenuga productions We are nothing but pencil in the hands of the creator
Lmao!

5 Likes

Re: How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS by Greatzeus(m): 9:55am On Aug 16, 2019
eastTKBorn:
scam, we be children for yours eyes bah
What's scam in what the Op wrote up there now Na wa oh undecided better go and look for something to eat,don't come and transfer your hunger induced aggression to anyone here oh,we are not your father lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
....in other news, do you lick lollipops with the wrapper on or you take em off?

Only the evil will understand.

1 Like

Re: How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
Shibaraba:
cheesycheesygringrincheesygrin
Re: How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS by empire2017(m): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
Una two don kiss o..go check back
Re: How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS by sodiqapril(m): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
Greatzeus:

What's scam in what the Op wrote up there now Na wa oh undecided better go and look for something to eat,don't come and transfer your hunger induced aggression to anyone here oh,we are not your father lol grin grin grin
Some people have issues ...what do i gain by coming to a faceless forum to lie. Do I have to post the results of an innocent girl on a public platform to show I'm telling the truth. But on a serious note bro, I cursed myself the following morning. but thank God sha.

1 Like

Re: How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS by Powersurge: 7:15am On Aug 17, 2019
sodiqapril:

I brought a girl home sometimes back (cos I can't cope with rigors of dating now). olosho level. I thought I had enough condom. I discovered in the middle of the night that I only had one left. After I used that, she was pestering me to use flesh. she said she doesn't like condoms in the first place.

she no know say na bad market she jam. me that only used flesh on one person in the last 6 years. even that one self na war before I try am. she dey form vex. I lock up finish. even normal, educated person I no use flesh with am talkless of olosho. if you want flesh let's go and do test together biko.

.I know condom is not foolproof bt I don't have to shoot myself in the head.

1 Like

Re: How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS by sodiqapril(m): 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
Powersurge:

I brought a girl home sometimes back (cos I can't cope with rigors of dating now). olosho level. I thought I had enough condom. I discovered in the middle of the night that I only had one left. After I used that, she was pestering me to use flesh. she said she doesn't like condoms in the first place.

she no know say na bad market she jam. me that only used flesh on one person in the last 6 years. even that one self na war before I try am. she dey form vex. I lock up finish. even normal, educated person I no use flesh with am talkless of olosho. if you want flesh let's go and do test together biko.

.I know condom is not foolproof bt I don't have to shoot myself in the head.
You made the right choice bro..she might not be HIV positive but it's good you secured urslf....where do u stay I need olosho connect
Re: How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
starbuck:
easy na

(1) (Reply)

Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate. / Why Did You And Your Ex Breakup? / Can You Imagine This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.