Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

How I Got Infected With HIV - Health (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Got Infected With HIV (91136 Views)

Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by ugomnaanny: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2019
Modesta39:

Am scared to eat oo
My stomach they grow
Am scared
dont be, do wat I told u, u would b fine, are u in lagos?

1 Like

Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Modesta39: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
ugomnaanny:
dont be, do wat I told u, u would b fine, are u in lagos?

Am in ph
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by VictorBlake2000(m): 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
Modesta39:

Am in ph
my nails are becoming harder and darker and my lips is dry hope am not infected because I had sex with a girl for the very first time in my life and i used condom but since that day have been getting sick it is up to two months now please help me out because the girl said she's not infected and my lips is dry so also my nais are hard and brown.. O�����
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by TissuePaper: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
Modesta39:

Am scared to eat oo
My stomach they grow
Am scared
create a topic and call the mods to help u take it to the front page, you'll get more answers/help
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by MedicH: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
VictorBlake2000:
my nails are becoming harder and darker and my lips is dry hope am not infected because I had sex with a girl for the very first time in my life and i used condom but since that day have been getting sick it is up to two months now please help me out because the girl said she's not infected and my lips is dry so also my nais are hard and brown.. O�����
Hi

Go for HIV test and be sure. Las las no man will live forever.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by MedicH: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
DelilahMakinde:
Rubbish post.

My dear if you like start ARV before confirming your status, that's your business.

Just make sure you continue taking it. Cause of you stop you'll die in a few weeks.

What made the post rubbish?
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Anthonyant447: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
I mate with a girl some months ago, probably runs girl I can't really verify. I noticed I fell sick in about two weeks later. The second day I noticed the fever sore throat immediately accompanied it. I treated malaria and bought strepsil. Everything went off. In about two weeks again I fell sick again this time terrible, my tongue became bitter and later I noticed hairy stuff with some red spots on my tongue. I treated malaria again coupled with antibiotics. I have been feeling fine now. No other symptoms but I just jammed this thread accidentally and since then my mind has not be at peace. I did HIV test in week 3 after the sex exposure in the Lab. Did another rapid test in week 4. Did another lab test in week 6, did another rapid test in week 7 with alere, did another rapid test yesterday with Alere and I did another rapid test today with UniGold cos today marked the week 8. All came back Negative. No rest of mind again. Only God knows how many test I will do cry If I scaled through this no more sex until marriage. Let us be wise. May God help us all. Please fellow Nigerians put us in your prayers. No one Is perfect

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by hidhrhis(m): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
Anthonyant447:
I mate with a girl some months ago, probably runs girl I can't really verify. I noticed I fell sick in about two weeks later. The second day I noticed the fever sore throat immediately accompanied it. I treated malaria and bought strepsil. Everything went off. In about two weeks again I fell sick again this time terrible, my tongue became bitter and later I noticed hairy stuff with some red spots on my tongue. I treated malaria again coupled with antibiotics. I have been feeling fine now. No other symptoms but I just jammed this thread accidentally and since then my mind has not be at peace. I did HIV test in week 3 after the sex exposure in the Lab. Did another rapid test in week 4. Did another lab test in week 6, did another rapid test in week 7 with alere, did another rapid test yesterday with Alere and I did another rapid test today with UniGold cos today marked the week 8. All came back Negative. No rest of mind again. Only God knows how many test I will do cry If I scaled through this no more sex until marriage. Let us be wise. May God help us all. Please fellow Nigerians put us in your prayers. No one Is perfect
did u use condom
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Anthonyant447: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
hidhrhis:

did u use condom

I used a condom but poor me instead of washing my hand after removing the CD. I wash my dick with water directly without washing my hand and I noticed a spot down my stomach
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
Anthonyant447:
Nobody is perfect strong word....minimum 12 weeks maximum 24 weeks after that you can be free... if you check online they say 12 weeks I can't just explain with stories of people who seroconverted after 12 weeks God forbid
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by VictorBlake2000(m): 5:52am On Sep 26, 2019
Anthonyant447:
How much is the test please...
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Anthonyant447: 6:57am On Sep 26, 2019
VictorBlake2000:
How much is the test please...

The test are free bro. Walk in to any state or federal hospital. Good luck
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Anthonyant447: 6:59am On Sep 26, 2019
Need not forget. I heard loosing weight is another symptoms. But I am adding weight grin
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nwaotu10(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2019
Anthonyant447:

Did you had night sweats, swollen lymph nod, mouth ulcers, genital warts, white patches on the tongue?

I'm sure you're not +
HIV is not that easy to contact.

Free your mind bro

1 Like

Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Anthonyant447: 7:19am On Sep 26, 2019
Nwaotu10:

Did you had night sweats, swollen lymph nod, mouth ulcers, genital warts, white patches on the tongue?

I'm sure you're not +
HIV is not that easy to contact.

Free your mind bro

I only have white patches on my tongue which I mentioned on the post. I don't have any of the rest cos I could remember I sweat at any thing even before having sex with the girl. If I sweep for 2 seconds I will sweat normally. So I can't attribute the sweat to the girl. My symptoms are: fever, sore throat, malaria, tongue was bitter after the malaria plus white tongue with some redness on it
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nwaotu10(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2019
Anthonyant447:

I only have white patches on my tongue which I mentioned on the post. I don't have any of the rest cos I could remember I sweat at any thing even before having sex with the girl. If I sweep for 2 seconds I will sweat normally. So I can't attribute the sweat to the girl. My symptoms are: fever, sore throat, malaria, tongue was bitter after the malaria plus white tongue with some redness on it

I'm optimistic you're not +.
HIV is not that easy to contact. Just test after 12 weeks.

12 weeks test is conclusive. That's exactly what I'm waiting for.
Until then, let's keep our fingers crossed.

I don't even see my self having sex again!
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Anthonyant447: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2019
Nwaotu10:

I'm optimistic you're not +.
HIV is not that easy to contact. Just test after 12 weeks.

12 weeks test is conclusive. That's exactly what I'm waiting for.
Until then, let's keep our fingers crossed.

I don't even see my self having sex again!

Have been promising my God if I can pass this over no sex till marriage and I mean it. Thanks for the word of encouragement

1 Like

Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by desoul2004(m): 9:32am On Sep 26, 2019
Anthonyant447:

Please can you explain this white patches on the tongue for me. Is it like a wound or what?
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Anthonyant447: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2019
desoul2004:

Please can you explain this white patches on the tongue for me. Is it like a wound or what?

It not wound. Just tongue turning white with some red spots around the front side
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Trustmeall: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
ghettochild:

Men like u is what PLHiv need....
U are a rare jewel

Sorry, who is (are) PLHiv?
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by desoul2004(m): 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
Trustmeall:

PLHiv= People Living With HIV
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Trustmeall: 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
Deleted
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by midnighter(f): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
stinflame:

It's a very fast means of transmission bro.. Viruses are just technically funny.

You can get hepatitis from toothbrushes but not hiv
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Ogccc: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
i had sex with a prostitute on august 24, i used a condom which was not broken, but the thing is that i touched the tip of the condom while removing it from my dick, with my barehands... if there where body fluids in the condom, and my mind is telling me that i rubbed that same hands on my eyes and touched my nose with it too...

i am dieing of anxiety... Am I at risk of hiv?
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nwaotu10(m): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ogccc:
i had sex with a prostitute on august 24, i used a condom which was not broken, but the thing is that i touched the tip of the condom while removing it from my dick, with my barehands... if there where body fluids in the condom, and my mind is telling me that i rubbed that same hands on my eyes and touched my nose with it too...

i am dieing of anxiety... Am I at risk of hiv?

Are you symptomatic?
If yes, enlighten us about the symptoms you're having.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Ogccc: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nwaotu10:

Are you symptomatic?

Not much ... Just that i am unable to eat... I drank only water and few morsels of eba and i was already satisfied unlike me...
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by TSRC: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nwaotu10:

Are you symptomatic?
Have you tested since then?
It should be ten week now or thereabouts.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nwaotu10(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
TSRC:

Have you tested since then?
It should be ten week now or thereabouts.

Nope!
I will test in 12th week.
I was told that, 12th week test is conclusive.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nwaotu10(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ogccc:

Not much ... Just that i am unable to eat... I drank only water and few morsels of eba and i was already satisfied unlike me...

Nothing is wrong with you bro. You can't possibly get HIV that way.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by TSRC: 2:55am On Sep 29, 2019
Nwaotu10:

Nope!
I will test in 12th week.
I was told that, 12th week test is conclusive.
Are you still feeling symptoms?
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nwaotu10(m): 6:49am On Sep 29, 2019
TSRC:

Are you still feeling symptoms?

Only white patches on the tongue.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by ghettochild(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2019
Trustmeall:

People living with hiv

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health / Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video / How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.